Hyung?

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung is with Minho today on their way to pick up Changmin in the Airport,Sooyoung kept on repeating how excited she is to meet the guy that helped her father.

“You know Soo if I don’t know that you’re already in a relationship I will think that you’re having a crush over that Changmin guy.” Minho said.

“I am not!” Sooyoung quickly defended herself. “I just wanted to thank the guy who helped appa with his work in China, imagine being alone in a foreign country! It would really be lonely plus the fact that Appa wasn’t able to contact us often.”

“Fine fine, I wouldn’t argue with you since you know your ways out.” Minho said rolling his eyes as he continues with his driving.

Upon arriving in the airport they looked at the Departure and Arrival Board to see if the flight in China has already landed in Korea. Luckily it already did 10 minutes ago.

“So I guess we have to wait for a couple more minutes before he comes out right?” Sooyoung asked as she back away from the glass fence to sit on the bench at the back.

“I guess so, how will we know how he looks like though? Did Appa give us his picture or something?” Minho asked.

“Well no picture but appa did give us something.” Sooyoung said then took her bag to bring out her Tablet and started writing something in it’s note.

“Lee Changmin?” Minho asked.

“Yep! That’s his full name, so all I have to do is put this up when the passengers come out. I am sure he’ll find us with the help of this.” Sooyoung positively said.

Minho just shrugged and sat beside his sister. After a couple of minutes the people from the Beijing flight started going out of the holding area. Sooyoung and Minho stood up and she held her Tablet with Changmin’s name on it written in a bright green color for it to be noticeable.

A couple more minutes of waiting a guy who’s not that tall walked to them and approached them.

“Are you Mr. Choi’s children?” He asked.

“Oh you’re finally here!” Sooyoung smiled. “Lee Changmin right?” She asked and the guy nodded.

“It’s nice to finally meet you guys.” The guy named Changmin said.

“Likewise.” Minho said giving him a small smile.  “Shall we head to the car so we can take you home?” He asked.

“Oh no, I won’t be staying in your place. I booked myself a hotel cause I don’t like to bother Mr. Choi and you guys.” He said.

“Ah really? That’s sad then, but why don’t you have lunch in our place and stay there for a couple of hours so you and appa can talk.” Sooyoung suggested.

“Well that will be nice.” Changmin said offering her a warm smile.

“You know you kinda remind me of someone, and you do resemble him a little.” Sooyoung said as he studies the features of the guy infront of her.

“Are you sure that’s not an excuse to check me out?” Changmin said raising an eyebrow.

Sooyoung scoffed and shakes her head. “Oh no, I am not checking you out. It’s just you really remind me of someone.”

“Alright Miss, I was just kidding.” Changmin said laughing a bit.

“I know, I was playing along.” Sooyoung said as she let out a soft chuckle.

Minho cleared his throat and gestured them to continue walking. The three headed towards Minho’s car and left the airport.

On their way to the Choi’s apartment Sooyoung’s phone beeped. She quickly answered it.

“Hey.” She said in a cheery girly tone that made both Minho and Changmin raise an eyebrow.

 “Her boyfriend?” Changmin asked Minho.

“ Yeah, once her tone of voice turns girly that means she’s talking to him.” Minho said shaking his head.

“Aww too bad she’s taken.” Changmin mumble to himself.

“What?”  Both Minho and Sooyoung asked not catching on what he said.

“Ah nothing.” Changmin said giving them an innocent smile which the two just chose to shrug off.

----------

“Mr. Xi, you have a schedule this afternoon for the Xing Ming brand.”  Luhan’s secretary reminded him.

“What time is the meeting?” Luhan asked.

“It’s at 4:30 sir.”

“Alright, thanks hyung.” He said nodding at his secretary.

Luhan quickly took his phone to text sooyoung.

    “See you later Babe.”

He typed, which in a couple of minutes received a reply.

  “See you, I missed you Babe.”

He smiled at her reply, not wasting another minute he quickly click call.

“Hey Babe.” He said as soon as she picked up the call.

“Hey.” She said in a tone which luhan loves hearing. Her girly tone.

“You tease, why are you using that tone again?” Luhan asked with an arced eyebrow.

“What’s wrong with my tone? It’s normal.” Sooyoung said with a wide grin pasted on her lips.

“Nothing, I just really miss you.” Luhan said.

“Aww my poor baby, don’t worry we’ll be seeing each other later.” She said.

“So did you meet with that Changmin guy already?” Luhan asked. “Is he good looking?”

Sooyoung smirked upon hearing his question. “Well yes we did, he’s actually really good looking.” She, her smirk not dissapearing in her lips.

“Oh really? Interesting, Is he handsome enough to replace me?” Luhan asked grinning playfully.

“I guess so.” Sooyoung answered.

There was a moment of silence for a couple of seconds before the two burst out laughing.

“I was joking.” They both said in unison.

“Actually he kind of resembles you.” Sooyoung said.

“Really? Then he really must be handsome.”  Luhan said. “You might fall for him, don’t go near him!” He whi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter