Unbearable

A Marriage's Happy Ending

[A/N: COME BACK!! WE HAVE A LIFE HERE TO FINISH! LOL.]

FEW DAYS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I got better but I still had the headache. Jaejoong drove me to work and went to his. I went past Taecyeon’s office and he wasn’t in. I wondered why but didn’t bother to ask anyone when they greeted me.

“Good morning, Assistant Kim.” They said and slightly bow and I did the same.

I got in my office and set my coffee aside. I twirled a pen between my fingers then someone knocked my door.

“Come in!” I didn’t take my eyes off the papers I was looking at until a bunch of daises was presented in front of me.

I looked up and their was a smiling Taecyeon.

“It‘s nice to have you back.”

“Thanks.” I took the flower and placed it on the side of my desk.

“I was getting bored without you here.” He pouted.

“Really? Aren‘t you busy?” I crooked a eyebrow at him.

“Well during my free time, there‘s no one to talk to me.”

“Don‘t you have any close friends in here?”

“Not really. I consider them more as employees.”

“What about me? Shouldn‘t I be treated like a employee too?” I flashed a smile at him.

“Well you‘re my assistant and I‘ll be communicating with you more than anyone else in the building.”

“Whatever. That‘s such a lame excuse.” I chuckled. “You don‘t believe me?”

“Is it because we’re high school friends?”

“Is there a problem about it?”

“No. Just wondering if that was the reason why we COMMUNICATE more than others.” I smiled and he chuckled at my statement.

“Maybe so.”

“Um… do you want to go out for lunch?”

“Sure.”

“I‘ll come back at 12 for you then.”

“Araso.”

He went to his office and I went back to doing more papers.

 

LATER…

“Ready?”

“Yea.”

I got out of my seat and grabbed my purse. We talked about plenty of things but most of it was about the past. About our high school years when I got him to do some things he has never done before like skipping school, telling lies to people and a lot more. Those were great memories. He randomly picked a restaurant for us and we got inside. The waiter greeted us and guide us to some seats. We got seats by the window on the second floor and it was such a pretty view. I turned my attention to Taecyeon as he speak but something caught my eyes so I looked back down. I bit the inside of my lower lip and anger rage inside of me. I wasn’t sure if it was the moment for me to make a big scene outside when MY husband is cheating on me AGAIN. Jaejoong and Hana walked out of the other restaurant that was across the street. She laid her head on his shoulder as they cross the street. Air was coming out of me like a charging bull but I tried not to make it visible to Taecyeon. “Jin Ae? Jin Ae.” He touched my hand and I came out of the thought.

“Yea?”

“Were you thinking of something?”

“Oh yeah. Sorry.” I faked a smile and looked out the window to the place where they were standing before.

 

AFTER WORK…

I had Taecyeon sent me home and didn’t call Jaejoong not to come pick me up since he should be “busy” now. Yesterday, I forgot to charge my phone so it died. I don’t know if he was calling me or not but I could care less. When I got home, the lights were on and Jaejoong stood up from the sofa when he heard the door open. I stopped where I was and looked at him for a bit then walked past him.

“Jin Ae~” He called me but I didn’t stop.

“Jin Ae!” He grabbed my wrist and turned me around.

“Where did you go? Didn‘t you know that I was worried about you?” He made me looked into his eyes.

“I thought you were busy.” I sounded like I knew what he was up to.

Usually he never take a shower without me but he looked clean and washed.

“I came to pick you up but they said you left already. I tried calling but your phone must have died.” I brushed his hand off my wrist and was about to go up but he blocked my way.

“What‘s wrong with you? You seem mad. Did I do something wrong?” I was close to exploding in front of him.

Why is he acting dumb like this? He should know that the only reason I would be mad is because he’s seeing Hana.

“I don‘t know if I can take this anymore.” I tried to keep the tears away and my temper from enraging as I turned to fix my eyes on something else.

“Why? What‘s wrong?”

“Jaejoong, how many times do my heart have to cry to let this pain be released from me? It hurts and it feels like my life is getting shorter by the second. How much tears do you need me to shed for you? Isn‘t this enough already?”

“Wait, what are you trying to say?”

“You know what I mean! Please don‘t try to play with me anymore. I know that you‘re still seeing Hana. I saw you with her today. I don‘t even know if I should be disappointed about this because I should‘ve expected this all along.” Tears wet my cheeks as I confessed to him.

“Jin Ae… I-It‘s not what you think.” He tried to explain but I didn’t want to hear any more of his bull.

“Then what should I think about? That you love her more than me?” His eyes looked away and he sighed before doing his talk.

 

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Hana is losing her sight.” I finally revealed her the truth.

“What?”

“It started before we lost JaeMin. To be honest, I went to see her after you were released from the hospital but we got into a argument. Since then, I never went to see her and she didn’t show up at my work too. Out of nowhere, one of her relatives who knew about me asked me to convince her to get eye surgery. I didn‘t know how to confront you with this so I thought maybe I could just do this secretly but get done with it then forget about it. I didn‘t expect things to be like this.”

She didn’t say another word but went upstairs. I closed my eyes and ran my hands through my hair. I made a mistake once again and now it’s going to be hard to change what I have done. I didn’t follow her but was in hope of her to cool down a bit. About an hour later, I went to check on her and she had already taken her shower. She sat quietly on the bed and looked like she was doing a lot of thinking with the time I gave her. I went beside her but she got out of bed.

“Didn‘t I explain myself clear enough?” I asked but not knowing if I should be angry or find the guilt in myself.

“Yes you did but...” She sighed then there was at least a second of silence before she continued.

“I‘m not going to say anything to you any further. We‘ve went through this before and I‘ll leave you to make your own choice. One thing you’ll never understand is how afraid I am to give you more time… What if it’s comes back around, will I be able to go against it the second time?” Her back faced me the whole time she spoke but her head was slightly turned to the side so I could see partial of her face.

“Let‘s---”

“Just--!” She cut me off and tighten her eyes as tears fell.

“Just stop it… I don‘t want to think about it anymore.” She said then walked out of our room. ‘

What have I done again?’

----

TEASERS:

Why couldn’t we just last longer? We haven’t been married for a year and it’s like this

~~~

“No…Jin Ae…don‘t…leave…”

~~~

This has been our first official walk since the last time we did back in high school. When it was okay to tackle each other down to the ground like little kids.

~~~

I grabbed her hand and put them on her. They were a little big but at least it was going to keep her hands warm then she pinched my nose.

~~~

Jin Ae won’t do this to me, right?

How can she?

Is she really going to break our marriage up?

~~~

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN, IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ME WHEN YOU‘RE ING ANOTHER MAN BEHIND MY BACK?!”

----

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING!