Officially Mine

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A week has passed and Sooyoung was able to survive the cruelty of his Boss. He made sooyoung go home late, work on alot of task and shortens the deadline. Despite all her hardship sooyoung was decided to prove to kris that she can work with anything he gives her  and she won't give up. 

Today is Sooyoung's first day off, she decided to spend her day home and go out with her friends at night. 

-- 

It is now  6 pm in the evening and she received a text from Jessica.

 " Hey Soo! Let's hang out today, I am on my way to your apartment I'll pick you up. P.S. wear something nice"  

She smiled upon reading it and headed to the bathroom to take a quick shower. Sooyoung and jessica became good friends after the failed plan they made, and Sooyoung made Jessica realize that revenge is not really good, it makes them not different from kris and his wrong doings. After some preperation she went out and found jessica inside the living room watching tv. She left the door open incase jessica arrives and she's not out of the bathroom yet. Sooyoung wore a pink flowy skirt and a white plain top.

"Wow, you look so pretty today soo." Jessica said complimenting her.

"Thanks." Sooyoung said and chuckled. "So, where are we going?" she asked.

"Well, I want to go to the park." Jessica said smiling. 

"Alright then, let's go." Sooyoung said.

Then the two headed out and called for a cab.

In the park...

Luhan was busy prepairing. Today is the day he decided to make Sooyoung officially his. He smiled looking at the petals of flowers shaped in heart form on the floor. Yuri and her brother Minho was also there helping him prepare. There in the small hut like in the park they decorated it with flowers and lights and set up a table for two. 

"Wahh! I am sure Sooyoung will be so happy when she sees this. It's so romantic." Yuri said looking around the place. 

"You think so?" Luhan asked he looks so nervous. 

Yuri chuckled a bit and patted his back. "Loosen up Luhan, I am sure she will." She said.

"Alright, Thanks for the help yuri." He said smiling. 

"Guys! Jessica texted me, their almost here." Minho said while walking towards them.

"Go hide now luhan! We'll take it from here." Yuri said. 

Luhan just nodded and ran to the table taking the bouquet of flowers before running at the back of the big tree to hide. 

"Wow, looks like someone will be having some proposal here." Sooyoung said as she stares from afar the lighted hut and the heart shaped flower petals on the side. Jessica just smiled. As they towards the hut music started to play and minho with yuri came out from some place.

"Oh. What are you two doing here?" Sooyoung asked in shock. 

"You'll see." Yuri smirked and pulled her covering her eyes. 

"Hey yul! Where are you taking me?" Sooyoung asked holding jessica's hand for support. 

Yuri took her to the heart shaped place and left her there. She looked around and saw herself placed in the heart shaped, she also saw someone walking towards her carrying a bouquet of flowers. When the guy was almost near dropped realizing who that person is.

"Luhan?" she looked at him in shock and he just smiled.

"Hi Sooyoung." He said and hand

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter