The truth is...

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Tao's POV

She's sleeping, The girl I fancied about is now sleeping on my bed. I was studying her features then my gaze paused on her eyes. She cried alot. I hate seeing her this way. I sighed. I can't believe myself right now. I tried. I tried to stop myself. I tried to stop liking her. I know it's my fault she's in this kind of situation.

-Flashback-

Sooyoung was with Luhan rehearsing. I was watching them, every single move. I saw Luhan's hand ropping in her waist which makes me so jealous.

I got mad that I accidently crushed the paint tubes I was holding. I didn't know Suho was watching me and he slapped my arm.

"Tao you're wasting paint." He said grabbing the pain tubes on my hand.

"Sorry." I softly mumbled.

"Jealous?" He asked.

Well he's the only one among us that I was able to open up to. So he knows my secret liking for sooyoung.

"Yes." I shyly admitted.

"Bro there's no reason for you to be jealous. He's luhan okay? And She's already taken by kris so you should stop that fascination." Suho patted my back.

I just watched sooyoung and luhan dance on the stage.

"Let's just go okay?" He said.

I walked out of the theater room.

-End of Flashback-

I wish i could turn back time to where I didn't make such a stupid dare maybe things went different. Maybe it would be me she'll be falling for? Or not.

I wasn't able to control my sleepy eyes. I fell asleep sitting infront of her.

*Krrrrnnggggg*

The alarm caused my eyes to open. Ugghh. I was having a beautiful dream about soo... I paused as I heard sooyoung talk "Woah." She said and almost jumped of the bed. 

I sat up and I felt my bones crack. "Ahh." Damn my back hurts.

"What am I doing here?" She asked.

I yawned and looked at her. I think I am still sleepy I am still dreaming of her.

I turned around and walked straight to the bathroom.

"YAH!" I heard her shout.

I looked at myself in the mirror. "Am I dreaming? Is it true?" I slapped myself three times. Ouch that hurts.

"It's true. I am not dreaming."

A little later I heard my door banged open then suho hyung spoke.

"Are you alright? Did tao do anything to you?" He asked.

Psh. Paranoid Hyung. As if i'll harm her.

They were talking to each other so I just continued my daily routine.

After taking a bath I went out of the door and saw her eating in the dining room.

Cute. I thought. Her day would always be alright after eating. I chuckled.

"Why are you laughing on your own?" Chanyeol asked.

"I am not." I said ignoring him then I walked to the fridge to get my milk.

"Good Morning Tao, I am sorry for what happened a while ago." I hear her say.

I smiled but I didn't show her. "It's alright." i said.

Then Chanyeol entered our scene. "What Happened?! Yah! What did you do to our princess sooyoung?" He asked half shouting at me.

"Calm down channie, Nothing happeend okay." I said.

"Good, I can't it anymore if another bestfriend of kris get's into fight with him cause of youngie." He said.

I glared at him.

"Oppss." He covered his mouth "Sorry."

Right. Chanyeol just right. Now you made me so guilty . Congratulations. I sighed.

"It's alright chanyeol. Kris and I amm.. broke up." She said and her smile turned upside down.

"MWO?!" Chanyeol said shocked with her revelation.

So am I. I mean... it was just ... then.. Really? I was not able to say anything ro her.

She cried again. God I hate seeing her like this. I excused myself and said I am going to get her a box of tissue

Chanyeol sat beside her and comforted her.

I wonder what happened, what came to kris's head that he let go of sooyoung. The last thing we talked about was how happy he was with her and how he found a perfect match for himself and now this?

I realized It was taking me too long to get a tissue box so I quickly grabbed the box and went back to the dinning room where she was.

i wiped the tears falling from her eyes and comforted her.

I am sorry sooyoung. I am

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter