All Ends

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Jin Ae’s POV**

My unni was busy chatting with me until a nurse came in with my daughters.

“Here you go.” She said with a pleasant smile as she transferred one of my daughters into my arms.

“They’ll be here for a short visit but I’ll be back in about 30 minutes to get them back to their cribs.”

“Thank you.” I smiled then the nurse left.

My daughter in my arms was peacefully sleeping as the one in my unni’s was crying.

“Do you even know how to calm a baby down?” I sarcastically looked at her.

“Tsh. I am NOT that bad, okay~ ”She protested and started patting my baby.

“It‘s funny how your daughters has been in the hospital for two days and have not been named yet.” My unni laughed at me with a reminder.

I thought about it and it was true. My babies can’t live a normal life without a name. They’ll be nameless anywhere they go, maybe their future boyfriends wouldn’t even know how to call them besides: babe, honey, my love and all those other sweet and very corny names.

“Uh well the doctor haven‘t said anything to me yet. At the same time, I sort of want to wait for Jaejoong.” I confessed.

“Why? I thought you hate him.” She asked.

“It’s not hate but the stage of keeping away. After so much, I probably shouldn‘t include him in this but he is the father of my daughters. He should at least get to pick out names for them. I don‘t need him to support them until they become legal adults but somehow I just have a feeling like I can‘t leave him out on this. As parents, it is one of the greatest moment in life to give names to their new babies.” I said as I looked down to my daughter in my arms.

She was like the size of a cute puppy. She slept with peace and her soft breathing made me felt relief since they weren’t injured due to the accident. I’ve never really felt this much love to anyone besides to Jaejoong but with my daughters now, I felt like the world just became a new one to me. After all, they are one of the main reasons why I want to live in this dumb world.

“Ey why don‘t you call them Jae Rin and Jin Hae?” My unni popped out of the blues with a suggestion.

“JaeRin and Jin Hae…?” I silently repeated then focus back to the precious angel in my embrace.

A slight smile revealed itself on her delicate face and it did the same to mine.

“Alright. I think my baby likes it but which one will be Jae Rin?” I asked.

“No offense but since Jaejoong is a guy I think the older baby should be named Jae Rin and the younger one should be Jin Hae.” She continued.

“That sounds reasonable.” I said then sighed.

‘Finally a name for my babies.’

A gentle knock was at the door then someone entered. I looked up only to see him and my unni had a different expression from mine.

“Taecyeon shi…” She stood up and he slightly bowed to her.

“Can I have a few minutes with Jin Ae?” He asked and my unni looked at me then nodded before heading out.

“Um can I hold the baby too?” He stopped her right in time before she was about to pass him.

She didn’t hesitate as she gave my baby to him. He carefully took it in his arms then my unni left. He didn’t start talking but smiled at my baby who was now sleeping and didn’t even know the stranger who is holding her. He sway a bit then came to me.

“Her nose is as cute as yours.” He commented and I smiled.

“That‘s what a lot of people have been saying. ” I said.

“What are their names?”

“My unni thought of them, Jae Rin and Jin Hae. A combination of my name and Jaejoong‘s in each.”

“Oh I see.” He sighed.

“Jin Ae…” He uttered then we looked at each other.

“I-I‘m leaving Korea.” He managed to speak.

Although I don’t love him as much as Jaejoong, I felt my tears rushing out and a sharp struck where my heart is.

“L-Leaving?” I repeated and he nodded.

“I fought through so much for you but at the end, I always lose more. I came to realize that it was my fault for not making a move until now when you were perfectly happy with Jaejoong. I love you so much that it hurts all over my body but it hurts the most in here…” He placed his free hand over his heart.

“Honestly, I‘m scared to let go when we were doing do well. I‘m willing to marry you and love these precious babies as my own then we can create more as we live on but are you truly willing to start a family with me with all your heart? I don‘t want you to regret anything and most of all to regret for marrying me.” He said.

“I-I‘m sorry.” I breathed out and turned away.

“I ran away from my own wedding just to be with you. I broke a promise because I couldn’t keep it since you are the only commitment in my life. You are everything to me but actually you are more than everything to someone else which I believe it would be Jaejoong.”

I knew it must have been really hard on him to admit and say these words when he loved me so much. He trusted that I was everything to him; his world, life and future. Now, we’re just friends?

“I wished it could have been easier for the two of us. Easy enough to allow you to be the only person in my heart but I honestly don‘t know anymore. You‘ve been there for me from the days I smile to the days I cry my heart out. You complete me but only as a best friend. Taecyeon… once you find the right girl, I can guarantee you that your world will turn all around and you will be willing to do everything for her. As for me, we just can‘t accept each other so see me as a friend. A friend who can always help you with your girls‘ problems. I‘m more than happy to help you. Even if you‘re not going to be in Korea, you should know that I will always be here for you.” I assured him.

He heaved out a sigh then extended his arm which wrapped around my shoulder. His embrace was passionate and tight but our love just couldn’t continue. I was sorry, too sorry to even want to see him ever again. My face was buried in his chest as slight tears ran down my cheeks. Love is too hard, way too hard.

‘Taecyeon… will this be the end of us?’

LATER…

“When do you want me to come back?” The young nurse asked.

“Um can I just get at least ten minutes with him?” I requested and she nodded before entering me in.

The air sounded like it was killed by the sound of the beeps of the monitor attached to him. I was perfectly set next to him as my shoulder was about to touch the side of his bed. The nurse said a few words to me before she left us alone. The mouth piece was securely over his nose and mouth and the monitor went on with the beeping. I sighed and caress his warm but pale face. Nothing much changed in his looks but only that he grew a bit skinner, probably because he haven’t ate in days.

“You’re so dumb, you know?” I said as quiet as a mouse’s squeak.

“It used to be me who would always turn up here where everything had to ruin our marriage and now it’s both of us. You can’t walk anymore…? Am I being lied to or God is just being cruel to you?” My lips shivered as my tears erupted in my eyes.

I laid my head down with my ear against his warm hand that still had a feeling of life to it.

“I really don’t want to let go but it hurts me to just come back to you. I just can’t do it. I went through seven months hoping that I will never ever get to see you again and I just want to run away once again. Are you broken like me? Can a shattered mirror be joint back to the same?” I mumbled then shook my head.

“We’re not a mirror but ashes, Jaejoong. Once ashes are blown away they can never be collected again…” I said as a teardrop fell from my eye.

----

A/N: Realized my new poster?? Isn't it amazing??!! Aha! I think Jaejoong looks so handsome in it hehe. Okay so I think the story MIGHT end in about FIVE more chapters. Sorry for not updating for the past days, I have been busy with other things. Mmm... Let me see. Uh well hopefully everyone is happy and thanks for the comments! Love you all! -3-

-----

TEASERS:

While I turned to talk to my unni next to me, the elevator ring and someone behind me was trying to get out. I moved aside then looked out of the elevator to see him about twenty feet away. He saw me too but in his expression, there was no happiness nor was there a fake smile.

~~~~

“I SAID GO AWAY! I DON‘T EVER WANT TO SEE YOU AGAIN!”

~~~~

“People can change within time even in one day. If that‘s what he finally wants for us then I can agree to it. After all, wasn‘t that what I wanted too?”

-----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING AND SUPPORTING! ;)

UPDATED: NOV. 14. 2010