Recalling the Past

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

20 years ago…..

“Yah! Choi Minki! Palli~ It’s getting late.” Jang mi shouts as she impatiently waits for Minki who’s busy buying their snacks.

“I am here I am here~” Minki said bringing the tteokbokki he bought.

“Aish jinjja! We’re late for classes.”   Jang mi complained getting at the back of the bike. Minki quickly pedaled the bike and rushed his way to their school.

But Bad luck seems to follow them today, the bike they were riding got it’s tire burst by a sharp stone it hit.

“Arghh! It’s your fault!” Jang mi pouted as she sat on the Bus stop bench.

“I am sorry JangBy.” Minki said as he grab her hand and softly peck it.

“Don’t you JangBy me now.” She took her hand away from Minki and frowned.

“Let’s just attend the next class, I am sure there will be a bus stopping a little later.” Minki said as he pat her shoulder.

Jangmi just sighed and looks at the passing car waiting for a bus to stop.

Suddenly a silver car stopped and a girl with the same uniform they were wearing came out of the car.

“Annyeong haseyo, are you from Chung Sang University?” The girl asked.

Jangmi suddenly stood up and nodded. “Yes, you’re from that University too?” she asked.

“Yes I am.” The girl answered. “I saw your Uniform so I assumed we go to the same school.” she smiled.

“I see.” Jangmi smiled in return.

“Why don’t you two have a ride with me, the bus will be late and you two might not be able to make it in time.” She said.

“Actually we already missed the first class.” Minki said rubbing the nape of his neck.

“Anyway if you won’t mind, I’ll take your offer.” Jangmi said.

“Sure! Let’s get going.” The girl opened the door’s car and let the two sit.

“Let’s go now ahjussi.” She ordered her driver.

“By the way I am Yoon Ji Hye from Class B.” The girl who offered the ride said.

“I am Song Jang Mi and this is Choi Min Ki and we’re both from Class C.” Jangmi said.

“I am happy I met someone outside my class. I am actually new here.” Jihye said.

“Really?” Jangmi asked.

“Yeah, I studied in Japan because of my dad’s work.” Jihye answered.

“Wow Japan, I always wanted to go there.” Minki said.

“It’s really pretty in there.” Jihye said smiling.

Jangmi placed the pictures back to the box as and placed it under the bed. She took a deep breathe before she closed the lampshade.

I wonder what happened instead if I declined your offer and just waited for the bus. She thought as she stares at the ceiling.

Staring at the ceiling, her mind recallin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter