A Story Untold

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"I don't like the girl you're dating." Jangmi said 

"Why not? She's perfect for me." Kris said through the phone, annoyed that her mom is interfering with his lovelife which she never did before.

"You can date any other girl but her." His mom firmly said.

"Do you even know her? How can you not like her?" Kris groaned. 

"I know her family background enough for me not to like her." 

"what do you mean?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows a bit. 

"She's the Daughter of someone I know, someone I despise the most..." Jangmi took a deep breathe. "Just leave her." she said. 

"NO MOM! I love her too much for me to leave her." He said. 

"Are you even serious?" Jangmi shook her head in disbelief. "Since when were you serious with girls?." 

"I know, She's the only girl that made me come to my senses you should even be thanking her." 

"No, break up with her. " 

"You're being ridiculous mom." 

"Break up with her or you wouldn't like what I'll be doing to her father's business." 

"MOM!" 

"I told you kris, I don't like her and you know that when I don't like someone there's nothing that would convince me to like her." 

"Mom stop interferring with my life." 

"I am warning you Kris." She said then dropped the call. 

Kris frustratedly run his finger through his hair and screamed.

---

Kris met Sooyoung on the coffee shop they usually hang out to. He smiled seeing the sight of his girlfriend, slowly he walked towards her and wrapped his arms around her waist. 

"Hey." He wishepered.

Sooyoung was startled at first but then smiled upon recognizing who it was. "Hey." She softly said. 

"Whats wrong? You seem pretty down?" He asked. 

"Nothing really." She said forvcing a smile.

"You now I am not buying that." Kris said frowning.

Sooyoung sighed in defeat. "Well I've read some news in China stating something about the Business of Foreign Businessmans there... I was just worried about my dad, since he runs a shoe business int here." She said sighing again. " And we haven't talked to him, Halmeoni said he haven't contacted them as well.." 

"Ah.. I see." Kris nodded, he seem to be reminded by the threat his mom told him. 

after spending the whole day with sooyoung, he went back to his apartment and called his mom. 

"Is this your doing?" He asked as soon as he heard his mom picked up the call. 

"What doing?" She asked confused. 

"I mean the business in china, her dad's business." 

Jangmi smirked through the phone. "So have you decided?" She asked. 

"Mom please stop- I.. I don't even know why you hate her family that much just stop okay, I can't leave her." He said, well more like pleaded. 

But his mom, having being the cold hearted she is didn't agree. "two more days wufan, two more days." She said then dropped the call. 

Kris frustratedly through his phone. 

"I hate you...." He mumbled. 

--------------------------------------------------------

"Are you still dating that girl?" Luhan's mom asked him

"You mean sooyoung? Yes mom, why'd you ask?" He answered and asked. 

"Are you sure she loves you? And she's really loyal?" She asked again. 

Luhan looked at his mom weirdly. "What do you mean mom..." 

"Nothing, I just wanted to make sure she wouldn't hurt you or cheat on you." She said then left. 

"What's wrong with her?" Luhan asked himself. 

Yu Bi's (Luhan's mom) P.O.V

*Flashback*

I was in the Spa for my weekly body massage when I ran into Kris's mom, Jang mi. 

"Yubi? Is that you?' She asked as she walks towards me.

"Yes it's me, Jangmi! It's been long since we last talked." I said, as we both exchange our hugs. 

"How have you been? I didn't know you're here in S

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter