Giving Some TIme

A Marriage's Happy Ending
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Jaejoong took the day off so we could have the WHOLE day to ourselves.

“Aha~” I giggled when Jaejoong splashed water on me.

We were having a bubble bath together and don’t forget little JaeMin too.

“No~!” He swam around to catch me but I ran away.

When he caught me, he hugged me around my big stomach and held on tight.

“No, I don‘t want to sit on top of you. It‘s odd for my top half to be out in the air.” I covered my chest as he sat me down.

“You’re beautiful like that.” He complimented then removed my arms.

“You know, you still look y even though you‘re pregnant.”

“Really~?” I leaned in and gave him a passionate kiss.

“~~ If only JaeMin wasn‘t here, I‘ll make love to you.” He groaned between the kiss.

“NEXT time, we’re going to use protection.” I teased and the kiss went on until we felt the water getting cold.

**Hana‘s POV**

I cried the whole night yesterday and woke up with puffy eyes. My heart felt pain after what just happened. I stared at my phone and the number that I searched up. I stole Jin Ae’s number from Jaejoong’s phone when he left it with me. I thought everything over and I didn’t want to lose. He’s what I want and if I want it, I MUST have it. No one has treated me like this besides these bastards and my appa. They stopped me from having everything I desired. I’ll make sure I get what I intend to have, I promise myself this.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Jaejoong left when he received a call from work. He made lunch for me and dinner in case he was going to be late. I watched T.V and nothing was amusing to me.

*PHONE RINGING*

I looked at my phone and it was a unknown caller. I picked it up anyway.

“Hello?”

“Hi, BEST friend.” A voice so familiar I was almost certain I knew who it was.

“H-Hana?”

“Guess who just came over? Wondering why your husband has been late home or should I say doesn‘t come home?”

“What are you trying to say?” I got serious even though I was hoping this was all a joke.

“He‘s been coming over to my house. We had too, isn‘t he good at it?” She laughed.

“Yah, who the are you?!”

“It‘s me, Jin Ae unni~ RE-MEM-BER?”

I felt my heart sank and like the world just crashed down on me.

“H-Hana…”

“Listen, Lee Jin Ae… I‘ll do anything to make you suffer what I had to go through.” With that, she hung up.

My phone fell out of my hand and I didn’t know if it was time to cry, be angry, ignored or what but I felt blank.

BEFORE THE “LEAVE”…
**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I gave her massages on her feet, shoulder and legs. I felt like a maid but it was funny how she giggled at all my touches. Each time I tried massaging her, she would move a bit. My phone started ringing and I ignored it then it rang again.

“Aren‘t you going to pick that up?” Jin Ae looked at me.

“I‘m busy now. Got no time for those unimportant callers.” I smiled.

The third time, Jin Ae made me answer it. I got my phone and saw Hana’s number.

“Hello?”

“Can we see each other today?”

“No, I‘m a bit busy.” I lied and walked into the kitchen.

“I‘m sorry about yesterday.”

“Sorry won‘t change anything.”

“I just need to talk to you…”

“Please…” She added.

“Alright…” I ended the call then went back into the living room.

“I got something to do at work. I‘ll eat lunch with you but I’ll do some dinner because I‘m scared I might be late, okay?”

“Work?” She pouted and sighed.

“Araso~”

ONE HOUR LATER…

“Alright. Bye, love you.” She kissed me bye then I got in my car.

I got to Hana’s house and she ran to me with arms held securely around my waist.

“You said you needed to talk so I‘m here to talk, not to do anything else.” I pulled her off.

“Look, don‘t you see that I was crying? My eyes are as huge as baseballs just because of you.”

“No one asked you to cry for me.”

“Jaejoong… how can you be so cold to me?”

“I need more time to think.”

“What‘s there to think about? If you love me then just forget about Jin Ae. She doesn‘t love you as much as I do!”

“How would you know? You‘re not the one who‘s in love with her.”

“You‘re in what? In love? With her?”

“Yes, I love her. Not only because of the mistake we had but time made me grew into loving her. I can‘t stop it even if I say I love you more than her.”

“So they‘re a mistake, right?”

I kept quiet then looked away.

“I love you but I love Jin Ae too. I don‘t know what to do. Just don‘t love me anymore. You can find someone better than me.”

“Then give me back what I precious most. You took it away from me and you should know that every girl cherish that the most in their whole life.” She cried as she tugged on my arm.

“You can‘t blame me for what I‘ve done! You let me just like a would let any guy do them.” I heatedly told her.

“Don‘t ever bother me anymore.” I said these words then left her house.

‘I was young at the time. I was stupid, didn’t know my good’s or bad’s, I was careless, a bastard, thought I was the hottest guy in school and that took me nowhere far. I had with so many girls and took advantage of them. After Jin Ae, I promised never to make myself be like that anymore. I’m sorry for what I did to Hana but we can’t turn back time if we wanted to.’

AFTER HANA‘S CALL……
**Jin Ae‘s POV**

As I thought about Hana’s words over and over, I felt like the truth has always been in front of me but I was too foolish to see it there. I fell asleep filled with anger and waiting for his return. A few hours probably past by when I finally woke up and went downstairs.

“You‘re up? Did you eat?” He asked with a smile as he read a book.

“Is Hana back?” My voice sounded like it was going to break and Jaejoong looked at me but no answer.

“Answer me!”

“She’s back.” He simply replied and stood up.

“You‘ve been seeing her, right?” I felt the tears coming.

“Yes.” He admitted.

“Have you… slept with her?”

His face looked flushed like he wanted to say yes but was scared to. My tears ran down my cheeks as the truth revealed to me. My heart was aching and he doesn‘t see it but he knows. I felt this feeling before I knew Hana was back and with the truth coming out of him, it wounded me more.

“Why didn‘t you tell me that she was back?”

“It was hard since a lot of things happened.”

“Like what?”

“She… *sigh* She was attempting suicide after she called me. It was about a month ago.”

“A month?” I repeated and he nodded.

There was a silence between us since I was disappointed in him and he was confused.

“Than promise me, you‘ll never see her anymore.” I said as I looked deep into his eyes.

“I..I can‘t.”

“Then do you still love me?”

“I can‘t say I don‘t.”

“How about her then?” I asked and he looked at me.

“…”

“Then let‘s end it.” I held in the cry.

“Jin Ae~ah…” He took a few steps forward.

“Then what?!” I grew frustrated at his indirect replies.

“Ugh!” I winced as JaeMin did a kick.

I fell to my knees and Jaejoong rushed to me.

“Don‘t touch me!” I shouted and he stopped two feet away from me.

I grabbed the edge of the table and got up.

“I know what you‘re feeling now so I‘ll give you time but when I ask for an answer, I expect it.” I said then went upstairs.

When I reached our room, I let the tears out. I was shattered into pieces. What should I think now? Where will we both end up from here?

----

A/N: AHAHA! I wish you guys can heard how loud I'm laughing now. I'm so happy to see all the comments. I WON'T DISAPPOINT YOU! *trusty face and shining eyes* haha. Anyways thank you, thank, thank you ALL so so much! I kind of forgot that I needed to post another chapter since I got the comments I needed. I hope I'm not using this to make you guys comment. So... yea... no teaser to the end of this chapter because I think you might be too eager to push that "NEXT" button to get to the next chapter. Keep up the comments! ;D

----

THANK YOU FOR READING! :)