Baby Shower

A Marriage's Happy Ending
Her hands that ran through my hair.

Her smile.

Her laughter.

Her tight hugs and...

---

"Do you believe in such thing like more than best friends?" She asked.

---

"No, I'll never leave you." She reminded.

"Jin Ae~"

"Do you believe in this?"

"Jin Ae~"

"I love you, Lee Jin Ae." Her voice sweetly echoed in my head.

I woke up from the dream that felt like a nightmare. The wind through our opened window was now cooling my sweats. Jaejoong sat next to me and looked worried.

"Are you alright?" He asked and I nodded.

"I-I just need a drink of water." I got out of bed and he followed.

"Are you sure, you're okay?" He repeated his question.

"Yea. I just...had a bad dream." I muttered out and wrapped my hands around my empty cup.

He walked to me then held my head to his chest. I could feel his warmth which made me relaxed a bit but I wish the person in my dream will never come back again.

Later in the afternoon...

"O M G. Isn't this cute?" My unni squealed as she looked at a pink baby outfit.

I looked over and smiled.

"Oh yeah, have you seen the baby's room yet?" She questioned and I shook my head.

"He won't let me see it until the baby is born. It's suppose to be OUR surprise together. I've only been helping him with buying decorations and other stuff." I sadly admitted.

"Consider the fact that Jaejoong is quite feminine, the room will be great." She assured me and I just showed her a slight smile.

We did more shopping until I decided that we needed to go since I didn't want to help her carry the other ten bags in her hands.

"BLAH BLAH BLAH..." was all that went through my ears as my unni continued to blabbered about how she's not married, just broke up with her boyfriend for the TENTH time, she's wants a family and yea, all about her.

"Okay, finally home. You must be hungry, huh? Too bad, Jaejoong's not home to cook. Ooh well, whatever. Let's get inside." She quickly said like she was in a rush as we got out of the car.

"O-KAY~~" My unni loudly said in a awkward tone.

She flicked on the lights then...

"SURPRISE!" A huge group of people shouted.

"What's...this?" I asked full of confusion.

"Silly, it's your baby shower!" My unni answered from behind me.

"Congrats, Jin Ae~" Jaejoong's sister said then hugged me.

Hug after another, Jaejoong was expected at the kitchen.

"Hey." He greeted me when I entered.

"You usually at keeping secrets." I said as I went up to him for a kiss.

"Am I? Well, I'm sorry for keeping this one." He replied then followed in were the guests.

"Oppa, hurry up! I'm hungry!" His sister ordered.

"Araso~~" He responded then got the food out so everyone could get a taste of his great cooking.

"Wow, Jin Ae you should be grateful to have a good cooker as your husband." One of my friend commented.

"Easy for you to say since you're not his wife." I replied.

"Also someone who looks that handsome, good luck." Another one added.

I took a glance at Jaejoong and he was absorbing all of the compliments unless they were negatives.

"Tsh, my oppa is just one stupid jerk who got Jin Ae pregnant before they even got married." Cho Hee (Jaejoong's sister) joked then faked a headlock with Jaejoong.

"Oh yeah Jin Ae, we were all shocked when we received your wedding invitations. Never thought you would get marry but I guess someone like Jaejoong could take any girl's heart." They continued once again.

Yes, Jaejoong's smile grew bigger each time something nice was said about him. Cho Hee took my side while almost everyone admired him. We had great discussions until somebody was at the door. Jaejoong went to get the door then loud patting were heard.

"Congrats, dude!" A familiar voice cheerfully granted.

"Thanks." Jaejoong responded.

"Where's the baby mama?" Someone else asked.

I went to greeted the new guests and spotted Yoochun and my cousin, Hyun Ki.

"Hey~~" They greeted me with hugs.

"It's good that you're here, Jaejoong was turning into a women with no men here." I joked and everyone at the door shared a short laugh.

"He IS a woman with his looks and soft voice." Yoochun agreed.

"Shut up, Yoochun." Jaejoong said and gave him a soft punch on his arm.

"Well company him while I enjoy the rest of my baby shower." I requested and they nodded.

Later...

Everyone help clean and wash then left home. I was too tired to even put away the pile of gifts that were given to me.

"You must be really tired, huh?" He asked and I let out a tired sigh.

"We'll go through these tomorrow." He said then led me upstairs.

I made a right turn but he stopped me.

"I didn't give you my present yet." He smiled and I showed him a slight smile.

"You HAVE a present too?" I asked and he nod his head then led me to the front door of what was going to be our baby's room.

Before his hand landed on the door knob, he came behind me and had his other hand a few inches over my eyes. His actions made me chuckled then he slowly lead the way while he was behind. The room was still dark when he uncovered my eyes. He clapped a few times then the lights flickered on and showed his master piece for our baby. The room was great. It was more than that since it was designed from the heart and it took JaeJoong a whole month to get it done. He was too excited for the baby which was quite surprising to me.

"Didn't you want to wait until the baby is born? Also why would you install these clapping lights? Do you even know that little babies likes to clap? He's going to turn on and off these lights all day long." I started to sound like I was complaining but this was all true.
[ROOM:http://disney.go.com/disneyhome/disney_color/images/roomShots/master_shot_einst_boy.jpg]

"At least he has something to fascinate him while we're busy AT OTHER things." He coughed a bit then wrapped his arms around me from behind then placed his chin on my shoulder.

"Yea, you BUSY man." I nudged him and we laughed a bit.

"Ugh." I grunt and gripped on his arm.

", are you alright?!" He immediately stop laughing and caught me before falling down to my knees.

The way how he protect me now was something that made me wish we could be more closer than this. One of his hand was on my stomach as if he was protecting our child and his other hand was around me. I started laughing which made him felt lost for a bit.

"You thought I was serious, huh?" I asked and continued laughing.

"What happens if you were serious and I wasn't believing you?! You would've chop my head off!" He grew a little angry.

We stood up and I gave him a soft peck on his lips then wrapped my arms around his neck.

"At least you know that." I whispered in his ear then closed my eyes.

'At least I know that you'll always be there to keep me from falling, I'll like to fall beside you every step of the way.'

----

THANKS FOR READING! DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT AND SUBSCRIBE IF YOU WANT! ;)

----

COMMENT REPLIES:

jlynne--
My first reader and my "still" reader. AWESOME! Just to let
you know that every little sentences you write means alot
to me since they're encouraging me to continue this. thanks ;)
.
LOLOLOL--
Thank you for your support! Hope you'll love this story
VERY much. hehe ^^
.
myonlystar--
Sounds interesting enough yet?? Just wait til the drama! ;D