Date Spoiler

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"So luhan's going to bring her to the cinema eh? Okay thanks." Kris dropped his phone on the bed and went to his wardrobe to look for something to wear.

"You think your smart enough to take her out? You got that wrong bro." Kris spoke to himself as he look at the mirror looking at his oufits one by one.

It took him 30 minutes to prepare and find something suitable to wear. He looked at himself on the mirror and smirked being satisfied with how he looks. 

He checked the time on his car and it was already 6:37. "I suppose they are already there, wait till they see me." He grinned devilishly and drove off to the cinema.

----

Sooyoung's P.O.V

“We’re here!” Luhan said walking inside the cinema.

“Yeah! What should we watch?” I asked him a I look up the billboards and saw alot of great movies.

“You Choose.” Luhan said.

“Hmm. Okay. Let’s watch The Hangover!” I said excitedly. Minho said it was sooooooo funny. lol. I'd like to see his taste in movies.

“Kajja!” Luhan said before pulling me.

We walked to the Ticket booth to buy our tickets when someone showed up.

“Luhan.” Someone called and both  of us turned in his direction.

“Oh you’re here. I wasn’t expecting you guys.” He said directing it to me.

Great. Of all the people I'd like to have as companion for this so called date He's the one to appear? It must really be my badluck today.

I groaned at the sight of him.

"Look's like someone's unhappy seeing me?" Kris smirked and looked at me.

Huh! You bet I am unhappy. I just frowned 

"What are you doing here bro?" Luhan asked. I can feel his a little annoyed with this Grumpy guy's presence.

"I was bored in the house and thought of going to the cimena to watch a movie. I didn't know you guys would be here." he faked smiled.

Yeah Right! Didn't know? If I know you were stalking me. I thought.

Oh please stop assuming. Opps. That's my subconscience talking.

Fine. and I am not assuming! hmmp. I answered.

"Ahh. I see, so are you here with someone?" luhan asked again while cheking me if I am fine.

"Nope. Lay bailed on me." He said. 

OFCOURSE! No one wants to be with you. I mentally said.

"So would you mind me joining you two?" He asked. 

wait what?! HIM JOIN US?! OH PLEASE LUHAN PLEASE SAY NO!!! I pleaded looking at luhan wih a Please no look but he didn't listen to me instead.

"Sure bro, Feel free." he said.

I mentally slap myself. This day would be really long.

So we went inside the theater room and sat on our seats.

so here's the seating arrangement. 

Luhan - Me - Kris.

Yeah I am seated beside him.

"I didn't know you like this kind of movies." He said looking at me with the usual smirk pasted on his face.

"Well we aren't friends for you to know." I said glaring at him before facing away.

I can feel him glare back at me and he just sighed.

"You alright?" Luhan asked me. 

"Yeah I am." I said. 

I started munching on the Popcorn we bought before we entered the cinema.

The movie started and all of the people inside kept quiet.

End of POV

Sooyoung and luhan were whispering with one another then they would gigle which annoys kris.

Pfft. Acting like their lovebirds. He just groaned and took a mouthful of popcorn which miracally fitted in his mouth. 

Sooyoung glance on his and chuckled.

"What's funny?" Kris said which was bearly understandble because of the food in his mouth. 

"Nothing." Sooyoung said and giggled she whispered soemthing on luhan and he took glance on kris before chuckling.

Kris quickly swallowed the popcorn on his mouth and spoke. "YAH! You stop making fun of me or--" He chocked

which made sooyoung and luhan laugh loudly.

"You know there's a saying Don't talk when your mouth is full." Sooyoung was able to manage before laughing again loudly.

"SHHHH!!!" some of the people beside them shhed them.

"Sorry" Luhan said and bowed his head on them.

Half way the movie they became silent and focused on what they were watching.

Kris yawned and stressed his arms turning his head on the side and seeing sooyoung laying comfortably on luhan's shoulder.

God this girl. He acts so easy on Luhan. she's gentle and kind and acts like an angel on luhan while do the opposite thing on me? Kris angrily slump his back on the chair and glared at luhan. 

After what flt like Years watching the movie they went out of the theater room.

"Waahh! The ending was so epic." Sooyoung remarked.

"Yeah. I didn't expect that." Luhan said gigling. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter