First Day of work

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Day 1 

It's the first day of work, Sooyoung was not rerally excited knowing that starting today, she'll be seeing the Mighty Wu Fan in the office. She considers herself as Lucky for working in such a successful company and unlucky that he'll be seeing his ex everyday. 

She sighed upon hearing her alarm ring, lazily stopping it and getting up her bed. She took all the things she needed for her daily routine and headed to the bathroom. After prepairing herself she went out of her room, ofcourse she would not miss the most important part of the morning for her, Breakfast. 

She walked to the kitchen only to find Luhan with Minho preparing breakfast. 

"Good Morning my dear Sister." Minho said smilling.

"Good Morning minho." She said surprised by early morning happenings.

"Youngie! Soo!" Yuri chanted from the living room and walk towards. "It's your first day of work." Yuri said pinching sooyoung's cheeks. "Aren't you excited?" she said.

"Well not really." Sooyoung answered in a bored tone as she took her bag and placed it on the sofa.

"It's sad that we didn't get in the same company, if only you sent your application form in luhan's company I mean his dad's company, I am sure you'll be hired." Yuri said as they both sat on the kitchen's counter. 

Luhan just smiled and handed them their plates. "Well just remember Soo that I am here for you when you get fed up of their Company." He winked and she laughed a bit. "We need some of your creativeness in our company." He said. 

"Oh stop it you two, don't worry I'll work hard in this company and tell you guys if I can't manage to work with them anymore. Who knows? Maybe I don't really belong there but let's not let go of this chance alright?" She said taking a deep breath as she thinks of the possibilities. 

"Guys stop making Soo over think, it's her first day of work so there's nothing much to think of yet, right?" Minho said and sooyoung nodded. 

"By the way, I've just noticed that you don't call Soo noona though she's older than you. Why is that so?" Luhan asked. 

"Yeah, you never really explained that to me either. And I never saw aunt here? Is she in korea?" Yuri added. 

Minho and Sooyoung just exchanged stares. "Food is ready!" Minho said changing the topic. 

"Ohh! I am so hungry, let's eat." Sooyoung said and started getting the food being served by minho. 

"Oh well." Luhan said shrugging and Yuri didn't say anything, she just waited for the food to be served to her. 

After the breakfast Luhan offered to drop sooyoung to work and she gladly accepted it. 

"I'll pick you up after work?" Luhan asked. "Let's have dinner together."

"Sure, i'll be texting you when I am done with my work." She said as she removed her seatbelt and prepared to go outside. 

"See you luhan." She said and waved goodbye. 

Sooyoung went down the car and walked towards the company, She saw Kris that have just arrived too. She's about to greet him when kris walked faster towards the elevator.  

The doors are about to close when Kris spoke. 

"You have to arrive 15 minutes earlier than me. If I arrive a minute before you you'll be having a consequence." Kris grumpily said before the doors of the elevator closed completely. 

"Damn." was all that sooyoung was able to say before she rushed to the stairways and climbed fast.

After 3 minutes sooyoung arrived at their appartment running as she paused in front of Kris, she looked at him catching her breath.

"A minute late, you'll be working overtime for an hour today." He said and left. 

"What?!" Sooyoung blurted out and ran after him again.

"That's not fair, you didn't tell me about that rule!" Sooyoung argued. 

"Now you know." he said and left. 

"Argh! I am so hating him." Sooyoung said irritated as she stomped her foot on the ground.

She just went to her place of work

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter