Warning

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"YOUU!!!" Bora said. "What are you doing there?!" she asked.

Sehun stood frozen on his spot.

"Hello? I just asked you a question" Bora said with her eyebrows raising.

"Ahh.. I-I dropped something and I was just looking for it." He shuttered.

"Is this what you're looking for?" Hyorin asked raising sehun's Name tag that was on the floor.

"AH Yes Yes!! Thanks." Sehun grabbed the name tag and attached it in his uniform. "Bye!"

"Bye!" Hyorin said waving.

He quickly walk the opposite direction away from the two girls.

"Aww he's so cute, why did you scare him away?" Hyorin said watching sehun's retreating figure.

"What? I was just asking him. What if his spying over us? Or worst he heard what we talked about." Bora said, irritation can be noticed in her tone.

"Calm down you're too guilty." Hyorin said which caused her to get a glare from bora.

"What? I am sorry." she said raising her hand in defeat.

Bora just rolled her eyes. "Let's go!"

Then the two went back to their classes.

----

"I knew he still likes me. I am probably sure he'll thinking of me all night" That phrase that bora said kept replaying on sehun's mind.

"Hey sehun! are you alright?" Luhan asked sehun but he didn't here him. He just continued walking without noticing Luhan already stopped.

"Sehun there's a lizardd!!!" Luhan shouted making sehun go back to his senses.

"What lizard where?!" sehun suddenly ran back to where luhan was to hide.

Luhan wasn't able to stop himself from laughing. "Sehunnie you can easily be fooled." he said in between laughs.

Then he knocked luhan's head "You're mean Hyung" He said.

Luhan knocked sehun's head back "I am your HYUNG why knock my head huh?" He said rubbing his head in pain.

"Sorry" Sehun said. 

"Anyways why are you so silent? Do you have any problem? tell me, maybe hyung can help." Luhan offered.

"Hyungg.. it's.. it's about amm.. Kris hyung and.. aamm. sooyoung." he started.

"What about them?" Luhan asked curiously.

"I heard bora. She said kris still likes her. I knew it! Kris is just playing with sooyoung noona." He said with his teeth grinding together.

"Oh c'mon you can't just judge him. If it comes out from his mouth maybe I'll believe him."

"Still you have to do something hyung! Fight for her. Get her!" Sehun said.

"No, I won't do anything. Unless it's needed." he said. 

"What?! But hyunnggg!!" Sehun whined like a little kid.

"No and it's final. let's just go nae?" Luhan said and walked ahead of sehun.

"Aish jinjja! You might regret this hyung" he sighed and mumbled then followed luhan.

---

That same night it's like what bora said was a curse, Kris did think about her when he got home.

*Flashback*

"KRISSSS BUNNYYY!!" Bora shouted cutely.

"What?" Kris asked grumpily.

"I love you~" she said.

"W-what did you say?" kr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter