Back To You

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Hana‘s POV**

I woke up with the birds chirping like every other morning. Little Jung Hwa was beside me as he breaths silently and still dreaming. I took a look at the clock and it was about 8 in the morning. I got out of bed and got ready for the day. Nothing exciting to look forward to but at least I still have Jung Hwa. After all my preparations, I flipped my phone opened to receive a notification of a new voice message. I realized Jin Ae’s phone number then checked it.

“You have one new voice message.” The operator informed me.

*BEEP*

“Hana~ah… I don‘t know how to say this but… I‘m leaving back to Japan. Please look after Jaejoong for me. I promise to come back and visit but I wish never to see him again. I‘m taking my daughters with me and hopefully someday they‘ll be able to find Jaejoong. Once I leave, I will never turn back to my old life. My marriage has come to its end and enough have been enough. Don‘t tell Jaejoong anything since I know he still hates me. Hana~ah, thanks for being so great to me after all we have been through. We‘ll see each other again, for sure.”

*BEEP*

The phone slid down the side of my face and I was stuck in the midair.

“No way…” I whispered like a dead breeze then started running out.

I got my driver to drive me to airport as we departed from my house, I knew I couldn’t stop Jin Ae even though I was her best friend. The only person I could get to stop Jin Ae was just Jaejoong so I told the driver to go to Jaejoong’s house.

MEANWHILE…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

The accident replayed in my head through my sleeps, naps and even when I blink. My parents were planning to hire a psychiatrist for me due to the ‘depression’ I am suffering now. I didn’t even know what depression was killing me. All I knew was, I wanted to be trapped where I am now. It was like a loud thunder struck once my door busted open.

“J-Jaejoong! Jaejoong!” Hana came running in.

I slightly turned to a breathless Hana but didn’t show much interest.

“J-Jin Ae… She… She…” She panted then took a gulp of air before speaking again.

“She‘s leaving.” She finally blurted out.

I only sat in my wheelchair, looking out to the window.

“Jaejoong…” She said then knelt in front of me.

“I beg you. Please stop her. There‘s no time to waste or think. If Jin Ae leaves, you will never be the same and I can guarantee you that you will regret not stopping her.” She told me with tears in her eyes.

“Why don‘t you stop her? Why ask me?” I said in a hoarse voice.

“Because she still loves you. You‘re the only one that can stop her.” She reasoned but I ignored her which got her frustrated and stood up.

“YAH! KIM JAEJOONG! YOU KNOW THAT YOU STILL LOVE HER! WHY ARE YOU LETTING HER GO HUH?!  EVERYTHING WAS COMING BACK TOGETHER AND NOW YOU ARE JUST GOING TO GIVE UP?! DO YOU THINK IT‘S WORTH IT?! DO YOU THINK JIN AE WOULD CARE IF SHE HAD TO SUPPORT YOU THROUGHOUT HER WHOLE ENTIRE LIFE?! DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT LOVE IS?!” She screamed at me.

“JAEJOONG!”

“Yes, I don‘t know what love is! I‘m just a jerk, a bastard!”

“Jaejoong…” Tears poured down her cheeks.

“When I came back, I saw how happy you were with Jin Ae. The times you spent with me, I saw her reflection when I look into your eyes. I knew that our love wasn‘t as strong as before and with all the lies I have told you, they were the reasons why you stayed with me. Admit to yourself that you still love her. Stop her before it‘s too late. If she leaves today, you know damn well that she won‘t turn back. Jaejoong…” She knelt in front of me once again.

“Please… Love hurts the most when it comes to letting go. You should already see the pain I am suffering. Letting you go is like killing myself slowly but Jin Ae is the one who you can‘t live without. Jaejoong~ah…” She pleaded more.

“Even if I try stopping her without your help, she won‘t stay. She will only if you go… So please… This will be the last request I will ask from you.” She said through her tears.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

We arrived at the airport a hour before our flight time. This time with the babies, we asked a few friends to help us drag our luggages and to send us off. Jae Rin was crying so I had to feed her and she was not like Jin Hae at all. Jae Rin always cries even when I have checked everything to see what the problem was as in checking her diaper, feeding her milk, etc. She reminded me so much of Jaejoong. He’s stubborn and with the Jae’s, they were like identical twins. On the other hand, Jin Hae is like a passive baby panda sleeping all the time, reminding me of myself. We did all the check ups and all we needed to do now was to wait.

“Yah~ Look at how beautiful her eyes are.” One of the friends commented as she stared at Jae Rin’s eyes.

“They look so much--- Ah!” She started but earned a slap on the arm from another friend.

“Just like yours.” She quickly added with a very fake smile.

“Tsh. No need to lie, everyone has told me that their eyes look like their father‘s.” I admitted.

“No duh~” The friend, who got slapped, commented.

We chat a bit then the announcement came over us. I turned back to them then we hugged each other before departing. My unni and I walked down a hall that was the second floor of the airport. I wasn’t paying much attention to anything until my unni grabbed my arm. I looked at her then followed her eyes that was focusing down below us. Through the entrance came a tumbling Jaejoong then Hana. I just stared at them as they stopped in the center and looked around. When Jaejoong’s eyes finally met mine, I saw more than I could ever see in his eyes. Even with the distance, I knew exactly what he was feeling inside because maybe that was the same feeling I was having. He took a step forward then collapsed to the floor. My heart stopped but I did not move.

“Passengers leaving to Japan should board the flight in ten minutes!” The announcement came again.

I bit my lips then after a deep sigh, I walked away with as much strength that I could collect. I didn’t feel any tears but inside was crying in pain. I ignored it with each step until I reached the gate to our plane. I handed my ticket to the flight attendant but my unni stopped me then pulled me to the side.

“Are you sure about this?” She asked and I didn’t look at her at all.

“Look, dongsaeng. You can‘t run away from this forever. He IS ex-husband but you got to admit to yourself that you can‘t let him go either. Listen deeper and see if you are right. In the future, Jae Rin and Jin Hae would want to have their father by their sides as much as what you are doing to them. Jin Ae, don‘t go if somewhere in your heart, you still love him.”

I listened then looked up to her with tears in my eyes.

“Dongsaeng, I am not a married woman but I have loved before so I know how it feels. Don‘t force yourself to forget if you will always think of him. You can say you hate him but you are still thinking of him… Just go… Takai can still wait for me…” My dearest unni assured me.

Before I realized what I was doing, I was already wiping away my tears and looking for him. I can’t just leave. This isn’t the end of us yet. I know it’s true and my instincts are telling me that my heart and soul is here, not in Japan. I loved him so much his voice calling me was making me cry more as I dashed through people and down the stairs. I stopped in the center of nowhere and thought I lost him. I was close to giving up when I turned my head to the side and he stood out from all the people packed around him.

“JAEJOONG~!” I shouted and he spun his head towards my direction.

He mouthed my name and I smiled. I ran to him going through an army of people while Jaejoong limped his way to me. Hana sort of got lost while us love birds came together. As he grew closer, I felt happiness inside of me. He fell into my arms as he heavily breathed at all the effort he did just to get to me.

“Jaejoong…” I uttered as tears ran down my cheeks.

“Jin Ae…” He held on tight to me then parted us.

“I love you. I love you more than all the people in this world. Please tell me that this is true.” He pleaded between each kisses.

“This is real, Jaejoong. I‘m not leaving you ever again. I rather be killed rather than leaving. I just can‘t live without you.” I told him and he embraced me again.

“I was just a jerk. I‘m so sorry for hurting and yelling at you. I was angry and didn‘t want you to have a husband like me. Someone is crippled and looks as vulnerable as a low life.” He said and I shook my head as I cupped his cheeks.

“I will still see you as my life even if you were dead or a homeless in the streets. All I know is that I am in love with Kim Jaejoong. The person who couldn‘t give me the best happiness but the person who showed me how to love and feel pain. I would never have felt this happy if it weren‘t for you and our daughters.”

“Jin Ae…” He whispered my name before planting another kiss on my lips.

“I promise you that every time you cry, they will only be happy tears. I will do everything with all my might to prove to you that you can be the luckiest woman on Earth.”

“I AM the luckiest woman on earth, dork. I have you, what more do I want?” I leaned my forehead against his and we both shared a laugh.

“I‘ll never leave my heart and soul here. If I was to leave, I must leave as a whole.” I whispered to him.

“If I was to die now, seeing your smile would be like seeing Heaven.” He softly replied back as nothing around us really matter now.

----

A/N: *SOBS* *Wiping tears* *Sniffs* Isn't it sad?? *Sigh* How sweet and cute, right? Okay enough. So I did two updates because I haven't updated since... forever? haha. So This might be a little too much but I would also like you to take your time on it. I would like you, my lovely readers, to do a survey thingy for me. I know I know like WTF?! But just wanted to see how much you enjoyed the story so... here's the link to the survey:

http://www.tfaforms.com/184126

I would be waiting for at least TEN surveys for the last chapter to this awecome story. LOL. I wanted to update before I go on my Thanksgiving Break but I had no access to a computer with internet so I couldn't do any updates. If I do get to use the internet within a few days then I hope to see TEN surverys. Um I got more to say but maybe next update ;)

----