Chips, Popcorns, and Dramas

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan’s P.O.V

“No Xiumin, We are not telling Sooyoung the truth. What’s done is done; she doesn’t have to know about that.” I said in a fixed tone.

I meant it really; she doesn’t need to know what Kris did or what the reasons were behind it.

“Are you scared that Sooyoung will go back to Kris after finding out those?” Xiumin asked me and that question hits me like a bullet.

Honestly..Yes, I am scared that Sooyoung will leave me and go back to Kris. It’s not that I doubt our relationship or her love for me. I know she loves me too… but not as much as she loved or loves Kris.  Like what they said the truth hurts and yes I am kind of facing this sad truth right now.

*Flashback*

I entered Sooyoung’s work place which is basically Kris’s Company; I planned on surprising her and making up for my recent absences since I am really busy these past days. I walk up to the register office to ask for Sooyoung, after getting the information I quickly went to the elevator and pressed the floor where Sooyoung will be.

Upon arriving, I see everyone’s quite busy? I guess they have some due date to catch on. Ignoring the people going around the office I went to the right and spotted Sooyoung. I smiled upon seeing her laugh and throw papers at someone, Hmm.. I think she’s not as busy as the others to be playing around like this. I love seeing that beautiful smile of hers. I was about to approach her when I saw the person she was playing with, It was Kris. I back up at the space behind me watching them as they exchange glares playfully.

“Mr. Wu you throwing papers like this in your own office is such a bad example.” Sooyoung says as she glares at him playfully.

Glaring back before smirking, Kris tucked both his hands in his pocket. “Well I have you to clean up for me anyway.” He said

“Yah!” Sooyoung shouted at him catching everyone’s attention. She gave Kris one last glare before picking up the papers and going back to her table.

Kris just shook his head; his smile can be seen from here as he walks back his office.

I don’t know why but my heart felt heavy upon seeing that interaction and it made me think if I ever made sooyoung smile just with the little things we do.

“Oh Hello there, May I help you?” A girl whose hair is tied up high in a ponytail approached me.  “I am Dara by the way.” She said.

“Luhan, I am looking for Sooyoung.” I said.

“Oh you’re Sooyoung’s Boyfriend, Right this way.” She said and I followed her.

*End of Flashback*

I just run my hand on my hair and groaned.

“So I am right.” He said and placed a hand over my shoulder.

I just released a sigh in reply.

End of P.O.V

Luhan opened the door for Sooyoung before going to his side of the car.

“So how was your work today?” He asked casually as he starts hitting off the road.

“It’s fine, although we had tons of deadlines to catch on too.” Sooyoung said as she hooks her phone from her bag which just vibrated.

“Really? You must be stressed.” Luhan said in a low tone.

“Not really, I can still manage though.” Sooyoung says, typing in her phone.

“Who are you texting? Is it Kris?” He asks as he tries to make it sound casual but fails.

“Ah- Yes, He was just asking me to finish the market strategy for tomorrow’s presentation.” She answered, keeping her phone back to her bag. She can sense some hint of jealousy in his tone.

“I see.” He softly said.

“Luhan—Are you alright? Are we… alright?” She asks, biting her lower lips as she waits for an answer.

“Yes. Why? Do we have a problem? Are you keeping something from me?” He asks, glancing at her then back to the road.

“No, it’s just that you’re acting weird.” Sooyoung said looking at him. “Did I do something that made you mad?” She asks.

“I don’t know, you tell me.” He said bluntly.

“You know what, just drop me by that store and sort out whatever is running in your mind.” Sooyoung said, crossing her arms. She couldn’t control being irritated with how luhan acts.

“No, I am sorry babe—I was just thinking too much.” He said before releasing a deep sigh followed by Sooyoung’s sigh.

As Luhan stops by infront of Sooyoung’s apartment, He went down to hug her tightly.

“I am sorry babe, I’ll make it up to you tomorrow.” He said, placing a peck on her forehead.

“It’s alright, I understand.” She says, cupping his cheeks.

“Go in now, you might catch a cold.” He said.

Sooyoung gave him a short kiss before nodding. “Talk to you later.” She said as she waves her phone.

“Alright, Rest well.” L

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter