Chance

A Marriage's Happy Ending

TWO WEEKS LATER…

**Jin Ae‘s POV**

“I‘ll get that for you.” Taecyeon said suddenly and snatch the bag out of my hand then walked before me.

“I can carry ONE bag of rice by myself with no help, pabo.” I told him with a slight smile.

“So? It‘s ONE bag and you‘re walking uphill. It must be tiring.” He protested.

“Don‘t you have something better to do like your job?” I mocked him and he nod his head.

“Of course but you‘re my first priority.” He grinned and I scoffed.

“You silly fool.” I said then got to the front of my parents’ house.

I allowed him in and we went inside.

“Unni~!” I called as I walked down the hallway.

I sat down with sore knees, ankles and feet. Taecyeon sat across from me and did not remove his stare from me until my unni came in the living room.

“Hi Taecyeon.” She greeted him.

“Hi Soo Hee.” He did the same to her.

“Hey um can you keep an eye on Jin Ae while I‘m out?” My unni requested.

“Uh…” Taecyeon was thinking out loud and I turned to asked her a question.

“And where are you going?” I curiously asked.

“Takai is here! His flight is going to be here in any minute. Oh gosh, do I look okay in this outfit? Do I smell good too? *Sniff*” She examined herself.

“You are naturally ugly so no comment.” I sarcastically said and my unni ignored me.

“Can you?” My unni went back to Taecyeon and he shrugged.

“Sure.”

“Oh! I have to go!” She caught the time and kissed my cheek before she ran towards the door.

“DON‘T BE A NAUGHTY AND STAY HOME! BYE~!” She hollered then slammed the door shut.

“So I guess it‘s just you and me.” Taecyeon said and I faked him a quick smile before leaving to the kitchen.

“Are you hungry?” He followed.

“Not really but my daughters need to eat.” I said as I took out some eggs and a pan.

“You’re going to eat eggs?” He gave me a unsure face.

“Yea? What‘s wrong with that?” I asked.

“I‘ll cook for you, you lazy .” He came to me and stole my cooking spot.

“Aniyo~ I want to do it!” I protested and he shook his head.

“Eating only eggs with salt and pepper are not going to give you all the nutrients you need.” He informed me like a nutrient doctor.

“Yea yea whatever.” I ignored him and sat down on a chair.

I watched him as he beat the eggs and chopped vegetables that were going to be combined with the eggs. It was obvious that he was going to make a omelet but I kept watching. I was a little glad that he was cooking for me since I was a bit tired to even fry anything at the moment. Once the air of the omelet flow in the air, he presented my brunch in front of me.

“Bon appeiti~!” He said in his lack of French and I scoffed.

I took one good bite of it and tasted the flavors that were mixed in the omelet.

“How is it?” He asked with no face of doubt.

“Good but I would like a little more salt next time.” I told him.

“You shouldn‘t be eating too salty. It‘s not good for you.” He advised me and I scoffed.

“And why should you care?” I continued to eat the omelet.

“Because I‘m in charge of watching you for today.” He said in a very cheesy way.

“Whatever, you healthy jerk.” I said and finished my omelet within ten minutes.

I took my plate to wash and as I was busy squeezing the soap onto the sponge, I felt his arms s around my entire waist.

“I‘ve always wanted to hold you like this.” He sweetly said in my ear.

“It is so big compared to the last time I saw you.” He added.

“Well I‘m already six months soon to be seven and I‘m already begging to die here.” I laughed and he my stomach which was very comforting.

“It‘s okay, I‘m here to take care of you.” He assured me and I nudged him.

LATER…

“Hi I‘m Takai.” He extended his hand to Taecyeon.

“I‘m Taecyeon.” Taecyeon said then took the hand of Takai.

“Why don‘t you boys chat while we get something for us to snack on, okay?” My unni told the boys and they agreed to it.

My unni dragged me into the kitchen and started explaining what happened the moment Takai saw her at the airport until they got here.

“So I don‘t know but… he asked me to marry him!” My unni squealed and my mouth dropped open.

“No .”

“Yes .”

I was shocked by the news and only rub my temples to see if I was hearing wrong information or what?

“So what did you say?” I curiously asked.

“Obviously yes!” She answered and sighed.

“But it was just about a month ago when I saw you guys started having affections towards each other.” I said, unclear about their relationship.

“Technically we've dated after the first three months when we got to Japan. It was about a month when we got into a small argument. Remember that day when I told you that Takai is better off dead? Yea, he said I was requesting too much when HE, on the other hand, always enjoys it and---”

“S-Stop stop.” I interrupted her as she went into private information.

“You‘re giving me a really awkward image of Takai. Let‘s leave me thinking that he is a innocent mommy‘s boy, okay? Geesh, you maniacs.” I said and my unni chuckled.

“Well we‘re waiting for umma and appa to come home. I hope they don‘t mind Takai since he‘s Japanese.” She wondered.

“Tsh. Hopefully he isn‘t tired of you after three days of your marriage.” I scoffed and my unni smacked my arm.

“Oww~!”

After we had a great night with Takai’s arrival, next was telling my parents about the news. They were surprised, indeed, but did not deny Takai when he spoke in rough Korean to them. He improved a bit and I believe he only did it for my unni. I considered it so sweet of Takai but from what my unni told me about their relationship, it just sends me chills down my back. Innocent Takai plus my maniac unni? Must be awesome combinations by God. Anyways, Taecyeon asked to take me out for a short cruise around the city and certainly, the family shooed us out before I could say no. We were in Taecyeon’s car and he was driving into the busy streets. He kept staring at my stomach and it was getting me paranoid.

“Can you stop staring? It‘s irritating. ” I said.

“Sorry. Just that I always want to hug you since you look cute like that. All plump and roundy. ” He commented.

“But the staring got to stop before I get mad on you. ” I told him.

“Araso~” He smiled then stopped at a café.

“You don‘t mind if we stay in here for a bit, right?” He asked.

“Only if I get to go back home and don‘t end up at yours, I‘m fine with it.” I joked and he chuckled then we went in.

We found some comfortable seats and sat in them.

“What do you want to drink?” He asked.

“Just plain water.” I plainly said.

“That‘s it? No fruit juice, smoothie? No?” He suggested and I thought about it.

“Get me anything then. ”

“Okay, I‘ll be right back.” He informed me then left.

**Hana‘s POV**

She was sitting right there. I could see her and… pregnant?

Her stomach looked like she had a huge bowel glued to her. I was stunned to see something different in her but it was also a bit sad to see that she has found someone who would love her. Seems like she wasn’t regretting the divorce anymore like I thought she would. She appears to be completed in every way that I wished to be. She suffered and I did too. I got Jaejoong and she didn’t but am I happy about it? Frankly, I would always feel that Jaejoong is missing Jin Ae during his sleeps.

Jin Ae came in the café with a man and I assumed it should be that guy from our high school, Ok Taecyeon. He left to order their drinks then came back within a minute. They started talking about a lot of things then I started to listen more when I heard the next sentence and left me mindless.

“So are you going to tell him about it?” Taecyeon asked and Jin Ae shrugged.

“I don‘t want to but I‘m really scared that he will find out. After all, Jaejoong is the father of my daughters…” Jin Ae spoke.

My eyes widen and felt a sudden pierce through me but I continued to eavesdrop.

"I sort of don‘t want to pick out names yet since I want Jaejoong to be a part of it. At the same time, I don‘t want to see him. It‘s hard in every way.” She sighed.

They said so much but only that certain part got me lost in the air.

‘Jin Ae is pregnant and Jaejoong is the father?’

**Taecyeon‘s POV**

“Taecyeon…”

“Yea?”

“I…” She was still looking down to her strawberry smoothie as she spoke to me.

“I‘ve been thinking a lot about us and I…”

It was the sentence or words I have been waiting for since forever. I zoomed in and waited as she spoke them.

“I‘ll give you one week to you and if I am satisfied at what you are doing, I will extend it to one month and after that I believe I‘ll be able to make my decision. ” She told me.

“J-Jin Ae… I…” I was just too speechless and happy to even say anything.

I grabbed her hands and kissed them.

“I won‘t disappoint you, Jin Ae. I promise you, I will let show you that even if I can‘t be the man of your life, I will be the man who will do his best to seek your happiness for you.” I swore to her and there was a smile on her pure face.

“I know, Ok Taecyeon. I know you won‘t disappoint me.” She cupped my cheek as she said those words.

-----
A/N: How was it? Good? Bad? So So So! Uh... Finally the chapter you guys have been waiting for will be tomorrow's update! Yay~~! Also thanks for the replies, I think I received ten or more, I forgot but thanks for the effort, readers ;) I really want to reply to your comments but I don't have time today, I got dumb homework to do *sigh* Make sure to comment~! ^^

Anyone read my new story? Yes? No? I just thought of it yesterday while I sat in boredom. It's called : Repeat The Lies but I might change the title to: Worst Of All. What do you guys think?? Well it's a applied stories so check it out!! ;) As for the one with 2PM's Junsu, I'll start on it once this A Marriage's Happy Endings is done.

----

TEASERS:

After so much, I tried pushing it away and believe that I am right also thinking Jaejoong is happy with me.

~~~~

“Do you have days when you wish your house wasn‘t so empty?” I asked my question.

~~~~

“JIN AE IS PREGNANT!”

“And?”

~~~~

“No. no, no!” He violently shook his head and held me by my shoulders as he look intently into my pupils.

-------

THANK YOU FOR READING, COMMENTING & SUPPORTING!
UPDATED: NOV 3. 2010