Earn Me Back.

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up in an unfamiliar place, her head pounding and her vision blurry. She blinked her eyes twice before rubbing them. She looked at her surronding and just saw an old picture of her and kris. 

Oh right. I was in a amm. Make out mode with kris. She recalled. "If I am not wrong I am in his apartment." she said. So she went to the closet and took his oversized shirt which hung low on her.

After changing she went out of the room and searched on the living room. "Did he leave me on my own?" She asked herself then someone hugged her from behind.

"Looking for me babe?" He whispered on her ears which brought tingles on her.

She turned around and faced him. "Well not really, I was just checking out who's house I am in." she lied.

"Why? What we did last night, do you do that with other guys to." He smirked.

"And If I say yes? What will you do?" she answered back with a question wearing a smirk on her face too.

Kris walked to her slowly making locked on the wall. "Then I'll have to lock you up here and teach you a lesson." He whispered. "A lesson that will make you want only me." He winked.

Sooyoung pushed him away. "Well that might not work on me though."

"How long have you been with luhan?" Kris asked out of no where.

Oh right luhan. What do I do now? Will I tell him about this plan? Sooyoung thought. 

"Hello? Am I talking to someone?" Kris waved infront of sooyoung. 

"Oh right, Luhan and I? Actually we're not yet together." Sooyoug answered. 

"Great." Kris silently said. 

"What?' 

"Nothing." He plainly answer. 

"How about you and--" Sooyoung wasn't able to continue her sentence when someone barged in. 

"Good Morning Dragon I brought..." Victoria stopped as she stand infront of kris and sooyoung. 

"Oh My." Sooyoung mumbled. 

Victoria scanned sooyoung from head to toe. "Oh my gosh she's wearing your... you... her..." she wasn't able to talk properly. 

"Am Miss look.." Sooyoung was about to explain when kris stopped her. 

"No need, Vicky this is Sooyoung, My girlfriend." he said. 

Victoria's eyes grew even bigger. "She's the sooyoung you've been talking about?" she said as she scanned her again. "No wonder you got crazy bout her and--" Kris quickly covered to stop her from talking. 

Sooyoung just giggled. 

"Sorry about that. She has a big mouth." Kris said. 

Victoria pushed kris's arm away and looked at him with a glare. "By the way I am Victoria, you can call me vicky. I am Kris's Bestfriend." She said smiling. 

"Well nice to meet you too." Sooyoung awkwardly said. 

"And I believe I am disturbing you two from your amm.. Love Moment." She quoted. "I shall leave now, enjoy the breakfast!" She said then quickly left the apartment. 

As she successfully left the two she let out a deep sigh.

"Whew. I never expected I'll be seeing him with a girl amm.. half " she sighed again. "I just thought of it." she

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter