Date?

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They were all at Lay’s Place hanging out and Hearing Kris’s complain.

“I can’t believe it. How can Tao not tell me that? I should have acted Kind on him. Now I look bad.” Kris said for the nth time.

“Yeah yeah, you’ve been blaming tao again and again.” Sehun just shook his head and chuckled.

“You can’t blame me? I mean aisshh. Now luhan has a date with her.”  Kris groaned and ran his hand on his hair.

“So you’re not confident that you could win her over Luhan?” Tao magically appeared saying it with a smirk.

“You .” Kris shot him a glare.

Tao laughed and raised both his hand. “What’s with the act?” He asked.

“Well He’s Blaming you for giving sooyoung’s brother a bad impression.” Lay answered for kris.

“Exactly Thank you.” Kris said before turning to tao. “Man, you should have told me Minho was her Brother.”

 “Well that’s part of the challenge? You really have to prove how good you are in fishing out girls.” Tao smirked. “But if you lose. You have to buy me a new Gucci.”

“As always in every bet. He wants the newest release of Gucci.” Kai groaned at the Diva.

“Well since it’s your fault I am stock in this depression why don’t you help me out? Ask luhan where his taking sooyoung on their date.” Kris said faking a smile at Tao before shooting him a look

“Okay Okay. Duizhang.” Tao said sarcastically.

“That would be good. I’ll be waiting for your call.”

With that Tao stood up a little bit annoyed and went out. Probably to stack luhan.

----

“Really?! You have a date later with Luhan?!” Yuri squealed

“Not really a date. Well he just invited me to hang out so yeah.” Sooyoung shrugged as if it was nothing.

“Pabo! Then it’s called a date.” Yuri said before knocking sooyoung’s head.

“Ouch! That hurts.” Sooyoung pouted.

“That’s what you get for being slow.” Yuri teased.

“Whatever.”

“We should get you ready! It’s your first date.” Yuri said pulling sooyoung outside their apartment.

“ Where are we going?” Sooyoung asked while being dragged by Yuri.

“To that Mall duh? We’ll Shop for new outfits.” And Before sooyoung was able to protest she pushed her in her car.

“Off to the mall we go!” Yuri cheered and drove off.

 

“What do you think of this? It suits me right?” Yuri asked placing a dress in front of her while looking at the mirror.

“Yeah yeah.” Sooyoung said in a bored tone.

“Yah! What’s with you? Aren’t you in the mood to shop?” Yuri elbowed her

“Not really. I just want to eat. I am hungry” Sooyoung complained.

“Aish. This girl jinjja. We’ll eat after you get a perfect outfit for your date.” Yuri pulled her to another racks of clothes and sooyoung just groaned.

----

“Hey Lulu!” Tao said sitting beside him on the coach. “What are you watching?”

“Just some English movies. It’s quiet interesting.” Luhan answered with his eyes still glued on the screen.

“Man of Steel? It’s just another Superma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter