I still like you Sooyoung

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Kris! Wake up, Mommy wants to go shopping. Can you accompany me?" Kris's mom is trying to wake Kris up,

"Go Away, I want to sleep." He groaned and covered his head with his blanket.

"What time did you go home last night?" She asked.

Kris didn't answer her so she sighed and and left him alone.

After a few minutes, kris peeked over his blanket and when he saw that the cost is clear.

He quickly stood up and made his way to the bathroom.

After taking a shower he grabbed his phone and keys and silently creeped oout of his room down the kitchen then into the garrage where his car was parked.

He quickly start the engine then drived.

While driving he took his phone and dialled a number.

"Wei?" The person on the other line answered.

"Zao an Vicky." He smiled through the phone.

"What do you need?" She grumpily asked.

"I am on my way to your apartment, Make some breakfast." He said then hung up.

He took a turn then stopped when the Stop light turned red.

-----

Sooyoung was awakened by the noises in the kitchen. She quickly stood up, sticking her ears in the door listening again. Then she heard another noise. 

What's that noise? Minho said he'll be out on camp for a few days so it can't be him? She thought then quickly took her robe and wrapped it on her body.

She silently opened her door and took the bat that was lying infront of minho's room.

She tiptoed on her way to the kitchen and held the bat high above her and aimed it at the man.

"GET AWAY OR I'LL HIT YOU!" Sooyoung screamed

"AHHH!" The man also screamed.

Sooyoung's eyes widened upon seeing the guy.

"Luhan?" She looked at him with a schocked expression.

"Put that thing down." Luhan said pointing at the bat.

"Sorry. I thought it was someone else." Sooyoung said putting the bat down.

"Woohh. I was almost hit." Luhan said wiping his imaginary sweat on the head.

"Sorry again." Sooyoung chuckled. "But how did you get in?" she asked.

"Oh, Minho stopped by my apartment and gave me the key here. He asked me to take care of you for a week." Luhan smiled.

"Ohh I see." Sooyoung just nodded.

"By the way, Breakfast is ready." He said taking his apron on.

"Wow. Theres alot to choose." Sooyoung said looking at the variety of food served on the table.

Luhan just scratched his head and smiled. "I didn't know what you liked so I just cooked them all."

"It's alright. Atleast we have alot of food to eat for today." She smiled.

"Yeah." Luhan chuckled. "By the way Suho's inviting us to his club later. Want to come?" He asked.

"Really? Sure! I have nothing to do here." Sooyoung said excitedly.

"Great then!"

"But Can you come with me to the mall later? I'll just buy something. I forgot that I didn't pack all my things with me." She said.

"Alright then."

Then they ate their breakfast happily, talking about random stuffs.

While waiting for the time to pass the two decided to watch a movie. They were seated together on the sofa. Sooyoung's head on his shoulder and his hands around her waist.

Sooyoung was happy with how they were seated. Her heart racing with every move he makes.

Did I Fall for him already? She asked herself. If so, how will I continue my plan to kris?....  But he's still in china right? Maybe I'll have some time with luhan first.

Then she didn't realize that she already drifted to sleep.

"Sooyoung. Youngie wake up." She heard whispers in her ear.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw luhan's face just inches away from her. She just stared at his face and So did he. After a while Luhan sat back straight and cleared his troat.

"Let's go?" He asked.

"Alright. Just wait here and I'll get ready." She said.

"Okay." He smiled.

She went to her room and stared at her reflection in the mirror. She was blushing.

"Was I like this when I was talking to him?!" She talked to herself. "Ahh. It's so embarrassing." she covered her face.

Then after a while she smiled then went to her wardrobe to get some clothes to change into.

In the mall sooyoung and luhan went to different shops and bought alot of clothes, accessories and even shoes.

They stopped by a shop that sell things for couples.

Luhan looked at sooyoung then pulled her there.

"Hey! What are we doing here?" She asked.

"Let's buy something." He smiled. Then went through the rows of couple shirts.

Then Sooyoung looked at luhan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter