Not Expected

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Mi Young‘s POV**

“Jin! Don‘t let go! AH~~” I yelped.

My hands slipped out of Jin and I fell hard on the grass. I winced as the pain burned my .

“Are you okay?” She laughed at me.

“Why did you let go?!” I pouted and she pulled me up.

“It wasn‘t my fault if your hands slipped out of mine.”

She brushed the grass off my and we went to sit by a slide that had no kids. I laid my head on her shoulder and held her hand.

“Jin…Do you believe in such thing like more than best friends?" I asked.

“Dear all passengers we are not landing. Once we are landed, please make sure you take all your belongings with you. Thank you and have a nice stay!”

By that announcement, it woke me up from my dream. I stretched then got ready for the landing. After I got my luggage, I went out the plane. I came out of the gate and my friends waited on the side for me. They waved to me like they haven’t seen me in years and that was true. I dragged my luggage and approached them. Each one jumped on me and almost made me collapse on the floor.

“OH MY GOD! Look at you, haven‘t change a bit. Well a little.” One of them commented and I blushed.

“Tsh. Why would you want me to change for?” I gave her a look with a slight smile and she giggled.

“Aniyo~ Just that the last time I saw you was in high school, you were still that girl with those training bras. Just kidding. Come on, let‘s go eat then we can chat.” Another said then we left the airport.

I looked out the window of my friend’s car and it was great being back. I examined every building to the tall trees and they even seem different to me. My friends talked and talked while I wonder about someone… Jin.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I pursed my lips and patiently waited for the result. I eyed it like I was threatening it. Positive, it showed. I let out a disappointed sigh then toss the stick in the trash can. I took about three more pregnancy tests after Jaejoong found out that I was pregnant again. I just wanted to make sure but I guess I am OFFCIALLY pregnant. I came out of the bathroom and Jaejoong was waiting at the entrance.

“You alright?”

I nodded and without expecting much, he pulled me in his arms. He didn’t say anything for a while as we stay in that position. He his hand down my hair and plant a kiss on my head.

“You must be really tired, huh?” His voice was as soft as his facial expression.

“No… I‘m fine.” I confirmed as I shook my head then felt something raging up inside my throat.

“Wait---”

I ran into the bathroom and puked everything I had for breakfast. I hated the feeling during puking and after it. Jaejoong followed right behind and helped by patting my back. He pulled my hair out of my face and caress my back. When I was done, I closed my eyes and took a rest by placing my hand over my forehead and having my elbow on the toilet seat. I was heavily breathing and held on tight to my stomach. I wasn’t able to eat much for the past days. He got a warm cloth and wiped my mouth with it. I collapsed onto the floor tears rolled down from my eyes. He washed them away and held me tight.

“Jaejoong~ah… what if it happens again? Will you hate me?” My voice didn’t have energy to get any louder than a whisper.

“Aniyo~ Why should I hate you for? It wouldn‘t be your fault.” He tried comforting me but it was like a nightmare that I couldn’t escape from.

“I‘m afraid of everything. I feel helpless.” I cried in his arm.

The only place where I feel like I can cry my heart out to. I’ve been pressuring myself to smile and be happy but it was difficult. I knew I was in some kind of depression because I couldn’t help myself not being scared of life anymore. I was worried about the chances of losing my baby, the end of my marriage and other things.

“Come on, I‘ll put you to sleep.” He whispered to me and supported me up then went to our room

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

I was notified that Jin Ae took a few days off from work. I called her before but she said she was perfectly fine, only some family problems. She wasn’t clear whether it was about her husband or it REALLY was her family. I was bothered by this until I ended up calling her twice a day. I was getting addicting to being more than friends. I just couldn’t control it any longer. The more I see her unhappy, the more I wanted to make sure I beat some sense out of her husband. I actually went to the front of her house but didn’t go in. Maybe it’ll be too much for her since she’s already stressed out. My love for her will never be more than friends, right? When will it sprout and be like a tree that will never die?

**Mi Young‘s POV**

Later on, I was alone in my apartment. I could’ve gone out with my friends but I needed some rest after the long flight home. I took a nap until nine at night then went out for a short walk around the city. It was such a beautiful time to see snow in Seoul. I saw many places that I used to spent time there with Jin. She was the sweetest person ever. She bought me cotton candy when I was in a bad mood or upset about something. She acted like a mother to me but was also very manly. I missed those days when we didn’t care what people saw in us, all that matter was just me and her. Suddenly it seem like faith connected our paths again.

“Jin…” I saw the side of a person’s face that looked so much like her.

“Jin!” I shouted and the lady looked up.

She stopped and gave me a confused look before realizing who I was.

“M-Mi Young?”

I ran to her and wrapped my arms around her neck.

“Oh gosh, I missed you so much.” I was closed to crying.

She just stood frozen as I told her every word I could to show how much I missed her.

“Jin… I‘m back for good. I‘m never leaving again.” I pulled away from the hug and ensure her.

“Oh… so it is.” She sound a little disappointed seeing me again but I was too happy to see it.

“Why don‘t we go sit somewhere? Come on!” I dragged her to a nearby park and sat there.

I made sure our distance wasn’t empty and I held on to her arm.

“Yah~ You look so girly.” I commented with a giggle.

“Oh~~ I guess.” She chuckled.

“Why don‘t we live together? Wait, do you even have your own house? Maybe I can move in with you. My house is TOO big for me. I‘m lonely in it. Do you think it’s a good idea?” I asked so many questions, I got more but didn’t seem like her face was getting any happier by each question.

“Jin… What‘s wrong? Are you okay?” I worriedly asked and she looked down.

“It‘s very nice to see you again but…”

“But what?”

“But… *sigh* I don‘t know… Will you understand? I already have someone that doesn‘t understand me at this moment.”

“Aniyo~ I‘ll understand. I‘m sure.” I made myself clear to her that I wanted to be the one who understand her no matter what.

I wasn’t there for her through these past years. I want to be here with her now. I wanted it to be like how we didn’t care what others think about us since she was the one who taught me to care less what others think.

“Something that…” She started but stopped.

“What is it?” I leaned in closer.

“I…”

We both waited until she was ready to say the rest.

“I‘m married…” She finished and it felt like a bomb just exploded in my ear.

“W-what?”

“I‘ve been married for almost a year now. I‘m sorry to let you hear this.”

“Wait, Jin. A-are you kidding me? Come on, don‘t joke with me.” I laughed it off and she shook her head.

“No, I‘m serious and my husband is no other than Kim Jaejoong.”

“K-Kim J-Jaejoong?” I stumbled with his name.

“Also… I‘m pregnant.”

“W-what?!” I was hearing WAY too much for our reunion.

“It‘s more like this is our second child since… since the first one couldn‘t make it before he was born.” Her voice sounded like she was having a stuffy nose with incoming tears.

“Jin…” I held her hands and made her look at me.

“Please tell me that these are all lies. Please do…” I begged and she shook her head with the tears now.

“They are all the truth. I can‘t hide it from you even if I really wanted to. Mi Young… time went by so fast and today was a day I never expected but I hope we don‘t see each other in the future.” She stood up and I did too.

“Why?! Why do you have to say this to me?!” I asked with confused feelings.

“Because… it‘s not the same anymore.” She ended then walked away.

I dropped on the bench with tears in my eyes. Why did things have to change so quickly? It’s seemed like a blink of an eye and five years has already went by. I thought I was going to be by her side till the end but seem like it will never be how I imagine it.