Business Trip Together

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Changmin’s POV

I don’t know what’s bothering me but I feel weird today, I feel like there’s something that’ll happen. I let out a deep sigh. Or maybe I am just not used to being in korea since I left china? I asked myself confused with the weird emotions I am having right now.  

While I was thinking, someone suddenly sat next to me and poked me. “Hyung are you alright? You seem to be spacing out.” Minho said.

I just smiled and shake my head. “I am alright, I am just not used to being in korea again.” I said.

“Oh you’ve been here?” Minho asked curiously.

What- Oh I forgot to cover that up. “Uhm.. yeah, I stayed here before.” I simply said without explaining.

Minho just nodded and didn’t ask me about it again. “Let’s play a game hyung.” He said.

“Sure.” I smiled and he handed me the controller.

---

After hours of playing and hanging around with Sooyoung and Minho, Uncle Minki arrived.

We talked about the Deal he closed and how he met his ex girlfriend when he was in college. It’s nice that I get to share secrets with him even if he’s not my relative or something. I feel guilty too that I haven’t told him the truth about who I am, and what’s true about my past.

While we were chatting and teasing each other someone knocked on the door and Sooyoung quickly ran to open the door.

The feeling from a while ago came back again, I don’t know why but I felt my heartbeat race. Something’s wrong.

“Are you alright?” Minho asked me.

I just smiled and nodded. “Yes I am fine.” I said.

Then a man came walking inside, his figures seems familiar… then he came and walked in.

I was dumbfounded. I felt like I was punched in the face, of all the people I would meet in korea after the Choi family, I met my own brother.

Xi Luhan.

My real name is Xi Jonghyun, I ran away from home when my father arranged me into a marriage I never wanted in the first place. I never contacted them, nor did I tell them where I was. I stayed in China and changed my name for them not to locate where I was hiding, well luckily my uncle, dad’s brother helped me with the process of changing my name.

I saw my brother staring at me, I am sure he’s surprised to see me as well. Nothing really changed with how I look so I could be recognized right away after seeing me.

“Hyung?” He said, well more of asked.

I opened my mouth, I want to say something but words just got stuck up in my mouth.

“Hyung where have you been!” He said and quickly ran to me, wraping his arms around me.

“Hyung? You know each other?” Minho asked looking at both of us.

I can see that Uncle Minki and Sooyoung was surprised to see us, even speechless. I looked at Uncle Minki and he just nodded at me, I don’t know what that means but I just smiled and whispered Thank you.

“Babe if you won’t mind, Can I talk to my brother?” Luhan asked looking at Sooyoung.

“Nae it’s fine babe.” She smiled patting his shoulder.

So the two of us went out of their apartment and headed to the Park beside it. We sat on the bench and stared somewhere else, the only noise you’ll be hearing is our breathing and the voices of the children playing around. No one’s uttering a word, I myself don’t know what to tell him or how I should start talking to him. I remember promising him that I would be with him through the years and guide him with the things he needs to learn.. and what happened? I end up leaving him all the responsibilities that should be passed on to me. I feel guilty for actually not telling him what my plan was back then.

Taking  the courage, I took a deep breathe and looked at him. “So…”

Only to find him doing the same and we ended up facing each other.

“Go ahead hyung.” He said softly.

“I am sorry for leaving you behind before.” I said, looking away again.

“How have you been hyung? Where did you stay? Did you live well?” He didn’t respond to my apology, instead he asked me those question.

“I stayed in China, I changed my identity so dad won’t be able to track me down.” I answered. “Living well? I don’t know about that… Sure I did have a good place to stay in, food to eat everyday and a good work but my mind was never at ease.” I honestly said.

I was surprised by what he did next. He hugged me tightly and patted my back. “I missed you a lot hyung, mom missed you too.. a lot that she cries every night and pretends to be alright in the daylight.” He said those words which breaks my heart.
 

I felt so bad for causing mom to hurt so much.  I was selfish back then, I only thought of my happiness and freedom that I forgot the consuquences of my actions.

I just hugged him back tightly his back and mumbling my apologies. “I am really sorry lu, I didn’t like any of that to happen.

As I apologize to him which he quickly accepted, he started telling me the things that happened while I was gone and when I disappeared on my wedding day.

Although that was a sad event he managed to somehow joke on some happenings. I was thankful that the Cheerful Luhan I left before was still the same.

After talking for a long time we both noticed the time and decided to head back inside the apartment since the Choi Family must be waiting for us, they’re probably worried of the outcome as well.

And I on the other hand has some Apologizing and Explaining

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter