Forgiven?

A Marriage's Happy Ending
FEW DAYS LATER…

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

Unfortunately, I never got the chance to bump into that bastard who made the love of my life suffer so much. I vowed that once he appears in front of me, I would have my fist ready to punch some senses out of him. I got the opportunity to see Jin Ae’s parents and they thanked me for visiting Jin Ae and keeping her company. I was confident that I could be a good son-in-law to them unlike the one they have now. A few days later, Jin Ae was released out of the hospital and her sister asked me to help pick up Jin Ae since the family was busy. Once I arrived in her room, she was already free from the hooks that made her look horrible for the past days.

“Is your wrist getting better?” She asked.

“A bit but the wound haven‘t heal much yet.”

She gave a soft slap on my wrist and I flinched.

“Ow~~!” I jumped and she grinned.

“Let‘s go.” She pulled his sleeve but he tugged her back.

“They don‘t have a wheelchair for you?”

“Why? I can still walk. It‘s not as if I can‘t.” She argued.

I sighed then picked her up in bridal style. She gasped and I smiled at her.

“Why dare they let you walk after your injuries? You should NEVER come back to this hosptal.” He complained in a joking tone.

“TAE~! Let me down!” I demanded.

“Kiss me then.”

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“WHAT?!” I said, stuck in space.

“Thought so.”

“W-why are you bullying me?” I tried to come up with a random question to relax my heartbeat that sped up when he asked me to kiss him.

“You used to do that to me too!” He defended himself with the past.

“But I was just playing though.”

“Well me too.” He simply answered then walked us out as people stared at us.

“Is that the son of the Ok‘s company?” Someone asked another person when he recognized Taecyeon.

A FEW HOURS LATER…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

“Jin Ae?” I went inside but it was empty, only a clean and neat bed was there. A nurse came past and I stopped her.

“Excuse me, miss. Do you know if they moved this patient to another area or is she released from the hospital already?”

She walked to a folder that was hung beside the door and took out the records.

“This patient was released about a hour ago.” She responded.

“A-A hour?!”

“Um is there something wrong, sir?” She caught my shocking face.

“Oh… uh no. Thank you very much.” I bow then she smiled and left.

“Where can she be?” I silently asked myself.

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I missed the smoothness of my stomach when I was pregnant. I was chunky but I didn’t mind. I was carrying a gift from God inside of me but they had to turn back to angels within a short time. I looked out the window as Taecyeon drove.

“Are we heading to your parents’ house?”
“Yea.”

I didn’t want to talk much but the quietness was too quiet.

“Hey…”

“Yea?” He replied without taking his eyes off the road.

“Want to hear a joke?”

“Sure.”

“Why is Cinderella so bad at soccer?” I asked with a bubbly tone.

“Um… She always lose her shoe?” He took an educated guess and I laughed.

“No.”

“She… was locked up?” HE went on and I continued my laughing.

“No. She always run away from the ball. Get it? Ball!” I laughed when it wasn’t all that funny but I needed it.

It killed the silence and got me to forget everything for the moment. He chuckled and looked at me.

“Where the heck do you get these jokes from?”

“The Internet, duh~!” I chuckled.

Soon enough, we got to the front of my parents’ house. Taecyeon sent me all the way to the door and waited until someone opened the door which was my unni.

“Thanks, Taecyeon-shi…” She thanked him.

“Just Taecyeon. It‘s a pleasure to help Jin Ae. Call me anytime.” He told my unni and her eyes sparkled.

“Sure will.” She giggled and was swaying a bit like she was trying to get his attention.

I frowned at her and turned to him. I gave him a hug and was sure my unni was jealous since he was my friend.

“Thanks. I‘ll come to work tomorrow.” I reminded him and he scoffed.

“You‘re such a hard worker.”

“Of course I am.” I complimented myself.

“Don’t you think you want to take a day off?” He raised a eyebrow at me.

“No. I missed too many days. I have to go to work.”

“So… you want to come to work on a Saturday?”

“S-Saturday?” I repeated and he nodded.

“Oh my god! Are you serious?! It‘s Friday already?! No way!” She didn’t want to believe that I was telling her the truth.

“Well do come by tomorrow. I got some stuff I want to show your for the next meeting.”

“Okay. I‘ll see you tomorrow then, boss.” She gave me a grin then watch me go inside my car and until I disappear in the distance.

**Hana‘s POV**

I gently pushed the already opened door and saw him laying on his small bed. I smiled and tears filled up in my eyes. He was finally five this year and he was growing up so fast. I remember the moment I had him in my arms. I was the happiest person on Earth to see him survive. I walked in and he switched his positions a few times by the moment I got on his bed. I cuddled with him and he came closer to my body like he would always do. Tears fell and I was trying to hold them in. It hurt so much to raise him for five years. I always hoped that he was living a life that wouldn’t make him live in the darkness. I was already in the deep dark that no light will ever be found. I held him tight and lightly plant a kiss on his tiny head.

LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Taecyeon called me a few hours later when he dropped me off home. We talked for an hour then he told me to go to sleep since I was dozing off during our conversation. He promised to take me out to my favorite restaurant since it’s been a while for me to get a taste of ‘real’ food. During my sleep, I was in a intense one again. My heart was beating at a unsteady beat and I was holding in what I was feeling inside.

-DREAM-

I swear Hana was giving me a evil smile and it looked like she was ready for me to die in front of her. Her eyes were horribly shady and her looks were like nightmares.

"Hana, how can you do this to me?!" I heard my own voice.

"How can I do this to you?" She started with a cocky attitude. 

"YOU took HIM away from ME FIRST!"

“Listen, Lee Jin Ae. I won‘t give up on him. I will make sure you know what‘s not yours.”

She threw those words into my face like it was the truth. Like everything I have lost now were never mine in the first place.

-END-

“NO!” I screamed out of my dream as I sat up and streams of sweat ran down my face.

I hauled a exhausted sigh then looked at my clock. It wasn’t too late but it was late enough for the sky to be a a light blue with waves of black. I got out of bed and went downstairs when I spotted no one. It wasn’t long when my parents came back from wherever they were at.

“Where‘s Soo Hee?” I asked my umma who was in the kitchen, preparing some night snacks.
“We went to you appa‘s sister‘s house but took separate cars. She should be on her way now.” She replied back.

*DING DONG*

I turned to the door then went to get it expecting my unni to talk about her day. From the day I started to spend “more days” back at home, she was like the mouth for the day. There were always something to discuss even the littlest thing like picking out a good apple. Why should I even care? Stupid, right?

“YA---” I cheerfully exclaimed but the guest wasn’t the one I wanted to see.

“Um… I came to pick you up.” His voice sounded like a mouse.

I didn’t have anything to say nor did I wanted to too.

“Jin Ae…” He reached out his hand to touch my cheek but I moved back.

“It‘s best if you go back home.” I told him in a low voice.

“Well umma was the one who called me. She wants us to get over this together.”

I looked up to him and was mindless. I had a few things that were going through my head but the best I could say was: my feelings were totally stirred like a milk shake.

“Omo, my son-in-law is here.” My umma exclaimed from the hallway once she saw him outside the door.

“Jin Ae, why aren’t you telling him to come in? Come in, dear son-in-law.” My umma welcomed him but I blocked him.

“Um… Actually, we were planning to go out for dinner so we‘ll be leaving now. I‘ll come get my stuff tomorrow.” I turned back to my umma who was excited about Jaejoong’s arrival but now was a bit upset about him leaving.

“Aww… really? Well, go on then kids. Go eat.” She shooed us out and waited for us to get in the car.

I was feeling the heart break as my umma was still glad to have Jaejoong as a son-in-law. I didn’t want to disappoint her with the news of the divorce but it was going to happen no matter what. Jaejoong opened the door for me and I got in. Once he got in the driver’s seat he drove to somewhere. We were silent and no words were prepared to be said but he covered my hand with one of his hand.

“I‘m sorry…”

I pulled my hand off his coverage and placed it on my lap.

“I want to go home.”

“Aren‘t you hungry?”

I shook my head and tried to seek something new outside of the window. There was nothing but cars and unknown people. Jaejoong parked right in front of the house and I went out. I didn’t wait for him and went up the stairs first. He was quick enough to be a step away from each step I took. I was about to take out my keys but he did it before I could reach into my coat. He allowed me in then closed the door behind us.

“Jin Ae…”

I stopped a few feet away from him and I could sense him walking closer me.

“I‘ll be sleeping in JaeMin‘s room.” I said, hoping for no father talk then went up.

I was already in tears as I got to the room. I didn’t understand why I was going through so much in this marriage. I got married for a really dumb reason, got two miscarriages, my husband cheated on me and worst of all, I lost my best friend who was like a sister to me. I made sure the door was closed then called Taecyeon.

*PHONE RINGING*

“Yea?”

“Hey… um sorry we can‘t go out for tonight.”

“Oh… Well I‘ll take you out for lunch tomorrow then.”

“I-I guess so…. I‘ll call you if I can meet you tomorrow or not.”

“Well if you‘re tired or something, just let me know. You can start work whenever you want. Don‘t force yourself too hard, okay?”

I had a small smile on my face before I answered him then hung up the phone. I sighed and looked up to the plain ceiling. Life just totally .

----

[A/N: I TOTALLY wanted to say something but I forgot too. Ugh. I hate when I have these moments. I feel like this story is going to last for a long while...?? Maybe. I don't know. Well I'm loving the comments and they're so cute. Hehe. They all makes me giggle. Some reason, I've been giggling for the past days but it feels awesome (: ]

----

TEASERS:

“I want you to stay away from that girl. DO YOU understand?” My dad said one word by word to make himself clear to me.

~~~~

When I felt like everything were all fake, it made me depressed and feel suicidal. Moments when I feel like my happiness sis true, I just forget what happened that was just a week ago or so.

~~~~

“Umma… when will appa be back?” The adorable boy asked me when I had no response for him.

----

THANK YOU FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)
UPDATED: SEP 24, 2010