In My Team!

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's P.O.V.

February 2 2014. 

We decided to celebrate our Late Lunar New Year together, Paintball is something we haven't tried as a group and we never really enjoy playing that when we were not complete so this remaining day of the holiday was set to that activity.

Luhan, Chanyeol, Tao, Lay and the rest of the boys are coming and ofcourse girls wouldn't ignore such a fun invitation like Yuri,Taeng and the others. 

Luhan said he'll pick me up at 3 pm and now it's already 2:28 and I haven't even prepared myself, So I stood up from my computer and went straight to the bathroom to take a quick shower. After 20 minutes in shower I went out and dress up into a black skinny jeans and a blue chekered polo which I tied up enough to show a little tummy skin. I brushed my hair and let is fall freely in my shoulder, Staring at myself in the mirror feeling satisfied I went to the living room and checked the time. 3:10 and before I even sit on the sofa I heard the door bell ring. I walked towards the door and opened it. Luhan was looking at me with a smile and he offered his hand.

"Ready madam?" He asked.

I nodded and smirked. "Ready."

He smiled and took my hand. "Let's go then."

I locked the door and we proceeded to the parking lot. On the drive to the venue I received two messages. One from Yuri and the other one was from .. Kris. 

      "Where are you? We're here in the nearby restaurant." -Yuri

      "Hi Babe. ;) Where are you? Are you going to the park to play paintball?" -Kris

"Who's that?" Luhan asked side glancing at her. 

"Just Yuri asking where we were." I lied. 

"I see. Tell her we're near." He said and I just nodded. 

I replied to Yuri and Kris telling him I'll be going and I did not need to wait for a couple of minutes he replied right away.

   "Alright. I'll be going too though I'll be late. See you later. I love you. :* " -Kris

I did not reply anymore instead I just opened the radio to sing along with the song on the playist. Luhan smiled at my weirdness and joined me in singing along with the song. 

"When the lights go out!" He started

"And when the lights go out~~" I continued. 

"We could be great singers in the future." Luhan joked I laughed and nodded. 

"I know right? I'll be like Beyonce." I said then imitated her which made luhan burst out laughing. 

"Damn! You're one great immitator." He said and I simply smiled at him. 

Upon reaching the field we quickly went to the registration office and took our passes. We went to the dressing room and changed into the uniform and protective suits and shades. 

I finished dressing up into my protective gear and went out of the dressing room to see luhan waiting for me. 
When I went out he looked at me from head to toe the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter