I like you too

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung quickly made her way in her apartment trying to avoid people seeing her wearing a man's shirt and pants. As she opened her door she saw a familiar figure of a girl peeking on the window. 

"Yuri?" she said as she closed the door. 

"Tell me I saw it wrong." Yuri said and as she turned around she saw sooyoung wearing a different outfit. "Oh my gosh!! It's true!" she shouted in suprise. 

"Yah! Yuri ah! Shh!!!" Sooyoung quickly rushed to yuri to cover . "Quiet! Minho might here you!" she said looking around.

"Don't worry minho left an hour ago." she said rolling her eyes, then she slapped sooyoung's arm. "Now tell me what happened!"

"That's a relief then." Sooyoung whispered. "AWW! Yah! What was that for?" she said rubbing her arm as she give yuri a glare. 

"Opps sorry! I just got excited." Yuri said. "So.. First! I saw you going out of kris's car. What happened?" 

"It's a long story okay?" Sooyoung said.

Yuri who's growing impatient."Then cut it short." blurted out. 

"Fine fine." Sooyoung gave in as she narrated what happened with her and kris.

"Oh my gosh! Really? so-so you're back together now?" Yuri interupted. 

"Wait I am not yet done." Sooyoung said then continued her story and the plan she had with jessica. 

"Oh my gosh!" Yuri exclaimed. "You're such a bad girl. Tss. Seriously? You'll really do that? I mean.. Wow." 

"Why not? It's not bad playing with a playboy's heart." Sooyoung smirked. 

"You do realize that by doing that you're just like him." Yuri said in dissapoinment of how her bestfriend is thinking.

"No, we are so different. and besides I'll just do it to him to make him learn his lesson and give him a taste of his own medicine." Sooyoung smirked. 

Yuri just shook his head. "Well whatever you say soo, I just hope you won't fall for your own trap." She warned.

"I won't" She said. 

"Alright then." Yuri said. "By the way let's go to the mall later! I found this really cool shoes and yeah I wanted to buy it" She said.

"Ask Minho to go with you I am tired." Sooyoung groaned. 

"Noo! Why would I even go with him? Please soo? Please?" Yuri pleaded. 

She didn't answer yuri instead took her phone out which was ringing. 

"Wait, I have to get this call." She said then answered the phone. "Hello?"

"Hey Soo." Luhan said on the other line. 

"Oh, Hi luhan." Sooyoung greeted sweetly 

Yuri just rolled her eyes.

"Excited to hear my voice?" Luhan smirked through the phone.

"Why am I so sure you're smirking even if I don't see you?" Sooyoung chuckled. 

"Cause you know me so well babe." He said. 

"Yeah right, why'd you call?" Sooyoung asked. 

"Is it bad to call you now? Am I disturbing you?" he asked back. 

"Oh just answer me." She laughed.

"Fine. Free tonight?" Luhan asked.

"Amm Yes I am!" Sooyoung quickly answered. 

"Great, I'll pick you up at six be sure to dress up nicely." He said.

"Alright then, See you." She said then hung up.

"Nice nice nice. When I was the one who invited you, You said you were tired then when it was him who asked if you're free suddenly you gained some energy? Seriously?" Yuri said in disbelief.

"Sorry Yul, You know I love you." Sooyoung poked her pouting face.

"Hmmpp. Be thankful I am on luhan's side that I am letting this pass." Yuri said. 

"Aww let me love you even more." Sooyoung aid and hugged her bestfriend tight.

"Yah! Let me go." Yuri whined. 

"I see you girls are having fun?" Minho said who suddenly appeared on the door.

"Minho?" Sooyoung said and her eyes widened realizing she's still wearing kris's clothes. 

Yuri did got shocked too of the sudden happening and hugged sooyoung tightly too.

"Yeah! So much fun." Yu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter