What's wrong with him?

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung woke up seeing kris beside her, she just smiled and silently crawl out of the bed. She went to the washroom to do her daily routine, since some things she needed is already in Kris's apartment she didn't have a hard time doing her routine.

After minutes of doing her routine she went out of the bathroom. She looked at the bed and didn't see kris there so she went out and looked for him in the living room but still no kris. She went to the kitchen and saw him frying something.

"Sh*t" Kris said and pour water on the pan he's cooking on. "Why can't I make it perfect." He threw the contents on the pan and decided to add some ingredients in the mixing bowl.

She silently tiptoed then bach hugged him.

"Good Morning my handsome Dragon." She teased then kissed his cheeks.

He was surprised at first but didn't let her notice he just turned around and smiled at her. "Good Morning my shikshin." He bent down to kiss her lips.

She kissed back and little did they know they were already starting to make out in the kitchen so Sooyoung pulled off  "Hey, that's enough hot dragon." she chuckled catching her breath.

Kris just smirked then patted her . "I know why you pulled off, You're hungry aren't you?"

"Yes. Now cook for me or you won't get any other kiss for today" She sticked her tongue out.

"You'll really exchange your boyfriend for food aren't you?" He chuckled.

"Yes! so be scared." She teased.

"Kiss me once more and i'll cook for you." He winked and was leaning to her.

Sooyoung bite his lips which made him groan at the same time moan.

"Mean baby." He shaked his head then continued cooking.

After having their breakfast they sat on the sofa and watched a film. They were silently watching while cuddling with each other when Kris's phone rang.

"Wait baby let me answer that." He said sooyoung just nodded then stood up and went to his room.

After 15 minutes kris haven't come back. Sooyoung got curious so she stood up and walked to his room. When she reached the door she stopped and when she heard kris shout.

"Alright, Your always to be followed. Just please don't do that."

"I HATE YOU!" He shouted then threw his phone on his bed.

He just banged his back on the wall and collapsed there. He runned his hair and rubbed it showing his frustration.

Sooyoung got scared of his sudden action and decided to give him some time, She walked back to the living room and sat in front of the Tv totally losing her focus on the film their watching.

What's going on? Should I ask him? Why do I have a bad feeling with this? She took a deep breath and closed her eyes.

A little later she heard footsteps making her eyes open she saw kris come out of the room, he already changed his clothes and was holding hers.

She faked a smile and looked at him. "Hey baby, what took you so long?" She asked.

He didn't smile nor answer her quetion. "Change now, I need to go soemewhere. I am dropping you home."

"A-are you alright?" she shutteringly asked.

He didn't answer he dropped her clothes on the table side then said "I'll be waiting for you down staires."

Then went out of the room.

Sooyoung was left dumbfounded. She knew something was wrong when she heard those talks a while ago.

She just dressed up and went down where she found kris waiting for her.

Her ride home was silent, No one uttered a word. No Radio, just pure silence.

Then when they were near her house kris spoke.

"How about we break up?" He asked.

Sooyoung's eyes widened upon hearing it. But instead of answering she remained silent.

Sooyoung went down his car without saying bye nor did her. When she got off he speed off and left her.

Slowly her eyes got watery, She didn't expect her Supposed to be nice day turned out like this.

What's wrong with him? she thought then she wasn't able to hold her tears. she cried and cried.

She didn't get inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter