Great Old Memories

A Marriage's Happy Ending
[A/N: This is about the past again!]

**No One‘s POV**

Jin Ae and Hana laid on the green grass as the sun baked their white skin.

“Aish… I‘m getting dark.” Hana blocked the sun from her face and sat up.

“It‘s just call getting some vitamin D. Gosh~” Jin Ae kept herself down.

“Jin… you know I had eye contact with Jaejoong. It was such a awkward feeling.”

“And? It’s not as if you and me never had eye contact before. It was WOW!” She widen her eyes.

“Aniyo~ it was different. He caught me and I couldn‘t breath for a second.” She grew excited as the scene itself replayed in her head.

“What do you know about love? All these guys just want to date girls and sleep with them. They have nothing better to do.” Jin Ae sat up and brushed her back.

“Mm. Seems a bit like Jaejoong but haven‘t you heard of someone changing another person? It might work!” She got excited again at her idea.

“Why would you want to change someone at our age? We‘re still teenagers that wants freedom. Enjoy it and don‘t rush it. You‘ll regret. Believe me.” Jin Ae told her friend then jumped up onto her feet.

“Come on, little dreamer. We need to get home before it gets dark.” Jin Ae said to Hana and they walked home.

----

Hana roamed around the hallway, trying to find her best friend. She gasped when she saw something unbelievable, well sort of.

“Hana?”

“J-J…” She couldn’t find herself to say the name.

“I‘ll see you later.” She told her lover then walked to the stunned Hana.

They went up to the school’s roof and Hana was still speechless with no words to express how she felt.

“So you know.” Jin Ae nod her head a bit and swing her legs once she got seated.

“Why didn‘t you tell me? I thought we were friends. No, BEST friends?”

“Well…” Jin Ae sighed and took in the fresh air.

“I‘m still young and I‘m curious like other kids too. I‘ll need to find my own adventures and enjoy them.” She smiled at Hana while she left open with no words.

“So how did it feel like you know with…” She sounded like she didn’t want to ask but was too curious.

“Nothing special. To me, every kiss is just a kiss.”

“Oh…” Hana simply mumbled then stare at her feet.

“Come on, let‘s enjoy this crazy life before we hit reality, araso?!” Jin hooked her arm around Hana’s shoulder as she cheer.

“Araso!” Hana cheered too.

----

Jin Ae was still sleeping when Taecyeon poke her side.

“Jin~ wake up. You need to take your test.” He whispered to her and she groaned.

“Jin~” He woke her one more time then the teacher glared at Taecyeon.

“Classmate Taecyeon, please stand up.” The teacher ordered him.

Taecyeon slowly got up and Jin Ae lifted up her head then lazily stood up too.

“Classmate Jin Ae, I didn‘t ask you to stand up.”

“Excuse me, teacher but he was just waking me up to listen to your nonsense.”

“What?! You---”

*BELL RING*

“Lee Jin Ae, I want to see you now!”

Jin Ae yawned and went up to the teacher.

“No need to yell and scream. There‘s no use so just leave it, you can recycle this.” She placed the crumble test paper on his desk then left as his mouth got words ready to yell at her but didn‘t come out.

Taecyeon waited until she came out and followed her.

“Sorry…” He kept his head down like a beaten up puppy.

“For what?” She sounded grumpy.

“For getting you in trouble.”

“Pabo, you were the one in trouble not me. Ey, let me show you something.”

*Bell Ring*

“Wait--- class just started.” Taecyeon jumped at the sound of the bell.

“Just come with me.” She pulled his hand and took him somewhere.

“Where are we going?” He kept asking.

“Some place where I can you.” She smirked.

“W-what?!”

“Tsh. Do you really think I‘ll you? I won‘t do that to you unless I‘m one .”

They ended up on the baseball field and nothing seem important enough to be skipping class but they were at the area where they weren’t visible.

“Baseball field?” Taecyeon looked at the field.

Jin Ae dropped her backpack on the ground and sat on the bench.

“What are we here to see?” He asked.

“Nothing.” She said then took off her uniform shirt which had a t-shirt under.

She took out a cigarette and lit it.

“Aniyo~” He took the lighter away from her hand.

“Yah!”

“It‘s bad for you.” He protested and she took out her other lighter.

“We‘re all going to die somehow. Just forget it.” She sat back down once she had the cigarette lit.

He puffed his cheeks and sat ten feet away from her. He watched her as she blew her smokes out.

“Jin…” He said her name as he had his chin on his arms that was on top of his knees.

“Have you ever fell in love before?”

She flicked her cigarette away and stretch her arms.

“What do you define as love?”

“Mm…there‘s different types of love. Like friendship, girlfriend and boyfriend, marriage, children, family and more.”

“Then how do you know when you love someone?” She went on with questions.

It wasn’t ask if she was curious or didn’t know but she was just wondering what he had to say.

“Um… I guess when you see a person and it just gives you a special feeling that only you can feel it but others can‘t.”

“How would you feel?” Taecyeon gave her the question and she thought about it.

“I…”

----

AFTER HIGH SCHOOL…

“WHAT?!”

“Yea, we’re dating!” Hana repeated herself.

“No way.” Jin Ae doubted but Hana excitedly nod her head.

“Positive.”

“So… how did it happen?”

“Well we bump into each other again when I was at the mall when I went to Japan. Funny meet, right? Well anyways! I don‘t know. He asked for my number and we just kept talking then we dated!” Hana got hyped up about her own life.

“Oh…”

“We‘re here to meet him!” Hana announced.

“W-WHAT?! That‘s why I‘m dressed like this?!” She started to complained in her “girl” clothes but someone stood in front of them.

“Sorry, I‘m late.” The voice was recognizable.

“Oppa!” Hana jumped on him.

Jin Ae gave them weird looks as they kissed each other like they have NEVER EVER kiss before. She turned away and ignored them.

“Oh yeah, remember Jin?” Hana asked

“Basketball girl? Of course why not.” He made it sound like it was funny to have a girl play that kind of sport.

She greeted him with a smirk and gave him a look.

“Oh yeah~ Didn‘t I beat your in basketball the FIRST time we met?” She purposely asked the question and she knew he was offended but she walked away before he could say anything.

“Yah! Lee Jin Ae!” Hana went after her.

‘Oh~~ I’m surprised that is Hana’s best friend. What a total .’

----

A'N: Did you wait long? I thought so ;P Well my reason for not updating yesterday was because I went to a fair/festival and got a little headache after riding on some rides that turn me around like a tornado O.o My head still hurts :(

----

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)