How It Started

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Jaejoong’s POV**

About twelve hours ago, she was still there. I was in love with her and wanted to keep her where she should be but she left unlike the first time. I woke up by Hana’s call and realized that it was already noon. I got ready for my meeting then left with a headache. So much ran through my head and I wasn’t sure how I could settle for the meeting. Her calling of my name from the session yesterday replicate in my ears. Scenes of her pure innocent face flashed in my head. When it was time for my meeting, I was in my seat but my head was somewhere else. The whole time it was us that I thought of.

-FLASHBACK-

I felt a body next to me and bare as mine. I turned to it and wrapped my arms around it. After some moving, the person woke up.

“YAH!” A angry shout woke me up then a foot pushed me out of my own bed until the bed sheet exposed me.

I grunted and got on my feet. I rubbed my eyes and a bed sheet was thrown to me.

“WHAT THE FU*K WERE YOU THINKING?!” Jin Ae yelled at me as I collected the bed sheet and covered my lower half.

“NO! WHAT THE FU*K ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED?!” I furiously asked.

“You---” She started then grabbed a pencil off my table lamp and aimed it at me.

It hit my forehead and I yelped. She stumbled out of my bed and went to the bathroom.

“Tsh. This damn just took advantage of me when I was wasted. Tsh.” I muttered as I went to put some clothes on as I wait for her to come out.

When she came out, she was still protected by the bed sheet.

“I need some clothes.” She demanded.

“Why? Too poor to even get your own clothes? Or are your clothes to ty for the morning?” I sarcastically said and laughed at it.

“Say something like that again and I would charge you for me, damn fu*k!” She warned me.

“Try, I didn’t even do anything to you besides whatever you want to consider yesterday.” I was giving her an attitude.

“Fine! Then watch me get you in trouble!” She warned me again then went towards my closet.

“Yah! What do you think you’re doing?!”

She was pulling out my clothes like she was searching for drugs. I tried stopping her but she kept pushing me away. I got hold of her hands and her bed sheet fell off. I gasped and she looked at me with fire in her eyes.

“You---” She started but my phone started ringing.

We looked at my phone and I wanted to ignore it but by the ringtone, I knew it was my noona.

“Come here.” I picked up the bed sheet, handed it to her then dragged her to my phone.

“What?” I annoyingly answered.

“Appa wants you to come to one of his meeting today.” She informed me like she was still the princess of our family.

“I told him already that I didn’t want to go.” I refused and Jin Ae on my other hand was trying to get loose.

“I don’t know. Go talk to him then.” My noona said.

“I---AH~! YAH!” I screamed when Jin Ae bit my hand.

“What the heck are you doing?!” My noona asked, not knowing what was happening to her poor little brother.

“I… Sss..ah…” I was going to say something between my winces as I kept my eyes on Jin Ae who was going back to my closet.

“Noona, I’ll call you back. YAH!” I hung up and dashed to Jin Ae.

Again, we tackle each other like little kids.

“LET ME FU*KEN GET DRESS!”

“NOT WITH MY CLOTHES!”

We fell to the floor and I was on top of her. We were panting but her fierce face was still there. I felt her bare chest on me and I smirked.

“Want to accuse me of you, huh?” I said with a wicked smile.

“You’re in my household now and I can do anything to you.” I laughed and she smacked my face.

“You better fu*ken wish on that, you erted .” She hissed and I pinned her hands above her head.

“Come on, feisty beast. Show it to me again when I’m not drunk. Do it, I DARE you.” I said as I slid my other hand under the bed sheet.

“Oh yea? Try fu*king me then, you jerk head! You’re so worthless that all you know is fu*k and fu*k!”

“Well it’s good that you know it. I’ll make you scream my name. Watch me.” I sneered.

“Just go fu*k with yourself.” She hissed and I scoffed.

“That’s what I’m trying to do now. Didn’t you want me to TRY and fu*k you?”

“You---” She was about to argue but I caught her lips with mine.

I remember kissing them yesterday and it was wild. I slipped the bed sheet off her and the session started, our so-called love session. I just couldn’t think of anything else even anyone else at this very moment with the I hated the most. Right in the middle of our love making, someone was calling me nonstop and someone else was ringing my doorbell like it was our music. Jin Ae broke away from our kiss that lasted almost through our whole session, she was trying to push me away but I denied it.

“I’m not done yet.” I irritably said and she gasped.

“But I am!” She growled.

I kissed her lips again and she was returning it. She wrapped her arms around my neck and her breaths tinkled my body. Suddenly, I felt the side of my face wet. I assumed it was sweat but by the sniffing, I paused and looked down to her. She turned her face to the side and was crying. I had a sudden feeling of guiltiness then I stopped. I got off her and gave her the bed sheet that I pushed to the side.

“I-I’m sorry…” I stuttered and she covered herself.

“I-I’ll get you um… some clothes.” I nervously told her then wore my shorts again before searching some clothes for her.

When I came back, she was done with the crying and sat quietly on the floor. I bent down and gave her the clothes that I could best offer her.

“I’ll take you home after this.” I said and tears whelmed in her eyes again.

“How can I let a bastard like you use me like this? *sniff* What kind of friend am I?”

When she said her second question, I knew exactly what she meant.

-END-

**Taecyeon’s POV**

When I ran away from my own wedding, I went straight to Jin Ae’s house but she wasn’t home. I was disappointed and I waited until she returns but she never came back so I left. My dad had my older brother call me. When I arrived home, my dad awaited me at the living room. I walked in and he didn’t even want to look at me.

“Taecyeon…” My umma said my name and I bow.

“I’m sorry, dad…” I said to him.

“So you know how to be sorry too?” He stated and I didn’t say anything back.

“Was I unclear about anything? Did YOU really want me to make sure that girl is out of your life FOREVER?!” His anger raged and he stood up as he turned to me.

“Honey…” My mom’s soft voice was trying to cool him down.

“You have thrown our family’s reputation down to the ground. Do you see us as your parents that low?! What’s so good about that girl?! What makes you can’t live with her, huh?!”

“It’s Ji Kyung!” I blurted out and my dad looked at me in confusion.

“She’s the one who will make me not able to live without Jin Ae! I love her and you should know how it feels to love someone! You married mom according to your own will, right?! Why can’t I do the same?!”

“Because YOU promised your grandfather to marry Ji Kyung and you knew it was his last wish before he passed away!”

“Well I can’t do it, dad! I love Jin Ae and I won’t betray her!”

“Betray her? Do you think she will really love you? She is a divorced woman and do you think she can easily forget her ex-husband?! How dumb can you be, son?!”

“YES, I’M DUMB BECAUSE OF HER! I’M A FOOL IN LOVE AND I CAN CARE LESS IF I GET A BROKEN HEART BECAUSE I KNEW I JUST DIDN’T GIVE UP ON HER!” I yelled them stormed out.

“Taecyeon!” My mom called me but I closed the door behind me.

----

[A/N: So today was better than yesterday since I took the day off from school to do a little "relaxing" But I feel sad since I'm not able to go to my school's dance :\ Anyways... are you dying for another update?? Well I have about 74 subscribers in AF and i don't know how many on WL but this will be another question 'bribe'. Same rules: be reasonable, creative and blah blah blah also be honest ;)

WOULD YOU EVER READ THIS STORY MORE THAN TWICE OR AGAIN WHEN IT REACHES THE ENDING? EXPLAIN WHY.

DO YOU THINK THE STORY IS TOO LONG?

Okay so TWO easy questions. If I get SIX replies and yes, you will have to answer BOTH of them, I will do ONE more update for TONIGHT.]

----

TEASERS:

I woke up like a nightmare was attacking my night sleep. I was dreaming about the other day with us together.

~~~~

‘Why do rainy days always makes me miss you?’

~~~~

“I‘m an unfortunate person and I don‘t need anyone to bother with me. I want to be alone and don‘t ever want to see you again.”

~~~~

“Can‘t you even look at yourself for once?” I turned back to him.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 22. 2010