We Meet Again

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Guys in the previous chapter, did you get the connection of the first scene to the Story? If not, Sooyoung’s flashback stopped already. As you know in the 1st Chapter, the Story started with Sooyoung finding Kris all bruised up in a street right? Then a flashback occurred. OTL it was really a long flashback haha anyway, the flashback should’ve stopped in Chapter 29 but there are some scenes missing so I made it stop in Chapter 36 so the happenings right now will be in the present. By the way Some Names and Places (Like Hotels and Companies) are made up here, If there is a place or a person like that in real life it’s merely a coincidence.

PS: I am so sorry guys for being super duper slow in Updating, it’s just that I have a lot of activities going on, plus computer broke down so I had to wait for it to be fixed to continue updating. Anyway I would like to thank you guys for still reading my story and supporting it! J Thanks a lot~ In the next chapters of the story I would be making a poll and ask you who you like Sooyoung to end up with. (Just getting some opinions I hope you guys participate! Thanks. Not promising but I’ll try to be active with updating this fanfic since its end is approaching.)

---------------------------------------------------------------

After Kris left Sooyoung got herself ready for her work. Doing her daily routines she took a warm bath and prepared the clothes she’ll be wearing. She’s really happy that her father showed up after years of being away from them, she should be mad at him for not being there to guide them as they grow but she knows that his father is doing that for their sake so why neglect him.

Feeling prepared to go to her work she went out of her apartment and locked the door. When she reached the Building, everyone seemed to be so busy with something that she wasn’t informed about.

“What’s wrong? Why is everyone so busy?” She asked Dara.

“Well Ms. Wu and some of the Stock holders in China will be doing some Company Inspection around all the W.C.M branches in US and South Korea.” Dara explained.

“Really? So that’s why everyone seems to be rushing some works.” Sooyoung said.

“Yes and like what you said, we need this.” Dara placed a pile of folders on Sooyoung’s table. “To be sorted out by date and to get a new business strategy idea from the past works.” She said.

“Alright.” She said sighing.

Right, Marketing Experts piled up work. She thought and took one of the folders and started working.

------

Sooyoung’s Father, Minki is in the Zeus Restaurant for he is meeting one of the possible investors for his project in Korea.

Mr. Lim arrived at their Meeting Place after 10 minutes of Waiting. 

“Mr. Choi right?” Mr. Lim asked as soon as he reaches the table where Minki was seated.

“Ah Yes I am.” Minki stood up upon the arrival of Mr. Lim. “You must be Mr. Lim” He added.

“Ofcourse I am.” Mr. Lim said.

“Please take a sit.” Minki said and took his seat. “Should we order first or you’d like to go straight to the point?” He asked.

“We can order first and talk about business while we wait, don’t worry I have my schedule for you today.” Mr. Lim said as he gave Minki a warm smile.

“Alright then.” Minki said and Look at the Menu.

After Ordering their Lunch they continued with their Business.

“So you would like to expand your business here in Korea?” Mr. Lim asked.

“Yes sir, since the business is doing great and it’s successful enough to have an expansion here in Korea.” Minki answered.

“I see, I heard the new brands are taking the top list in the most wanted and imported shoes in this industry this year.” Mr. Lim said.

“Precisely, we’ve made every design unique and gave it a signature style for the consumers to like.” He said.

“Hmm.. As you know I am starting a new business which includes bags right? My business partner doesn’t know yet that I am having this talk with you but for sure when she finds out that SooMin’s Shoe Company will be working with us she’ll be pleased with it.” Mr. Lim said.

“Oh is that so? Alright then.” Minki said nodding a bit.

“By the way, My business partner will be coming here this week so if you don’t mind I’ll be calling you again any time th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter