Epilogue

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2 years later......

Sooyoung's pov

I got out of the shower feeling refreshed, nothing can beat the feeling of getting refreshed by a hot steamy shower. As i walk to my room i recalled i needed to get something from my top shelf, in my robe i took a chair from the side and got on top of it ransacking my cabinet then a medium sized box fell scattering old pictures...... Of me and luhan.

Well we broke up two years ago, after our fight i just simply ended everything i didn't think we could still work things out so we eventually broke up though after a year during our class reunion we met and i did give him my forgiveness since i am not the person to hold grudges for too long so yeah i forgave him. 

I heard his business got successful and his branch in china grew big so he is currently residing there. As for Kris he's around the whole world making deals with every countries as dara told me. My thoughts were disturbed by a knock on my door.

"Ttal? Are you ready?" Dad asked as he slowly open the door peeking in. 

"Ah yes dad." I said turning to him.

"Here's your dress by the way, oh and the make up artists are here." Dad added. 

"Thanks appa." I said, he left my dress on the bed and left the door open. A few minutes later after dad left two ladies came in bringing a big box of make up kit and another bag of which i assumed hair accessories. 

Well its the big day i better get myself ready. I smiled as i welcomed them in my room, they started doing my make up and hair as soon as i am comfortably seated. After what seems like forever they have finished 'beautifying' me. I stand in front of the full body lenght mirror i have looking at myself. I look great in this, i though t this white dress would look dull and too plain on me, guess i was wrong. Then someone knocked on my door, i saw the soon to be married man infront of me all suited up and well groomed. I immediately gave him a hug and patted his back. 

"I cant believe my baby bro is getting married." I said and i lightly squeeze him in my hug. "Whats even better is that he eill get married with my bestfriend!" I happily finished. 

Yes today's the day. My brother Minho is getting married to my Bestfriend Yuri. I never thought they woul

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter