Her What?!

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

5:30 a.m.

Kris just woke up in time just for him to have his “Beauty Time” since he doesn’t go to school looking like a crap.

After minutes of preparing himself and getting ready he looked in front of the mirror and smirked.

“You really look hot.” He said complimenting himself.

He went out and took his ride going to the school.

While driving he saw a girl riding her bike then a smirk crept in his face.

“Seems like this day would be better than I thought.” He said.

Then he followed where the bike was going.

 

Sooyoung was riding her bike on her way to school. She checked her watch and saw that it was just 6 a.m. she still has time for a good breakfast she thought. So she quickly turned her bike in way to the café.

Upon entering the café sooyoung ordered her usual breakfast there. Cappuccino and Pancakes

She sat on the chair near the window. She looked around and smiled.

“Today is such a bright day. I hope it will go on well.” She said.

The waiter brought her coffee and asked her to wait for the pancakes a few more minutes.

So she brought out her book and started reading.

Kris sat infront of her smirking.

“Good Morning pretty!” He said

Sooyoung was startled then she frowned seeing his face.

“There’s nothing good in the morning when your with a jerk.” She said.

“Who’s the jerk?” He asked smirking.

Sooyoung just raised a brow then smirked. “You wouldn’t want to know.” She said.

“So what’s for Breakfast he ask transferring seat beside sooyoung.

“Something delicious.” She said ignoring him.

Then he leaned closer. “Delicious like you?” He asked smirking.

“Amm.. will you like move away. There’s such thing as Personal space and you’re already trespassing.”

She said moving backwards.

“I know there’s such thing but looking at you this close just made me realize how pretty you are.” He winked.

“Sorry to say but I am not interested in you.” Sooyoung said inching away from him.

“But I am interested in you.” He said and move a little closer making their faces just an Inch away.

Sooyoung started to panic

“You’re. amm.. You know you’re invading my personal—“ she was moving backwards when she accidentally knocked her coffee down making it fall on kris.

Kris jolted up with an annoyed face.

“Oh my gosh! I am so so sorry I didn’t mean to.” Sooyoung hurriedly ran to him and wiped his shirt

Kris just smirked and hold her hand to help her wipe it.

“That was hot.” He said then he leaned closer and whispered on her ear. “But you’re hotter.”

Sooyoung quickly removed her hand and moved backwards.

“Well that was your fault anyway. If you didn’t act like the jerk you were this wouldn’t happen.” She said before taking a sit again.

Kris just went back to his sit in front of sooyoung.

The waiter went infront of them and gave their orders. Sooyoung’s face lifted up upon seeing her Pancakes.

When the waiter left, she quickly dig in her food ignoring the fact that Kris was with her.

Kris was amazed with what he’s seeing. Usually when he eats with a girl they would be eating slow and taking bites little by little but her. That’s a different story.

She’s so cute. This girl really has something. Kris thought.

His thought was interrupted by sooyoung coughing.

“Will you just stare at me the whole time or you’ll eat your breakfast?” she asked smirking

And Kris just returned the smirk.

“Well Staring at you makes me full already.” He winked and she just rolled her eyes.

After minutes. Sooyoung stood up and made her way to the door. Kris called after her.

“Hey Sooyoung wait up!” He said leaving his unfinished food and going with sooyoung.

“What do you want?” She asked annoyed.

“You” He smirked.

“Sorry Not interested.” She said in a bored tone.

“But I am.” He said

she was about to get on her bike when kris pulled her wrist and dragged her to where his car is.

“What the hell is wrong with you?” she asked giving him a glare.

“Nothing really. I was just being generous offering you a ride.” He said.

“W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter