Sooyoung's Friend

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung was walking on the way to her apartment when she saw a man lying on the floor. She quickly ran to where the man was lying. The man was filled with bruise in every part of his face. He was Unconscious. She took a step closer to the body and was shocked when she clearly got a view of the man. 

It was Kris. Kris Wufan, her ex boyfriend. She was shocked with what she was seeing. Without thinking twice she rushed towards him and tried helping his up.

"Kris! Wake up, what happened to you?" she said shaking him. 

He wasn't answering instead he just groaned probably in pain. She tried pulling him up but her attempts failed cause she wasn't strong enough. She quickly called her Brother who was luckily in their Apartment. He quickly made his way to where sooyoung was and assisted her in bringing Kris to their apartment. 

They nursed him and cleaned his face. Luckily the damage was not that big. He just gained some bruise on the lips. 

Sooyoung was just staring at his sleeping face. She can't believe what's in front of her eyes.

The Great Kris Wufan. The Hearthrob of their School. It was just like a year ago when he was the one beating people up and causing them pain....

   .....and now he's the one in pain. It wasn’t long until she fell asleep watching him.

After a while Kris woke up and found himself in a familiar place, he looked around and saw Sooyoung seated on the chair sleeping. He tuck her falling hair behind her ear as he stare at her sleeping face.

She’s really beautiful, even when she’s asleep. He thought then let out a deep sigh. I still love you Sooyoung, leaving you is the greatest regret I have in my life. He slowly stood up and from the bed and carried sooyoung who was in deep sleep that she didn’t even notice Kris carrying her to bed. He tucked her in her blanket and left her room.

In the Kitchen he saw Minho cleaning up some dishes. “You’re awake.” He coldly said.

“Yeah, Thanks for helping me.” Kris answered.

“Don’t thank me, I had no intentions of helping you, it was Sooyoung. Thank her.” He said.

“Anyway, I’ll be leaving now. Tell Sooyoung I am thankful for you guys helping me.” Kris said and was about to leave when Minho stopped him.

“Stay here for tonight.” He said. “We don’t like to see you popping out in the news saying you were dead.” He added.

Kris who’s confused with what he was saying furrowed his eyebrows. “What?” He asked.

“What I meant is, you just got in a fight, we don’t know if those who did that to you are out there waiting for their chance to end your life, I don’t like to take responsibilities for that and be guilty for not letting you stay over night.” Minho said.

Kris sighed and nodded. “Alright, Thanks.” He said.

Minho just nodded and left him in the living room. Kris sat on the sofa and looked around the apartment. He missed spending his days here, their happy moments when he was still dating Sooyoung. His thoughts were disturbed by Minho going back to the living room bringing a comforter and a pillow.

“Here you are.” He said.

“Thanks.” Kris smiled at him but Minho kept a straight face.

“And change your clothes too, there are blood stains in that.” Minho handed him some of his clothes.

 Kris couldn’t hide how happy he was with how Minho is caring for him, although he won’t show it he knows he has a soft side in him.

 Kris slept calmly on the sofa in the Choi’s residence.

The next morning he woke up to the good aroma of the food Sooyoung is cooking. He slowly looked around remembering he wasn’t in his own house.

“You’re already awake?” Sooyoung asked.

Kris slowly walked towards the kitchen and looked at the food Sooyoung was cooking. It was rice noodles and some side dishes. She took off her apron and sat on the chair.

“Take a seat and eat now.” She said.

Kris obeyed and quietly sat on the chair across Sooyoung staring at her.

“What? Do I have dirt in my face?” She asked wiping every edge of her lips.

She never changed. He thought. 

“Nothing, Thanks by the way.” He said.

“For what?” She innocently asked.

“For everything.” He said smiling at her sincerely.

She just smiled in return and continued eating.

They ate their breakfast silently. Only the munching and chewing of the food can be heard. Since Minho left early for his classes the two were left alone in the apartment.

The silence was broke when Sooyoung’s phone suddenly ringed.

“Hello?” She answered.

“Hi beautiful daughter.” A male’s voice was heard in the other line.

“A-appa?” she stutteringly said.

“Yes it’s me. How are you sweetie, it’s been long since we last talk.” He said.

Sooyoung can’t explain what she’s feeling right now, her eyes are getting teary out of joy and sadness at the same time. The last time he talked to her dad was on her graduation day when he congratulated her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter