Am I serious with her?

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Weeks had passed after Sooyoung said yes to kris. Things went normal and everything went well. 

Kris woke up early with an unusual smile. He made breakfast for the first time. Lay who shares the same Condo with kris was weirded by his sudden actions.

"Morning'" Kris greeted him cheerfully.

"Wow. This is amm.. New?" Lay remarked as he looked around seeing kris busy doing chores "What's with the sudden clean up?" He asked. 

"Well I'll be brining sooyoung here for lunch." he smiled. 

Lay who wasn't expecting it for an answer was surprised. 

"Tell me, Are you serious with her?" He asked. 

Kris stopped wiping the mug and didn't talk it looks like he was thinking.

"Well?" Lay impatiently asked. 

"I don't know." He answered bluntly. "Excuse me i'll just go the bathroom." He said and walked out of the kitchen. 

Kris locked the door and stared at his reflection in the mirror. He asked himself the same thing Lay asked.

"Am I serious with her?" 

-----

"So.." Yuri trailed off teasing sooyoung. "Looks like Our Strong willed queen was taken by the Playboy Prince?" she giggled.

"You're Outdated Yul." Sooyoung chuckled. 

"What? I just can't get over that event. I mean looking at how you and kris met? I wasn't expecting this." Yuri said shaking her head at the memory of their first meeting.

Sooyoung just smiled and finished the Pie she was baking. She placed it on the oven and heated it for hal an hour. 

"You'll never know what happens, sometimes you just have to go with the flow." She shrugged. 

"Alright Alright" Yuri said. "Let's just get you ready for your Lunch date." yuri said with a little excitement in her tone.

After prepairing sooyoung and her pie, Yuri wanted to go to the mall for a while.

"Youngie!! Look at that dress!" she dragged sooyoung with her in the shop. 

"What do you think? It suit me right?" She said placing the dress in front of her and dancing it around. 

"Yeah yeah" Sooyoung just rolled her eyes. "How many dress have you bought this week?" she asked raising her eyebrow.

"Ermm.." Yuri paused for a minute to think "3 or 4?" she answered. "But I still want to buy this." she went straight to the changing room to fit the dress. 

Sooyoung just shaked her head and sat on the chair. She saw Luhan pass by the shop she was in so she followed him.

"Luhan wait up!" She called. 

Luhan paused and turned around. "Ah, Sooyoung." He smiled awkwardly. 

"Hi." Sooyoung greeted shyly. "Amm.. How's life? We haven't talk that much." she said. 

"Yeah, Well I was kinda busy with some project." He shrugged. "How are you? How's life with kris?" a little pain emerged upon saying his name. 

"Us? Am.. we'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter