It's the start of something new

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Sooyoung wasn't able to go to school. She feels so sick and has no power to even face him nor Bora. She feels so betrayed.

She never knew that kris would be able to do that.

"I thought what we had was real.. But i thought wrong. It turns out everything was just a game." Sooyoung said as she looked at the pictures they had.

She took all the pictures away and placed them in a box.

Yuri just patted her back. "Just cry it out loud, you don't need to hide what you feel." she said.

"No, I am not crying anymore. I am tired of crying." sooyoung said.

Yuri just sighed.

"Yeah.Yeah, Anyways I need to go now Youngie. I'll try to catch up with the afternoon classes." She said.

"Okay, Bye yul! And sorry." Sooyoung waved.

After yuri left sooyoung finally went out of her room. She went straight to the kitchen to make her meal. She felt so hungry after not eating dinner last night.

---

Luhan was walking towards to Kris who's in the parking lot. The looks on his face are like daggers that would attack you anytime he wanted to.

Kris looked at him and Luhan planted a punch on his face.

"YOU BASTARD!" He said.

Kris didn't talk nor did he push luhan away.

Luhan punched him again. "I told you to take care of her! You even promised!" He said.

"You know I never do any promises I make." Kris said.

"Yeah. I should have known. I am so stupid to believe you. Your not the kris that I had as my buddy.You've changed." He said then pushed kris away.

The crowd that gathered around them gave way to him as he walk out of the scene.

"Why'd you do that?" Lay asked luhan.

"You answer your own question, why'd you think I did that?" He said then stormed out again.

Kris instead of getting inside the campus rode his car again and went off.

Lay just sighed.

Kris went to a nearby club. Early as it seems he didn't mind it, all he cared about was drinking, forgetting everything that has happened.

------

It was already 6 pm and minho haven't come back to their apartment so she decided to have a movie marathon of her own.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter