This Kiss

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung's POV 

He's Back. I don't really know how to react when I first saw him. It's like I got hypnotized by his eyes when he looked at me. But yeah after remembering what he did to me? My longing for him turned to hatred. Luckily Luhan's with me. And from what I can see he already have a new girlfriend. But how will the plan go on if he's already committed to someone else?

Well then if that's the case maybe I should stop this plan already and be happy with luhan instead.

I was in deep thought that I didn't notice luhan talking to me.

"Sooyoung? Are you listening to me?" He said. Opss I am sorry.

"Yes yes? what were you saying?" I said.

"In deep thought of me?" he joked. Oh yes I am. I am thinking of our future. lol. 

"And how sure are you that I am thinking of you?" I smirked. 

He looked at me then back to the road. "Cause there would be only two person's in your mind. Me and Kris so you should choose." He said.

Okay now I am starting to doubt him, Can he read people's mind. 

"Haha I was thinking of my boyfriend." I said chuckling then I looked at him. He was pouting. Aww this cute guy. How can he be so cute? even cuter than me? 

"Yah! Pout more and I won't give you a kiss." I joked. 

The car stopped and I looked outside. We're home already? 

"So where's my kiss?" He smirked and looked at me. 

"What kiss?" I acted innocently. 

"Oh don't act so innocent on me baby. it's giving me the erge to do something." He warned. 

Wow hearing him say it sounds so y. I thought. 

"And what will you do?" I smirked. 

"This." 

And with that he bent to me and pulled me into a kiss. A deep kiss I gave response to. 

"See you tomorrow." he said after breaking the kiss. 

I just smiled and nodded. "See you." 

Then I got out of the car and walked up to my apartment. 

I was about to open my apartment's door when someone spoke. "I guess you two are in good condition already?" 

"Jessica? What are you doing here?" I asked. "How did you know about my place?" 

"There's a thing called connection." She winked. "Anyways go open the door now and get ready. We're going to club tonight." She smirked. 

"Why?" I asked curiously. Now what is this woman up to?

"Don't ask why just get ready already." She pushed me. 

"Alright alroght." 

I got in and changed into a silver dress with my silver stilettos.

After that, the two of us went down and she drived us to the club. 

"You haven't told me why we're going to the club." I said. 

"To have fun!" She smirked. 

Why do i have this feeling that something's going to happen.

But as we got there I just shrugged and went out of her car. As we got out of the car I can already hear the loud music coming out from the bar. 

"Let's go!" She said. 

Then both of us entered the club. We went to the table where there are ladies waiting. 

"Hi girls!" She said. 

"Hi!" The girls replied. 

"This is my friend sooyoung, Sooyoung meet Tiffany, Taeyeon and Hyoyeon." She said. 

"Oh Hi I am sooyoung." I introduced myself. 

"We know you." The girl wearing pink whom I supposed is tiffany said.

"R-Really?" 

"Yeah. Kris's one true love right?" The short girl named Taeyeon said. 

"Ahh.. He

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter