I like you

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's POV

Luhan walked inside the cafeteria with goodvibes that can be felt by everyone. Hmm. Something's with him I thought, I got curious so I asked him.

"What's with that creepy smile?" I asked.

"Sooyoung." He simply asnwered. I felt ny eyes grew. Now that boasted my curiousity.

"What about her?" I asked 

"She allowed me to court her." He said happily. 

Now that was the answer I wasn't accepting.

"WHAT?!" Opps. I wasn't suppose to say that aloud. 

I caught all the people's attention.

"What do you mean what?" Tao asked. "By the way, I am happy for you luhan, HWAITING!" He said then turned away,

"I need to go somewhere." Tao said and left the cafeteria allowing no one to stop him.

I remained silent for the rest of the time, I don't really get how I feel. It's like ny heart was making some different reaction that I can't explain. 

It's like it's being chopped into pieces, being punched or what so ever. 

I decided to calm myself. I took a deep breathe and let go of thoughts about her or anything concerning her.

Until suho, well he broke my relaxation.

"Hey. I heard you lost the bet." He smirked.

"Yeah." I simply answered.

"I guess the Prince's pride was broken." Suho grinned getting a glare as an answer from me.

Well that kind of hurt my pride but now let me change fate, I should regrain my pride.

"I won't stop until I get her." I murmured and stood up from my chair.

I heard everyone in our table murmur and talk about my last statement but I didn't care. No one should ever destroy my pride and honor. Not even my bestfriend LUHAN.

I saw him look at me when I walked out of the Cafeteria.

I have to make a move and start now.

End of POV

"SSOOOOOOO!!!" Yuri exclaimed from the top of her lungs. 

"What? Stop shouting. My eardruns night explode any minute from now if you don't stop." Sooyoung said covering her ears.

"I heard that you allowed luhan to court you oh my gosshhh!!" Yuri said again with her high pitched voice.

"Yeah Yeah." Sooyoung answered in a bored tone.

"Why do you sound unhappy? Are you alright?" Yuri asked.

Sooyoung was about to answer when Kris appeared in front of her. 

"We need to talk." He said. With that he pulled sooyoung and drag her away to the parking lot.

"Where are you taking me? We can talk there." sooyoung said while she was  being dragged.

He let go of her hand and looked at her. 

"Look I think I know what your issue is." sooyoung said looking at his face.

"Yes. I am jealous." He s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter