Without Her

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**No One‘s POV**

All the guests came and joined the celebration. It was a reunion, time to meet new people and starting a new life for two ‘in love’ people. The comments were like gold to the ear. Some complimented about the groom while some commented about the bride. Jin Kyung was in her bride’s room as Taecyeon was welcoming people. People saw a smile on this going-to-be groom but truly he couldn’t do anything due to some problems.

‘Even Jin Kyung’s father is living for this. You can’t just back down on this, son….’ Those words kept repeating themselves in Taecyeon’s head, reminding him not to do anything stupid.

“Oh it’s so nice to see you~”

“Where’s the bride?”

“Omo~ What a handsome son you have here…”

“So who’s the lucky guy?”

“Where’s the lucky niece?”

All the comments got Taecyeon to debate more than ever. He didn’t want this, his dad did even Ji Kyung’s dad. Jin Kyung possibly is falling in love with him but he is falling out of the love phase they should be creating. The wedding is today and tomorrow will declare him as an official married man.

Is he really going to let this be a part of him?

**Jin Ae’s POV**

It was like night was morning and morning was night. It felt like forever when the moment lasted only a few hours. I was woken up by his soft sweet groans by the sunlight streaming down to us. I sat up and covered my bare body with the bed sheet that we both were sharing. He lay on his chest with his back towards the ceiling and his face was towards the door. I got out of bed and collected my clothes then put them back on. I was shaking in tears as the whole scene replayed in my head. I knew for sure I’ll miss those kisses and touches. I fixed my hair and in the mirror, I saw him and it did not make me any happier. Like they say, everywhere I looked, I was seeing him just like a flash. When I was done, I lightly walked to him and knelt down until our faces were at the same level. I placed the tips of my fingers on his cheeks that were white like clouds. I let my fingertips roamed until they were touching his puffy lips.

‘Jaejoong… Why did we have to end up this way? Do you still really love me? Am I what you want in your life…?’

The thought got me to cry harder but silently to myself. I leaned forward and planted a kiss on his lips before I went out. He didn’t move nor did he twitch as I moved my way out. As the door closed, it was like closing the door to our marriage that was once a perfect one. I took what I was here for and ran out of the house but was still crying in the streets. If you asked if I hated myself for letting yesterday happened, I would say yes but I would never regret it. Why? No special reason but I guess it was enough to set things to their ends.

‘Goodbye, Jaejoong… As I leave here, it will be the end of us and we will never see each other ever again…’ I thought as I made my way home.

After a long hour, I was finally home. It was too early in the morning for my unni to be up but my parents were probably on their morning walk. I went to my room and made sure my unni didn’t hear me. I broke down again and was telling myself that everything will get better. I’m leaving for good and I will never have to see the happiness that should have been mine. When the clock continued to tick and it was afternoon, my unni knocked on my door.

“Jin Ae..?”

I heard her fainted voice and opened my eyes. I didn’t even realize that I fell asleep until that knock. She opened my door and entered.

“Gosh, where have you been lately? Working at a corner?” She joked and sat down on my bed.

“Better than you who almost can’t support yourself.” I replied and she huffed at me.

“How dare you disrespect your unni.” She complained.

“Well you were referring me to a , dumb jerk.” I said tiredly and she handed me something.

“One of your friends dropped this off. She said it’s from one of your friends… I forgot her name.” My unni began and I took it but placed it on my lamp table.

“I’ll look at it later. I want to go back to sleep.” I covered my head with my blanket.

“Yah… Are you still planning to go overseas?” She asked and under the cover, my eyes were still open.

“Yea, why? Did you change your mind?”

“No, I was just making sure. I need to go somewhere so make sure you let umma and appa knows where you go if you do go out, araso?” She demanded and I nodded.

Before leaving, she gave a hard smack on my . I yelped at the sting but didn’t chase after her. I closed my eyes, preparing to sleep but the thing my unni gave me was urging me to open it. I uncover my head and stared in the open air. Suddenly, I sat up and opened it then my eyes widen. The item fell out of my hands and landed on the floor.

Please tell me that this isn’t who I think it is but with the picture clearly printed on the front, I knew I wasn’t seeing an illusion.

[A/N: It was a invitation to Taecyeon and Ji Kyung's wedding. I'll explain later...hehe. NEW SECRET!!]

**No One’s POV**

Jin Kyung along with her friends were in the bride’s room. Some cried and some were energized for the ceremony.

“Just look at you, Ji Kyung… You’re going to get marry. FINALLY!” One of the friends said and Ji Kyung blushed.

“Tsh. You made it sound like I’m better off married then being a single woman.” Ji Kyung gave a playful look to her friend.

“Aniyo~ You’re the first to even get marry from out of us.” Another one backed up.

The chattering continued then the friends were notified that they needed to leave since the ceremony was going to start. Everyone bid good lucks, party later, see ya, and other comments. Ji Kyung was left alone and she looked at herself in the body size mirror that she was able to see every part of her wonderful wedding dress. The smile on her face would be a tough one to wipe away even if the biggest tragedy strike her. Not so long after, someone knocked at the door.

“Please come in!” She welcomed the person, expecting it to be her appa.

The unexpected person, Mona, came and presented a letter to her.

“One of Taecyeon’s friends asked me to give this to you.” She informed me.

“Why?” She asked but took the letter.

After one minute, the letter dropped out of her grip and her mind went blank.

“Jackie…” Mona said her name but another person entered and it was Ji Kyung’s appa.

They both turned towards the door and the first thing her appa saw on his daughter’s face were tears.

“A-Appa…” Jin Kyung turned to face her father with tears filled in her eyes.

“He…” She trailed off.

“He…” She fell to her seat and burst into tears.

[A/N: this is what the letter said.]

Dear Ji Kyung,

I apologize for this but I can not marry you. I will never be able to give you better reasons but I’ve been in love with someone since high school. I didn’t realize that she was all I ever wanted in life until I saw the pain she was going through. I really wanted to share the pain with her and this would be what best friends will do but the protection I wanted to give her wasn’t as a friend but more than that. I’m sorry again for leading you into this and making you believe that we could get a chance in this. This best friend is my life and I can’t live without her. I rather set you free now than waiting to break your heart once we are married. I’m sorry again for this sudden notice.

Taecyeon

----

[A/N: hating more on Taecyeon?? haha. Well I was listening to JYJ's new English album and I think Jaejoong's solo, Still In Love, really fits this story. You can Google the lyrics and read it. Anyways uh... tomorrow is Friday, hoping for a good day. Well bye now ;) ]

----

TEASERS:

“Noona, I’ll call you back. YAH!” I hung up and dashed to Jin Ae.

~~~~

“LET ME FU*KEN GET DRESS!”

“NOT WITH MY CLOTHES!”

~~~~

“It’s Ji Kyung!” I blurted out and my dad looked at me in confusion.

~~~~

“YES, I’M DUMB BECAUSE OF HER! I’M A FOOL IN LOVE AND I CAN CARE LESS IF I GET A BROKEN HEART BECAUSE I KNEW I JUST DIDN’T GIVE UP ON HER!” I yelled them stormed out.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: OCT 21. 2010