Snow Cinderella

A Marriage's Happy Ending
A/N: So I was thinking. Another Update? No update? Another update? No update? Eh, whatever. there's only a few more chapters so update. LOL. Just kidding. There's MORE to it. So I was thinking that since all of you are great at catching up, I'll post this chapter up. I think it's really cute. Um... OH! I'm going to start posting at AsianFanfics and if you go on there more than Winglin, feel free to comment there instead of Winglin but just let me know who you are so I won't go like: Weirdo O.O Just kidding again but do tell me who you are if you comment on AsianFanfics. What else?? Oh I'm thinking about retiring from writing since I'm getting old. I'm turning 17 soon in about 7 MORE DAYS!! On the 19th of August so surprise me readers!!! Let's make a deal, on my birthday I will post up 3 to at least 5 chapters if the comments are a bit longer than usual, okay? So just 7 more days to wait for 3-5 chapters haha. Okay I'll stop blabbering now get on to reading! Love you guys much!! <3

----

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

Daily routine was: Jaejoong drop me off for work, hang out with Taecyeon most of the time instead of working, Jaejoong pick me up, , sleep, work, then it all repeats again for the next day. Everything seem pretty normal for the past months of our marriage. Jaejoong was doing a good job with not so many “late” days since I had to work. Another thing, Hana seem to have vanished from our life and it felt much more peaceful like this. Jaejoong and I are trying to have another child but we also want to enjoy the life now with just us two. With JaeMin, things felt rushed and like we didn’t get to our “crazy” side of marriage, for example doing whatever you want in the house. [HAHA. XP ] The morning light beamed through the blinds to my eyes which woke me up. I stretched and pulled the bed sheet to cover me. I opened my eyes and Jaejoong was asleep with his back facing up. I smiled and gave him a light kiss then wrapped the bed sheet around me.

“Where you going?” He mumbled as he sense my leaving.

“I got to go work and so do you.”

“I hope you won‘t get fired for going late to work everyday.” He pulled me back in bed and locked me with his legs.

“Of course I will!” I pointed out and struggled out of his tight lock.

“I‘ll call in for you. I don‘t want to go to work either.” He yawned.

“Aniyo~ I‘ve only been to work for a week. I can‘t take a day off.” I protested.

“See. I told you to work with me but you said no~” He mimicked me.

“Because we‘ll be seeing each other EVERY day.”

“No, only when I ask you to come to my office.”

“For what? Break time ? Tsh.”

“Yea. Just read my mind.”

He rolled over and I was under him now.

“Can we do it again?” He breathed seductively in my ear.

“No~ we‘ve had for the past days. It‘s exhausting.” I pushed his face away and he smiled.

“Well it‘s addicting.”

“So?!”

“Come on, just one more time.” He kissed my neck.

THIRTY MINUTES LATER…

“Yah! Hurry up and put on your shoes!” I had to order him around like a little kid.

He have been staring at his shoes for the past five minutes. I was getting annoyed by it since he looked like a statue without moving a bit of his muscle.

“You‘re not going to work.”

“Why?” I stopped in front of him as I zipped my skirt.

“Because I‘m not happy more like satisfied yet.” He crossed his arms.

“Look, Kim Jaejoong. I need to go to work and you do too so stop thinking like that and hurry up!” I rushed him and he sighed.

When we were both done, he drove me to work.

“Why couldn‘t we have a quick one?” He kept asking.

“You‘re never quick at it so forget it.” I chuckled.

“No it‘s because I never try to. It‘s doesn‘t feel good if it‘s too fast.” He pouted.

“We‘ve been having this whole week, day and night. What more do you want?” I asked and the scenes played through my head which made me shiver a bit.

“We‘re a MARRIED couple and we should do it as much as we can before another baby comes. Eight to nine months is like forever.” He reasoned and stopped the car in front of my work place.

“Okay. We‘ll just…. Talk about this later or something.” I quickly said and pecked him but it turned into a passionate kiss.

I was caught off guard and fell deeply into the kiss. His kisses were the best.

“Mm mm… Okay, bye.” I pulled away and got out of the car.

I waved bye to him then ran inside. I got to the elevator and waited.

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

The first thing I realized that was gone from Jin Ae’s desk was her. I assumed she was late to work once again. A hour past and she didn’t show up. I looked through some papers until my secretary came with some more papers. I went through them then a friend called me to have some coffee with him. I neatly put the papers to the side then went out of my office. The staffs greeted me nicely as I went past their desks. I got to the elevator and it opened then I went inside. I looked at the light that flashed at each floor as it went down:

*DING*

I looked up and spotted her in front of me.

“Jin Ae?”

“T-Taecyeon?”

We froze there for a bit then the doors started to close but I quickly pushed the open button.

“Where are you going?” She asked and got in.

“N-nowhere.” I stuttered with my heart beating awkwardly.

“Then why are you down here?”

“Oh… uh… I just wanted to go get some fresh air but never mind.” I lied and pressed the close button.

The doors closed and we both stared at the numbers of the floors.

“So you overslept?” I nervously asked her.

“Yea…”

We came out and some staffs stopped what they were doing and looked at us. I tried acting normal as we past them. Some greeted me again and some had the ‘didn’t you just leave?’ face but still greet me. We got to the part of our offices and some reason, I was sweating a bit.

“Are you okay?”

I didn’t realize that Jin Ae was standing next to me since my head went blank.

“Huh?” Was all I uttered out.

“Pabo, I asked if you‘re okay? Are you sick?” She used her charming eyes to look into mines.

“Yea. Um… do you mind if we have lunch together today?”

“Sure.” She simply answered then went to her desk.

I smiled then went in my office. Thirty minutes later, my friend called again, asking where the hell I was. I chuckled at my thought: I was stuck in love for a moment.

HOURS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

I was given worksheets then had to send them to Taecyeon. It was like an exercise to walk in and out of his office. When I had nothing to do, I thought about me and Taecyeon‘s high school moments.

-FLASHBACK-

“Shh!” I shushed him when we were trying to cross the hall with the principal facing our direction as he was talking to a teacher.

“Omo-- I’m scared.” He whimpered.

“Aish just be quiet.” I hissed to him.

“Ah-ah *SNEEZE*”

I widen my eyes and looked back at him with them. The principal and the teacher looked at the corner that we were hiding behind. They walked towards us and I pulled his bag and dragged him behind me. He was stumbling but I didn’t care.

“YOU KIDS, STOP NOW!” The principal chased after us.

“See? If we‘re caught, we‘re both dead but I‘ll kill you though!” I yelled to him as we continued running down the hall.

“STOP RIGHT THERE RIGHT NOW!” The older ones kept running after us then…

*END OF SCHOOL‘S BELL RING*

Students ran out and we blend in with them. The teacher and principal stood where they were as students went past them. I hid beside someone tall and Taecyeon kept his head down. We went surpass them then I burst out laughing once we got outside. He kept looking back as we walked out of school.

“That was close.” He pant and rubbed his chest.

“Yea~ Pabo. All because of you.” I headlock him and he screamed as he tried getting out of my hold.

“I was so scared, I almost peed in my pants.” He said when I loose him.

“Tsh, you‘re weak.” I said giving him a soft push then walked away.

“Yah, wait up!” He stumbled behind me.

-END-

A random smile was pasted on my face as Taecyeon has been staring at me for the past ten minutes. I looked up and was dumbfounded when Taecyeon smiled at me.

“H-hi…” I forced a funny smile and he was still smiling at me.

“Ready to go home?”

“Y-yea…” I got up and clean my desk before leaving with him.

After a few times, I was used to go down with Taecyeon after work and there were times when he even took me home. Winter was here but there were no sign of snow yet.

“Need me to take you home today?”

“Uh---”

“Sorry~” I picked up my call.

“Hello?” I tried sounding normal.

“Hey meet me at the park nearby. I got something to show you.” Jaejoong said.

“Oh… Araso….”

I end the call and looked at Taecyeon.

“My ride is coming so you can leave first.”

“Okay. See you tomorrow.” He waved bye then left.

I made my way to the park and it was a bit chilly today. I stuff my hands in my pockets and had a grin on my face as if I had a great day. Well recently, I’ve been having those good days with no worries. I got there within three minutes and waited. Suddenly, a pair of hands covered my eyes.

“Guess who I am.” He whispered in my ear.

“A jerk?” I joked and he lightly bit my ear.

“Ah~ yah!” I stepped forward and rubbed my ear.

“So am I still a jerk?” He cockily smiled at me.

“Forever.”

“Come on.” He grabbed my hand and led me somewhere.

“Why are we here?” I asked since the area had no one but only us.

He looked up to a tree and it looked like magic was sprinkled on the tree once the lights came on. There was a sign saying:

I love you, Lee Jin Ae. My life, love and wife. -Jaejoongie

I had a surprised smile and took a few steps closer to it. I gazed at the beautiful white lights and it was even brighter than the street lights. I turned back to Jaejoong and he smiled.

“Jaejoong…” His name softly came out of my mouth.

“They said today should be the first day that will snow so I wanted to show you how much I love you.”

“How?”

“Within one snow day, there should be millions and millions of snowflakes. My love for you is that much or even more. It’ll never stop and when you‘re with the one you love even seeing a snowstorm is beautiful.” He sounded so sweet but at the same time, he sounded dumb.

I laughed and he gave me a ‘what~?!’ face which he end up saying that too.

“What if it doesn‘t snow?”

“Then it‘ll prove to you that I don‘t you love you as much as I say.”

I walked back to him and hugged him. His warmth was all I needed now. He was all I care about. I didn’t care what we had in the past. Well I still do but he promised me with his vows and I’m just hoping that he’ll keep it.

ONE HOUR LATER…

**Jaejoong‘s POV**

I drove home and even though she told me that the weather forecast must have guessed wrong about the first day of snow, her face showed that she was a bit disappointed. I got a warm bath ready for us as she got herself undressed. I sat on the side of the bathtub and played with the water until she entered. She look worn out and a bit sleepy. I undressed myself and got in the tub first. She came after and sat in front of me as I pour some of the warm water over her.

“Are you still upset about it?” I asked as I rubbed her back with soap.

“Aniyo~” She shook her head and played with her hands.

“You sure?”

“Yea~”

“Look.” I lifted her chin up and stared at her pretty eyes.

“Not only can I use the snow to prove to you that I truly love you with all my heart but I can also say that I love you as much as the sunny days or rainy days because combine them together and they make everyday so the meaning is: I love you like everyday, regardless if the day looks sad or not, my love for you will never die.”

She looked down and moved closer to me then placed her head on my chest.

“It‘s not that I don‘t believe in your words. It‘s just that I don‘t know if I‘m making it too hard for you to show how much you love me after all we‘ve been through. It‘s sweet and wonderful but is this too much?”

She lifted her head up and I looked down to me as our eyes contact each other..

“I guess I should tell you now that even if you had the most honest proof to show to me that you love me, I will always know it. As for me, you should know that deep in side your heart I love you more than anything.” Her words brought a pleased feeling to me.

“This is why I love Lee Jin Ae. She‘s what made me change. Thank you.”

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

SLEEP TIME…

After our bath, we were fast asleep. I woke up about an hour later and went downstairs for a drink of water. The whistling of the wind outside made it sound like a snowstorm. I walked to the window to check it out and a smile spread on my face. It was snowing. It wasn’t a big snowstorm but it was snowing pretty hard. My eyes grew watery as the snow fell to the ground. I took a look at the clock and there was at least thirty seconds before midnight [12:00 AM]. I felt like Cinderella at the very moment. Magic and love worked for me before the time was going to end for my imaginary fantasy. Like Jaejoong said, even the snowstorm look beautiful when you watch it with the one you love and it sure was. At this moment, he wasn’t here with me but he’s everything to me: my heart, my soul, my eyes, my mind, just everything of me. Even if we’re thousands of miles apart, I know he will always be right here with me.

‘Jaejoong~ah… I love you’

----

THANKS FOR READING AND COMMENTING! :)

UPDATED: AUG 12, 2010