Bitterness

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day Kris's attitude towards her became worst. His new found hobby as of now is adding burden to Sooyoung. Every new project given to them he'll  give it all to her and give her short period of time to finish it and she just accepts it causing her to go home late at night.

"Hello babe?" Sooyoung said upon answering her phone. "I am sorry I can't make it today I have alot of works to do, I need to submit it tomorrow morning. I guess i'll be working overtime again so don't pick me up." She sighed "I love you too. take care." 

--

Today Kris is stressed out because one of his employee messed up causing delay in work so he called for his secretary to make him coffee. He pressed the beep of the phone. 

"Minhyuk get me a coffee." he said. 

"Alright sir." he replied through the beep and made his way to the kitchen in the office to make coffee. 

In the kitchen Sooyoung and Sandara was there having their break. "Hello Minhyuk." Sooyoung greeted. 

"Oh Hello there Sooyoung." He said smiling. 

Then his phone rang. "Excuse me." He excused himself from the girls and walked away to answer his phone. 

"What? Didn't I tell you I'll settle that tomorrow? Aish. Alright Omma i'll be going home." He said then turned to the two girls who's looking at him.

"Is everything alright?" Sandara asked. 

"Amm.." Minhyuk scratched the nape of his neck then his phone beeped he looked at it and saw Kris's Message. "Urgh, This guy." He said frowning. 

Sooyoung peeked on his phone and saw the message. " Where's my Coffee?   -Boss" 

"I'll do it!" Sooyoung said smiling. "Do whatever you need to do and I'll take care of your Grumpy Boss." She said. 

"Really? Thanks Sooyoung." He said then immediately turned to leave.

Sooyoung then took a mug and prepared coffee. Upon finishing it she went to his office and knocked. 

"Come in." She heard him said. 

She went inside bringing him a cup of coffee and kris looked at her with his furrowed eyerbrows. 

"Here's your coffee." She said placing it on his table.

"Why are you doing it? Where's Minhyuk?" He asked. 

"He's dealing with a family issue so he needs to leave immediately." She answered not looking at him. 

"Alright." He said then placed the coffee closer to him. Sooyoung was about to leave when he called for her again. "Amm..." He cleared his throat. "Since Minhyuk left you take his place for a while. Do this." He took tons of folders in his shelf and give it to her. "Look at the details of the product the company would like and give me a list." He said then took a sip of his coffee. 

"Yes sir." She said then bowed then leave. 

She did what she has been told to her and gave it to him right away before going back to her original work although it makes her tired doing alot of things she never complained cause she's tired of bickering with him. 

She felt her phone vibrate and she looked at it. 

"Come to my office. -Kris " She reads the text and went to his office right after reading it. 

"What do you need?" She asked and kris looked at her with a raise eyebrow so she repeated what she said. "What do you need.. Sir." adding sir at the end. 

Kris just nodded before speaking. "Come with me, we will meet a client." He said

And it was her turn to raise her brow "And why should I? You gave me tons of work to be submitted tomorrow." She said crossing her arms. 

Kris stood from his seat and went to Sooyoung's desk. "Hey Hey!" Sooyoung followed him and they stopped at her table. 

He placed those files on sandara's table. "Finish this today and give your original work tomorrow to sooyoung." He said then went back to his office.  Both Sooyoung and sandara was speechless. 

"Sooyoung!" He called her and she went back to his office. "What are you waiting for? Get ready." He ordered and she was left with no choice but to follow. 

She went back to her table and took her bag. When she arrived at the entrance kris was already there waiting for her. 

"Faster tss.. Really so slow." Kris said 

Sooyoung just glared at him when she turned his back on her. When the two was in kris's car sooyoung glued her gaze in the window of the car while kris has his eyes glued on the road. It was really silent which sooyoung finds really awkward so she broke the silent.

"So who will we be meeting?" She asked. 

"He's an old man that lives down town. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter