Beach Walk

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He Parked the car infront of the Amusement Park and went out. Sooyoung was just inside the car looking at him weirdly.

"Aren't you going out of there?" He asked.

"Psh." Sooyoung just went out of the car and mumbled. "Such a gentleman." 

"Let's go" Kris took his hand and Dragged her inside. They went to the ticket booth.

"Why did you take me here?" She asked him 

"I was bored and I don't like to go home yet." He said bluntly. 

"So? You could have come here alone." Sooyoung said bugged

"Instead of Complaining there you should be thankful you're here with the Campus Prince." He winked 

"Arrggh! Jerk!" Sooyoung shouted at him. 

They walked to the ferris wheel and waited in line when a bear mascot approached them.

"Hi Ma'am and Sir! You're such a cute couple. Here's to the two of you." The bear said and handed out a heart shape balloon to sooyoung.

"What?! I think this is a misunderstanding but--" Sooyoung said but was cut off by kris. 

"Ah Thanks for the compliment." He said

"Kris!" Sooyoung shouted 

"Yes Babe?" He smirked 

"Ewww! Stop that~!" Sooyoung hit his arm.

"Babe stop hitting me, You'll get your kiss later." He said still enjoying on teasing sooyoung. 

"Ughh! that's it I am going." sooyoung said and walked out 

"Uh-oh, Lovers Quarrel. I'll be going." The bear said awkwardly and left.

"Sooyoung wait!" Kris ran after her.

"What the hell was that for?!" Sooyoung shouted. 

"Look I was just joking.." Kris defended. 

"Joke? just stay away from me will you?" She asked really annoyed and was about to walk out when Kris puled her and made her face him. 

"Look! I like you and I want to court you." Kris said. 

Sooyoung was shocked with what he said. "Wha-what d-did you just say?" Sooyoung shuttered.

"Yes you heard me right. I want to court you." Kris said straight forward.

"Amm. I want to go home now I'll be taking the cab. Bye." Sooyoung said and ran away from kris. 

kris just watch her ran away from him. He smirked. 

My plan shall start now. he murmured to himself. 

Sooyoung took a cab and went home. She opened the door to their appartment and saw Yuri and Minho in front of the Tv watching. 

"Hey Sis!" Minho greeted. 

"Youngiieee!" Yuri ran towards her and hugged her tight. 

"Hey." Sooyoung answered lightly. 

"What's wrong you look pale?" Yuri asked. 

"Ah Me? Nothing I am just tired." Sooyoung reasoned out.

"Omoooo! It's so cute!" Yuri squealed looking at the heart shaped ballons sooyoung was holding. 

"Ah you can have it if you like." She said

"No Way! this was a remembrance from your date with luhan." She said, 

"Argh." Sooyoung groaned and entered her room.

"What's wrong with her?" Minho asked 

"I don't know. Let me just talk to her." Yuri excused herself and followed sooyoung.

"Hey Soo," she started. 

"It's not from luhan." Sooyoung said. 

"What do you mean?" Yuri asked confused. 

"Luhan needed to go home early so I kris took me home but before going home. He took me to the Park and Confessed." Sooyoung explained.

"Really?! Oh My Gosh! That's amm.. Nice!" Yuri cheered. :But why aren't you happy?" 

"Happy? Are you kidding me?! Kris Wufan He is Kris wufan! He's a playboy." She said. 

"Ahh yeah. I see I won't be forcing you to him anymore." Yuri said. 

"Thanks" Sooyoung said. "By the way just sleep here. It's already late for you to go home." 

"Alright then." Yuri said and went out. 

 

Next Day.

It was already 6 am when yuri woke up. 

She stretched and look around. Sooyoung was already out of her bed.

"She's already awake." Yuri went out of the room the same time Minho went out of his room wearing only Towel underneath.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter