Music Month

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV

I woke up early today maybe because I am excited about later. Today would be the Start of our Musical Month! YAAY! This month everything will be about music there would be activities such as contest and stuff but what I am waiting for is the production number. I wonder what the theme will be for this month. 

So I quickly stood up and made my bed before going straight to the Bathroom to do my daily routines. 

After taking a bath my tummy grumbled telling me it's time to eat. My Favorite Hobby! I dress up and went straight to the kitchen.

Hmm.. What should I cook today? 

I opened the fridge and saw Bacon and Eggs so I decided to make them. 

Then someone knocked on the door. When I opened the door someone I wasn't expecting came.

"Good Morning Youngie!" Taemin greeted.

"Good Morning Minnie" I hugged and patted his back. he was with Kai and Luhan. "Good Morning Luhan and Kai" I said and waved at them "Come In" 

They went inside our Apartment.

I can obviously see luhan being awkward and silent. I don't want him like this. I wanted him to be more cheerful and happy. I want the old us to be back, the way we bond.

I just shrugged it off. "Guys what made you come here early this morning?" I asked.

"We just wanted to visit minho and go to school together." Kai answered.

"Ahh I see." I said. "Did you guys have breakfast already?"

"Ermm. Not yet can you cook for us youngie?" Taemin asked me doing his aegyo. Aww that cute thing how can I resist that?

"Sure, Just give me time to make them. And you guys can go to minho's room and wake him up if you like to." I said.

"Alright." Kai and Taemin raced to Minho's room. Leaving me here in an awkward situation with luhan.

"Amm. Luhan?" I started. I hope he doesn't ignore me. It took me all the courage to start this conversation.

"Yes?" He asked. weew. I thought he'll ignore me.

"Aaa. How's life? I mean Ah yeah." I asked gosh why am I eating my words. 

"It's good thanks. How bout you?" He asked. 

"It's also great." I answered and he just nodded. 

Then our conversation died.

I just continued cooking our breakfast. I searched for the Porridge but I can't find it.

"Looking for something?" Luhan asked. Woaw. I didn't know he's beside me already. 

"Ah yes. I am looking for the box of porridge." I said then continued looking at every drawer.

"Isn't it the box over there?" He said pointing at the box on top of the cabinet. Aish minho really. Now I know his hiding place. I smirked.

"Thanks" I said and was about to get it when he stopped me. 

"Let me get it for you." He said holding my arm and stopping me. I just watch him get the box and and it to me, "Here you go" he said smiling. 

"Thanks." I silently said. 

Why am I feeling hot? Sooyoung this is not right. You have a boyfriend get yourself together. I mentally slapped myself.

"No problem." He said. "Want me to help you cook?"

"No it's alright. I can manage." I smilled. 

"No I insist." He said t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter