Meeting his Parents.

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung is playing with her Barbie dolls while Minho was outside shooting the ball in the basketball ring. Their mom is in the Kitchen preparing their lunch.

“Sooyoung~ah! Call your brother and tell him to wash his hands, lunch is ready.” Her mom said.

“Arraso Omma!” Sooyoung said and quickly stood up and called for Minho.

“Minho! Lunch is ready!” She called.

“I am still playing!” He whined.

“Omma! Minho doesn’t want to listen to me!” Sooyoung said while running to the kitchen to look for her mother.

“Omma?” She looks around but she doesn’t see her standing there.

She quickly run towards the kitchen table and saw her mother on the floor.

“Omma? OMMA!!” She screamed and went closer to her mom on the floor shaking her.

“Omma Wake up! Omma!” She started crying.

“Omma! OMMA!” She cried as she shakes her mom’s body. “Wake up! Please Wake up!”

“OMMA?” Minho who was shocked with her sister suddenly screaming.  

“Call appa!” Sooyoung said and Minho quickly took the phone.

“OMMA!” Sooyoung shouted bolting up her bed.

She felt her tears falling and she was also sweating. It was just a dream. She thought.

Her mom died when she was 8 years old, and Minho was 7 years old due to a Heart Condition.

Sooyoung and her brother Minho grew up without her parents by her side. Her Father works in China, he is running a small business there. They stayed with their Grandma for 10 years before moving to Seoul for them to continue their Studies.

-----

Luhan’s Parents were visiting him so he decided to finally let them meet his Girlfriend Sooyoung. They stay in U.K where their head Office is, they only go to Korea thrice or 4 times a year since they’re busy managing the business in U.K

“Mr. Kim Please clear my schedule for today. My parents are coming.” Luhan ordered his secretary.

“Alright Sir.” Mr. Kim bowed and left Luhan in his office.

He then dialed Sooyoung’s number and waited for her to answer his call. But she didn’t pick up.

He tried again and again but no answer.

“Hmm.. I guess she’s busy?” He thought.

Sooyoung was busy sorting some files which got disorganize and her phone was on silent so she didn’t realize Luhan was calling.

After an hour she finished her work so she and Dara planned on eating lunch together.

“Wait, let me get my phone first. “ She said and took her phone in her bag. She looked at her phone and saw 7 miscalls from Luhan.

“Omo. He’s been calling me.” She mumbled and quickly called him. It didn’t take him long and he answered right away.

“Hello?” he said from the other line.

“Hello Babe? I am sorry I was busy a while ago.” She said in an apologetic tone.

“It’s alright, I assumed that.” He said.

“So why were you calling babe?” She asked.

“I was wondering if you’re free tonight.” Luhan said.

“Yes I am, why? Is my sweet babe planning for a date?” Sooyoung chuckled as she took the glass of water Dara poured for her.

Luhan chuckled too at the other line. “Yes, I am. But you’ll have to meet someone too.” He said.

“Hmm. Who could that be?” Sooyoung asked.

“My Parents.” Luhan happily said.

While Sooyoung who was drinking her water chocked. “Your what?” she asked.

“Someone doesn’t sound happy meeting my parents.” Luhan said pouting on the other line.

“No it’s not that I wasn’t happy. I was just shocked.” She said biting her lips.

“I see, I’ll pick you up after 3 hours.” Luhan said.

“Alright babe.” Sooyoung said.

“See you l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter