Shock

A Marriage's Happy Ending

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

There was a knock at my door and the funny thing about it was, I was hoping it would be her.

“Please come in.” I told the person on the other side and they opened the door.

“Mr. Ok. These papers need to be done by today.” My secretary informed me.

The smile I had prepared to see Jin Ae again vanished once I saw that it was not her who just came through that door.

“Thanks. I‘ll look through them.” I took the papers and opened the envelope.

She left and I took out the papers but didn’t look at them. I heaved out a sigh and looked at all the memories I had left of her on my desk. Pictures to cards and letters. I ’m so in love and I was sensing a obsession now. I was willing to keep my patience and make her mine once I see her anywhere. I was lonely and dark with barely a smile for anyone.

Can my days become the old days when she was still standing where I could always see her?

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“Jin Ae~ Hurry we got to go.” My unni rushed me.

“Araso~” I grabbed my coat and followed her.

We got in the car and got our seatbelts on for safety.

“You didn‘t forget anything, right?” She reminded me.

“Nope.” I informed then she drove me for my check-up.

“Oh my goooossh~~ I‘m going to find out about the baby.” She squealed as she drove.

“It‘s been forever since I had a check up.”

“I know right~ Thank God, you‘re going to be six months soon AND Thank God for Takai for keeping me company while I waited to know about your baby! Gosh!” She was in extreme happiness.

“Well Thank God for having Takai keep you off my back or else we could have killed each other in Tokyo.” I sarcastically added.

“Tsh. We were NOT that bad. Geesh.” She denied then parked the car in the parking lot of the clinic.

Ever SEEN how a pregnant woman walk? Ever DESCRIBE how they walk? Ever HEARD that they walk like penguins? Well I hope I don’t.

“Hi. We‘re here for a check up.” We walked up to the front desk.

“Can I please get your name?” The lady behind it asked.

“Lee Jin Ae.” I told her and she did some typing then strolled her chair to the other end of the desk and came back with some papers.

“Please fill this short form then wait until you are called. Thank you.”

“Thank you.” I smiled then we waited.

Some kids were playing around while the moms were chatting. I kept smoothing out my stomach that was as round as a beach ball. I didn’t find myself as skinny and slim as a super model but damn, my stomach was visible to the world. I looked down to catch my chest heaving up and down and it did not hide my stomach from my view.

“Lee Jin Ae!” We heard they called and I stood up.

“Are you tagging along?” I asked my unni and she shrugged then we walked towards the nurse.

“Lee Jin Ae?” The nurse said to me in a questioning tone and I nod.

“Please follow me.” She said then we did as we were told.

It was a few turns and stops before we reached a room. We were asked to wait for the doctor so we did. Soon, there was a knock at the door and the doctor came in.

“Hi Miss Lee. It‘s been a long while since you‘ve came in for a check up.” Dr. Kwon greeted me.

Dr. Kwon was sure one handsome man. He wasn’t so old, possibly a few years older than me and he has been my ‘baby doctor’ since my first child. Obviously, he knew my history already with my past miscarriages. He was tall, apparently built under those layers of clothes that he has to appropriately wear for his job and for sure he would be on the ‘Good Husband’ list.

“Well who was expecting me to get pregnant again.” I scoffed and he chuckled.

“Okay so I‘ll ask a few questions before I check on the baby. Um… when was your last check up?” He started to questions.

“During my whole stay in Japan, I rarely go see the doctor.” I simply answered.

“Oh kay… Next is: Have you had any morning sickness, fever, a sudden lost of appetite, or any difficulties in the past?”

“Well I had a few morning sickness but I got over them after three months of my pregnancy.”

“How active have you been during your pregnancy?”

“Not much since I was told not to do too much work since I have a risk of another miscarriage but I do walk once in a while.”

“Well that‘s not so bad. Some women just want to plant their selves in bed since they get numerous of difficulties such as morning sickness or being tired and etc. It‘s good that you‘re walking. Okay, well I‘ll have you scoot up your shirt and then we can start.” He instructed me then left to get his supplies.

“Are you nervous?” I asked my unni who was obviously shaking in excitement.

“What do you think? I‘m ready to jump once I hear that it is a boy or a girl.” She said as quick as she could.

Dr. Kwon came back and my stomach was already exposed to him. The look of it was just weird. My stomach used to be flat but now it‘s just E-NOR-MOUS. The doctor spread some medical gel on my stomach then the machine to search for my baby’s gender. He moved the detector in circular motions on my stomach and we all stared in silence. I saw my baby and it looked almost full grown then as he moved the detector leisurely around my stomach.

“Wow. Congratulation, Miss Lee. You‘re going to have twins!” Dr. Kwon notified me and my unni failed at what she told me.

She did not jump and cheer but just squeaked out a abnormal lost noise. I smiled in disbelief and couldn’t believe that I was not going to have A baby but TWO babies.

“I‘ll be back.” Dr. Kwon said then left.

I turned to my unni and I knew she didn’t know how to react. Should she faint or should she jump up and down at the news?

“So…what do are you thinking now?” I asked with a slight smile and she coughed out a smile.

“I‘m stunned. Twins? Like OMG! That kind of explains why your stomach is as big as your head.”

“Yah!”

“Just kidding.” She grinned then placed her hand on my stomach.

“I’m going to be a auntie to TWO babies. How exciting.” She giggled and I smiled as I saw how glad she was to be expecting two babies just like me.

“Oh, I almost forgot, Miss Lee. You’re going to have girls.” Dr. Kwon told me the last part of the news and it made things even better.

“G-Girls?” My unni stuttered with eager eyes and faced me.

“Girls.” She repeated in a higher voice and we were both capture in the moment of happiness.

“I‘ll be back again. Sorry.” He had his head poking out of the other side of the room which was separated by a curtain.

“He is so y.” My unni whispered to me.

“I‘m going to tell Takai that you‘re being unfaithful.” I warned her and she gasped.

“Aniyo~” She whined.

“Then stay faithful, you idiot.” I smiled and looked down to where my daughters were.

‘You guys are going to be so loved.’ I thought with a peaceful smile.

LATER…

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

The clock 5:00 PM and it was time for me to leave work. I piled up the files then checked for anything I needed before I was going to leave. When I got everything set, I made my way down and said bye to anyone who I met on the way. I got to my car and unlocked it which the beep echoed throughout the entire parking lot. I inserted my key and the engine then drove out. I was on the road until my stomach started to growl a bit. I had nothing better to do so I stopped in front of a street restaurant and had dinner there. After my stomach was content with all I ate that should be worth a dog’s plate, I left. The streets weren’t as busy as usual but there were crowds of people roaming the stores. I came upon a red light and hummed a melody as I waited. I turned my head to the side and spotted someone that looked so much like Jin Ae. None of my nerves had the energy to move and my foot couldn’t even press on the gas pedal when the light turned green and the driver behind my car honked at me. I woke up from my thought then drove as my eyes were still glued to the lady’s back. I was chanting for her to turn and once she did, I did a quick u-turn and parked my car somewhere. I immediately got out of my car then dashed into the crowd of people. Due to my height, I was able to see above almost all heads but none was similar to Jin Ae’s. I kept walking and searching with all my might but I was losing hope when suddenly I heard her a voice through all the other voices around me.

“Excuse me, how much are these?… Okay, I‘ll take them.” The voice continued then I spun my head towards that direction.

I squeezed through all the people who were walking towards me. There were so many: Excuse me please, I’m sorry, Can I please get through? Sorry. It was like going against a tough wind as I tried catching up with Jin Ae. When it seems like I have reached my destination, I let out a mouthful of air then approached the love of my life that was looking at a mug. I was facing her back but I had no doubt that she wasn’t Jin Ae.

“Jin Ae…” I softly called her name and she lifted up her head then turned to me.

We stared into each other’s eyes and had no word between our reunion.

“You…” Was all she said before her eyes parted from mine and looked away.

I wanted to run up to her and pulled her into my arms. I missed her. It was like that movie I saw with Ji Kyung. We finally got to see each other again just like those long lost lovers. We didn’t even say one word to each other until I realized something new about her. Now, I really had nothing to say: her stomach. I was upset and greatly disappointed but if I really love her it shouldn’t affect me at all.

“I better go.” She said and took a step back but I grabbed her wrist.

“Can we talk?” I asked as she looked at me and could see that I really wanted a moment alone with her.

She agreed without using any words as we walked to a park where there were barely people. I wasn’t going to her or anything but it was peaceful enough for the two of us. We walked side by side and listened to the quite air whistling.

“How have you been?” I started.

“Pretty good. I‘m expecting though and I guess it‘s obvious to you already. How about you?”

“You should know already.” I said in a really disappointing tone.

I mean, I really miss her and she doesn’t want to see it. She wants me to stay away but I can’t. I’ve waited for FIVE WHOLE months and I don’t want to give up.

“Jaejoong is the father, right?” I simply asked and it took her a while to just nod.

“Did you know that I‘ve been waiting for you? You made me wait for five months and soon to be six. It‘s half a year, Jin Ae. How much longer do you want me to wait for you?” I pathetically asked.

“Taecyeon, let‘s not start this. I don‘t want to be here for this.” She said without looking at me.

“But Jin Ae, can‘t you see what I have inside me? It‘s pain and so much love that I don‘t know what to do anymore. Jin Ae… please, just please let us start our own life together.” I pleaded as I took her hands into mine.

“No, I can‘t agree to that. I‘ve been through enough and I only want to live alone with my daughters. I don‘t need you to love them like you are their father. I don‘t need a man nor do I want anyone to be here for me.” She stated clearly in anger.

“I‘m so sorry, Jin Ae. Just that… *sigh*” I let out a frustrated sigh and made her face me.

“All I ever want from you is a chance. Give me a time limit, whatever, I can careless but I really want you to know how much I love you. I want you to allow me inside your heart. Do you still love that bastard? I can careless too because I only want both of us to matter and no one else.” I told her and she had a debating face.

“Fine. I‘ll give you an answer if you give me some time without pressure.” She declared and I cheered victory inside.

“Can I place my hand on your stomach?” I said out of nowhere since I was too content to worry what she will give me as an answer in the future.

I know, it was weird for me to ask but I wanted to feel connected to the baby, correction: BABIES. She just looked at me as I slowly raised my hand and placed it on her stomach. My hand downward and she followed the way my hand was moving then there was a kick. Jin Ae let out a short surprising laugh and we both looked at each other.

“K-Kick…” I said one word and Jin Ae’s smile grew bigger.

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

Yep, the regular coming home after hanging out with Jung Hwa. I was still hyper with all the candies I ate with him, it was almost like not able to control drinking alcohol. The route I usually take to go home was a bit packed tonight so I took the smaller roads which were less crowded. I had to go through a few alleys then encountered a park. The street lights were on and I spotted two people close by a light pole. The light landed perfectly on them like they were angels. As my car was abiding the speed limit, it was going by too slow but some unknown reason, I was attracted to look at the couple. I was able to adjust my eyes to the two people and was close to hitting into another car only if I didn’t focus on the road again then I parked my car on the curb which was twenty yards away from them. Her body stood perfectly at an angle that I was able to view her good. Out of everything of her image, her stomach left me questions.

'She's pregnant? Can it be mine? Or is it...'

The man in front of her positioned his hand over her swelled stomach and they looked like they were happy. I started to come to a relief that she left that night not getting pregnant by me again. It was better for the both of us not to encounter each other just how she wished

----

[A/N: You guys are so smart. Hehe. So our lovely Jin Ae is not having ONE baby this time but TWO cute Jaejoongies and they are GIRLS! *squeals* Okay... so here is another trivia quiz and this will not give you another update but something better. It will be…

*DRUMS ROLLING*

A sneak peek of the ending! Yay~!

Questions:

HOW LIKELY ARE YOU GOING TO READ MY NEXT STORY WITH 2PM‘S JUNSU? Be honest and truthful. If you had enough of this story, do say or if you think I’m a dumb jerk----STOP! Aha. I was just kidding but please be honest. I really want supporters in my next fanfic.

HAVE YOU PICTURE THE ENDING OF THIS STORY YET? IF SO, EXPLAIN HOW YOU PICTURE IT. IF NOT, WRITE HOW YOU EXPECT IT TO END LIKE.

These are VERY easy questions to get a sneak peek so better answer it! I hope this isn't too much too :\ This time I’ll wait for TEN replies. If I don’t reach that limit but the people who answers the questions gives me good responses then I will reconsider and just make the limit to six replies like usual. Thanks for the awesome comments, I'll reply back someday! ;) ]

----

TEASERS:

“Don‘t you have something better to do like your job?” I mocked him and he nod his head.

“Of course but you‘re my first priority.” He grinned and I scoffed.

~~~~

“No .”

“Yes .”

I was shocked by the news and only rub my temples to see if I was hearing wrong information or what?

~~~~

‘Jin Ae is pregnant and Jaejoong is the father?’

~~~~

“I‘ve been thinking a lot about us and I…”

----

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: NOV 2. 2010