She's MINE!

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Luhan's POV

"We can't be together. Not yet." She said. 

When she said that alot of things ran through my mind. She still loves Kris? Or She's not ready to be in a relationship yet? or.. She was just joking when she said that. I didn't realize I was already spacing out that she waved her hand infront of me. 

"Hello? Luhan? Are you here?" She said waving in front of my face. 

"Oh Yes. I am still here. Why not?" I asked pouting.

She chuckled and pinched my cheeks like I am a little kid. "You know? You're so cute." She said then chuckled. 

"I am not cute. I am Handsome." I said taking her hand away from my face and holding it. "Now answer me, Why not?"

She let out a deep sigh and looked at me. "I need to do something first." She simply said. 

"What is it that you need to do then?" I asked. 

"Do you trust me?" She asked. 

I was weirded by the sudden question but nodded. "Yes I do." 

"I can't tell you the reason right now." She said. "Can you wait for me?" she asked again. 

I nodded. "I will wait for you even if it takes me years just for you to be mine." I said. 

"How much is your love for me?" She looked away from me. 

"I love you and no other words can describe that." I said truthfully and she smiled. 

"Thank You Luhan." She said then hugged me. 

I hugged her patting her back and whispering in her ears. "I don't what's happening with you right now but I will trust you." I said. 

"Thank You." She thanked me again. 

"But promise me one thing again." I said. 

"What is it?" she asked. 

"Don't hurt yourself with the decisions you make alright?" I said and she just nodded. 

The day ended with us enjoying the whole day being ourselves and not actually caring or thinking of our problems or should I say hers? Cause all my troubles were gone when I heard those words from her. 

I.Like.You.Too. It's like my heart danced to the rythme of the song sang by the band on the side street. Something I wasn't I thought that wouldn't happen actually happened. 

I smiled and watch her as she ate her 4th Burger? I can really say this girl right here is a monster when it comes to food. But she's still perfect for me. 

End of POV

"I swear dude! I saw her with my own TWO eyes! She's with Luhan." Amber said for the nth time. But kris doesn't buy it. 

"I don't believe you unless I see some proof to prove you right." Kris said. 

"Why won't you believe me man? I mean I am your bestbud and you know how honest I am." Amber said crossing her arms and glaring at kris. "Is it because of how much you like Sooyoung?" 

"She's Inlove with me okay?! How can she be with luhan? Maybe they just hang out? It's normal for friends you know." Kris who's slowly losing his temper said. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter