I give up

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The next day sooyoung woke up early. She yawned and looked at her clock it was only 6:00 am in the morning. 

She decided to go to school early so she went to the washroom and finished her Daily routines. She cooked breakfast for Her and Minho. 

After eating she made her way to school.

She saw luhan walking in the corridor so she thought of approaching him. Soyooung sneaked at his back and covered his eyes.

"Guess Who." she said chuckling. 

Luhan took her hand slowly away from his eyes. 

"Ah Sooyoung." He said 

"Good Morning!" She said smiling. 

"Morning." Luhan answered coldly and walk off.

Sooyoung was shocked. Luhan never gave her a cold shoulder. So she thought something was up. 

"Hey wait up!" she said following him. "What's wrong?" she asked curiously. 

"Nothing." he asnwered bluntly but continued walking without looking at her. 

Sooyoung stopped him from walking and faced him.

"Do you have any problem with me?" She asked. 

"Yes! I Do. I have a big problem with you. I can't keep up with him anymore specially now that I know I have no chance with you. I might as well give up. I give up sooyoung." luhan burst. 

Sooyoung wasn't able to react right away. She was in deep thought. "W-what do you mean?" She asked 

"I give up. I'll stop courting you." He said straight forward.

Then He walked away from her. 

Luhan's POV

It hurts saying that. Saying those words hurt me and I know it hurts her too. 

I give up? Yeah I give up. I can't keep up with him knowing that she had already fallen for him, I must end this now for me not to get hurt in the end. 

I looked at her she hasn't move from the position I left her. She  must be shocked with what I did. 

Now I am feeling very guilty with what I did. 

*Flashback*

"Hey bro what are you doing?" I asked Kris who was busy spray painting on something. 

"Tada!! how does it look?" kris asked me back instead of answering me. 

Then I saw what he was sprayng it was a cardboard with something written on it.

     Sooyoung. Will you be my Girlfriend?

Those words just blinded my eyes. He haven't stop huh? I guess after se

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter