I'm Sorry

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung after seeing luhan with Gyuri in that state left the building and went to the park where Luhan proposed to her. Walking there alone then smiling whenever she remembers the day Luhan asked for her hand. 

I wonder who that girl was. She thought. 

She walked closer to the pond and watches the birds and ducks as they fly around and dip their bodies on the pond. Then she started throwing the small bits of bread she bought on the side walk to feed those birds which the birds ate.

“You’re alone?” Someone spoke all of a sudden.

She turned to see who it was, Kris. He was wearing a cap and shades but she knows it was him.

“Oh, what are you doing here? Aren’t you supposed to be at work?” Sooyoung asked.

He looked at her and smiled. “I wanted fresh air, I didn’t know I’d bump in to you here.”

“Oh I see.” Sooyoung nodded and turned her gaze back to the pond.

*Flashback*

Kris’s POV

I feel so guilty with what happened a while ago, I think I need to talk to Luhan, Even though I am hurt with their relationship I don’t like sooyoung’s heart to be shattered again, I admit that I still love her.. So much that I am letting her go and be happy with luhan. That’s what I realized when both of us were together yesterday. I don’t deserve her, she loved me with all her heart but I chose to hurt her over some selfish reasons.

So I stood up from my sit and went to the parking lot and ride my car to luhan’s office. As I arrive in his office there seems to be something going on. The employees were all around his office and whispering to one another. So I went to one of his employee’s and approach her.

“Uhhmm.. Excuse me miss, what’s happening?” I asked in confusion.

“Oh K-Kris?” She said shuttering.

I just sighed. “May I know what’s happening?” I asked again.

“Ah yes, Well Miss Sooyoung came here to visit sir luhan but one ty employ—Opps I am sorry for the word sir.” She apologized and I just nodded. “She was flirting sir luhan and Miss Sooyoung kind of misunderstood what happened.” She said.

“Oh I see, May I see your Boss?” I asked.

“Umm.. Sure sir but I don’t think it’ll be fine to talk to him in this moment?” She said or more like asked.

I know luhan when he’s mad he’s really scary but I can deal with him, after all he was my bestfriend before.

“It’s fine.” I said then she assisted me to Luhan’s office.

“What do you need?!” He shouted at the employee. Woah he’s really mad.

I took a deep breath before entering his office. I saw he was quite shock with me popping out but he tried his best not to show it.

“What do you need?” He asked coldly. Woah I am supposed to be the one being cold but I’ll humble down for sooyoung.

I just smiled at him and sat on the chair in front of him even though he’s not yet offering it.

“I came here to talk to you.” I said.

“I don’t have anything to tell you.” He replied.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter