Happy Accident? Part 1

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's P.O.V

I was woken up early today by non other than my Grumpy Boss. Kris Wu Fan, He called me at 4 am in the morning reminding me about our flight and he'll be picking me up at Six. I don't know why but I have this weird or gut feeling this trip is going to be long. I sighed hoping everything would end up normal. I finished packing my things since last night since I don't want to forget anything.

"Clothes, Paper works and files that are needed, shoes, daily necessities, my handbag. All check" I said as I check my suitcase, ticking the boxes of my to bring list. 

It's already, 5:30 a.m. I just need to wait for thirty minutes for Kris to Pick me up here. Before he come I shall have the most important part of my morning. Breakfast. I went outside my room, heading straight to the Kitchen only to the table already ready with cooked breakfast. I furrowed my eyebrow in curiosity. Did Minho do this? Or Is it dad? I wondered. I walked closer to the table and saw a sticky note near the Spoon and Chopsticks. 

"Hey Beautiful, Good Morning. Have a great Breakfast." I smiled upon reading it.

"Lu? Are you there?" I said looking around the kitchen then into the living room. I was surprised when a pair of strong arms snake around my waist. 

"Good Morning." He whispered on my ears causing me to Shiver lightly. 

"Lu, What are you doing here early this morning?" I asked smiling, hugging his arms around my waist.

"Well I missed you already." He said as he nuzzle on me.

Chuckling and allowing him to do so, I smiled and titled my head a bit. "I haven't left yet and you miss me already?" I said.

"Yes, and thinking that you will be away for a long time makes me really sad." He said and pouted like a little kid. 

I can't deny, when he makes that face it makes me want to kiss it badly. "I will be sad to and ofcourse I'll miss you alot." I said pecking his lips several times.

"Then, Should I come with you on your business trip?" He asked grinning.

"As much as I want to, you can't babe. You have your own business to run." I said, messing his hair a bit.

He sighed and snuggled closer to me. "I will really miss you alot babe." He whispered.

"Stop saying that babe,you're making me miss you already." I said pouting a bit.

He turned his gaze on me and smiled before pecking my lips. "Alright then, let's eat now before the breakfast gets cold." He said and pulled me to the kitchen.

We ate the breakfast he prepared and he bid his farewell since he needs to prepare for a meeting as well. After a few minutes of waiting, Kris arrived and picked me up.

"Did you bring all the things you need?" He asked.

"Yes I did." I said.

The trip to the Airport was really silent, no one bothered to utter a word. I myself felt too awkward to even start a conversation, so I remained silent.

"I am sorry for being dragged here with me." He said when we were bringing our bags out of the car. 

"It's alright, It's part of my job." I answered, giving him a smile and he just nodded. 

What's wrong with him? He's being stingy again. I thought as I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter