Blinded

A Marriage's Happy Ending
[A/N: This chapter is going to be about how Jin Ae got pregnant at first.]

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Most awkward thing my unni asked me was: Since when did you started wearing bras?!

Yes, I know. Dumb, huh? Why did she ask? Well it happened one day when she busted in my room when I “forgot” to lock my bedroom’s door while changing. I was officially an adult now and had many responsibilities but I still live with my parents. It makes life easier and I won’t have to rent a dorm on campus. I had no main point of going to college but I guess I could do a year or so.

“UMMA~!” I shouted from up the stairs.

“WHAT~?!” She called back from below.

“WHERE‘S MY TOOTHBRUSH?!”

“ASK YOUR UNNI!”

“Tsk. Damn you.” I angrily whispered then went to my unni who was still sleeping at the crack of afternoon.

“Yah! Where‘s my toothbrush?!” I kicked the side of her bed and she turned to the other side.

“Too…” She trailed back to sleep.

“UNNI~!” I whined and pushed her out of her comfy bed.

“AH!” She landed on the floor and stayed there for two seconds.

“D-Down stairs.” She mumbled as she felt the pain in her .

“Make sure you put it where you got it from.” I reminded her like a maid speaking to her master and left.

----

“Umma! I‘m leaving!”

“Araso!”

I jogged happily down the stairs and my ride was right on time. I opened the door and hopped in. I let out a deep exhale and waited for the “run” but we were still in front of my house.

“Aren‘t we going to school?” I looked at my driver.

“You forgot something.” He ignored my look.

I smiled and kissed his cheek.

“So can we go now?”

“Can we have before school?”

“Fu*k you.” I laughed and he drove off.

This guy is my “boyfriend”. No, I take that back since the word can’t be used on him, we’re friends with benefits. His name is Cho TaeMin and he is HOT! My sister almost drooled over him when she saw him for the first time. I had to pull her back before she goes wild on him. After high school, I became more like a girl, I guess. I was still in some relationships with random girls but they weren’t like Mi Young. It felt really different and…wrong? I still miss her a bit even though it’s been a few years now. Damn, my life is sure changing a lot.

“We should get marry.” He said out of the silence.

“Why?”

“Because… No reason.”

“Tsh. Let me guess… Mm… Because you can find no other that can turn you on even by one…” My hand s closed to his pant and he smirked.

“…touch?” I finished and he bit his lip.

“You know. There‘s always a punishment for it, right?”

“I know… Just that…” I went closer to him until I was close to his neck.

“You can never tame the lion…” I breathed it in a seductively voice and he gulped.

I really love these moments when he could picture us behind his car or anywhere making love to each other.

“You’re asking for it.” He told me then stopped the car somewhere.

We went to the back like we were playing some kind of hiding game. With the small room at the back, we had to finish it at his apartment.

“Still want to go to school?” He panted as he kissed my shoulder.

“You know… Oh god…” I could still feel the satisfaction sizzling in my body.

“This can’t be our daily routine…”

He smiled and caught me in a intense kiss.

“Is there another word for ‘every seconds’?” He teased and I smacked his arm.

“You fu*ken maniac.” I giggled.

----

“TaeMin…”

“Yes?”

I took his hand and placed it over my stomach.

“I…I‘m pregnant.”

“WHAT?!”

“Ugh. I knew you were going to deny it.”

I pushed his hand away and turned straight. We kept in silence and he was probably still stunned by it.

“Aren‘t you going to say anything to me?”

“I… I don‘t know… I was just thinking that…”

“That what?”

“No more ?”

“WHAT?! ?! Am I only here for that?!” I gave him a angry face.

“Well nine months is going to feel like forever.”

“So you want me to abort the kid?” I asked him, making sure he was at his final decision.

“No…”

He looked down to his hand and couldn’t think straight. I slightly smiled at him and kissed his lips.

“Got cha…” I grinned and he jumped up.

“Wait! S-so… Y-You…”

“I‘m y and you know…” I scoffed and twirled my finger in my hair.

“I don‘t need no kid for now.”

He pouted and I id him with another kiss. He slipped his hand under my shirt even when we were in a public place: the park.

“Car.”

“Yea. Same thought.” He added in and we ran for it.

-----

I was enjoying the nightclub how I would usually do. The flashing lights made my mood groovy and happy not until I spotted someone like he was the only one who stands out.  

"Jaejoong..." I softly called him when I got to him.  

He had a cup of vodka in his hand as his head laid on his other hand. I was going to walk away but then for the sake of my best friend of left him, I decided to take him home. I wrapped his arm around my neck and I asked the bartender to help me carry him outside. I got to my car and sat in the driver's seat and drove. Within ten minutes, we arrived to his house and not having much strength I was pretty much dragging him up the stairs. For clarification, how did I know where his house was located at? I used to take Hana there EVERY SINGLE day.

"Stupid, why does your house have so many stairs." I cursed at him when I finally got his keys out of his pocket and got us inside.  

I threw him on the sofa and fell next to him, breathless. After a few seconds of resting, I stood up and started to drag him to his room. Again, stairs. Fifteen minutes felt like one decade have past when we finally got to his room. I fell to the floor and cursed myself to death. I was dying just trying to carry him but he doesn't even look that heavy. I closed my eyes then the sound of gagging made me open my eyes. With slow reaction, Jaejoong puked all over my bottom half. I was grossed and shocked at what just happened. One of my most expensive pants just got nasty and smelly puke on it, all thanks to Kim Jaejoong. I was so ready to kill him but the puke was killing me more. I helplessly got up and drag myself to the bathroom. I envy him for his well design bathroom then decided to help myself with a warm shower. After feeling refreshed, I got a towel and neatly wrapped myself with it. Expecting Jaejoong to still be asleep, I walked out like I was in my house. I gasped when I saw him sitting up on his bed as he rubbed his temples. My feet weren't moving until Jaejoong somehow end up in front of me. I could feel my heart beating faster and faster also my nervousness kicked in.  

"I..." He started as our eyes looked at each other.  

His lips touched mine and he was the first man to give me this feeling. The feeling when you just want the spotlight to be on both of you and ignore what is around. I thought it was going to be awkward but that took us farther than what we could have thought of. I was blinded by something and I couldn’t say it was love but surely it was something else.

Could it be a strong desires?

----

[A/N: Sorry for the late replies, readers! I was staying after school and went to a friend's house until my brother was done with what he needed to do. ANYWAYS! Loving th comments but I know you can do better, right?! GIVE ME SOME ENERGY~~!! >/< hehe. I hope the teasers are killing YOU! That's what you get for making me wait for ALL of your comments! Hmph. Hehe. Just kidding, my dears ;) ]

----

TEASERS:

Every since the day I have met her, it seems like the roof was her favorite spot

~~~~

Her eyes looked like they were ready to reveal something to me.

~~~~

“Tae…” My tears fell by the time I said his name.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 21, 2010