Misunderstandings

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up to the good aroma of food from the kitchen. She sat up from the bed rotating her ankle to check if it's alright now, smiling she tried standing up and was able to prove that her foot is fine so she went out of the room to check on Mr. and Mrs. Guk.

"Good Morning Sooyoung~shii." Mrs. Guk said upon seeing her. 

Sooyoung smiled and walked closer to her. "Good Morning Mrs. Guk." she said then looked at the food she was cooking. 

"Hungry?" Mrs. Guk asked and sooyoung smiled sheepishly. 

Then someone interupted them. "She's always hungry." Kris said walking in the kitchen bringing plastic bags filled with goods. 

"Yeah right." Sooyoung answered rolling her eyes then she look at the things he's bringing. "Where did you go?" She asked curiously.

Kris smirked and looked at her. "Why? Miss me." He winked and sooyoung pretended to puke.

"Eww No. I was just curious." she said then looked away.

"Tss." was all kris said. 

"He went out with me to the market." Mr. Guk said entering the kitchen holding plastic bags too.

"I see." Sooyoung mumbled. 

"Before you two leave eat some of this soup i made." Mrs. Guk said. 

"Naee." Sooyoung and kris answered in unison then they looked at each other. Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. "I'll help you cook Mrs. Guk." She said. 

"Be careful she might finish that before you can even serve it." Kris said smirking. 

"Yah!" Sooyoung glared at him and he just winked then left the kitchen.

"That guy really." She mumbled. 

"Are you two really not dating?" Mrs. Guk asked and looked at her. 

Sooyoung choked and shook his head. "No! Not at all. I have a boyfriend already." she said.

"I see." Mrs. Guk said and nodded. 

---

The two ate breakfast after that they bid their farewell and started walking back to kris's car. He was assisting her and she didn't stop him. 

"I'll take you home and don't bother going back to the company today." Kris said while driving.

"What?! Why? am I fired? What did I do wrong?" Sooyoung looked at him and shot him with alot of question. 

Kris just shook his head and looked back at her. "I am giving you a day off. pfft." He said 

and Sooyoung sighed in relief. "Good then, Thanks." Sooyoung said.

Kris didn't answer and continued driving. 

The drive was silent again no one bothered to talk until Sooyoung fell asleep. Kris would just gaze at her and smile. 

"She's so pretty when she's asleep." He mumbled. 

After an hour and a half they arrived at sooyoung place. Kris looked at her and shook her gently. 

"Sooyoung, Sooyoung wake up we're here." He said 

Sooyoung slowly opened her eyes and looked out the window, recognizing that it's her place she opened the door and went out. 

Kris hurridly went out and assisted her. 

"It's fine Kris you can leave me now, Thanks for the ride." she said 

"No i'll assist you till you get inside your house." He said. 

"It's fine you--" Sooyoung was going to reason out again but was stopped by kris.

"No." He said bluntly and Sooyoung just sighed.

So they took the elevator and went to her place. 

Luhan's POV 

I was trying to call Sooyoung since last night but she was not answering me, I texted Yuri to ask if she was with her but she said she's out of town with Minho. I guess those two are already dating and just shy to admit it. I chuckled so I decided to go to her place and wait for her to go home. Luckily I have a key to her apartment, She gave me one incase she forgets her key or loose it.

So i went inside their apartment and found no one. she's not home yet like I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter