Happy Accident? Part 2

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kris's P.O.V

We finally arrived at the Second Hotel the airport directed us to go to, the first one declined us since it's already full. Ugh that annoying hotel. How can they not have enough room?

"I hope this hotel accepts us." Sooyoung mumbled before getting down the cab.  

I hope so as well since I am in no mood to look for another one. I groaned silently. Sooyoung looked at me and let out a sigh as well. Why does unfortunate things happen to us all the time? 

Walking inside, we quickly made our way to the reception area alot of people are inside and it's a bit crowded. 

"Hello Miss, Room for two please." I said, taking my wallet from my pocket to get my ID ready. 

"I am sorry sir but there's only one room left available." The Lady said. 

"What? But- We need two rooms." Sooyoung said, as she stand beside me. 

"We're sorry ma'am but there's really one room left, all has been occupied." The lady reasoned. 

"Don't you have like VIP rooms ready or kept empty?" I asked, getting annoyed. 

"No sir." She said.

"Ugh don't you know who I am?" I felt my anger raging on as I raised my voice.

"Kris." Sooyoung said holding on to my arms trying to calm me. 

It's amazing how her touch can still calm me in a way, I felt my nerves slowly calming down as I let out a deep breathe.

Then a man suddenly approached the reception counter. 

"Miss is there any more rooms available?" He asked. 

The lady was about to answer so I quickly butted in.

"Miss will be taking the room." I said giving her the ID.

She just nodded and took my ID typing in my name. Then she turned to the man beside me shaking her head. "We're sorry sir but all the rooms have been booked." she said. 

"Great just great aksdha%^$re" I heard the man curse as he walk out of the area. 

"Room 210, Man and Sir, I hope you'll have a comfortable stay in our hotel." She said handing the key to us.

I just took the key from her and walked away. 

"Tsk, how rude." I heard Sooyoung mumbled. 

I saw her thanking and bowing at the receptionist. "Pfft. She's still the same." I said and continued to walk towards the elevator ordering the luggage boy to follow us. 

Quickly I bounced my body on the king sized bed letting myself fall, nuzzling on the comforters. My body's quite exhausted. 

"Well better share a room than have nothing at all." I heard sooyoung say as she gets inside dragging her luggages in.

"Sleep on the couch, I'll have this bed." I said rolling around the bed.

"What- You're such a gentleman indeed." She said. 

"Ofcourse." I said grinning.

"Sleep on the couch and be a man!" She demanded. 

"Why should I." I replied. 

"Ugh you're so annoying." She said and dropped her luggage leaving the room.

"The temper." I mumbled to myself before standing up.I feel like taking a shower. Taking my sweater off I took my bag and searched for something to change into.

Kris's P.O.V Cut

-----------

Sooyoung stormed out of the room annoyed with how Kris is acting childish. She took her phone out and looked at the Screen rubbing it as she stares at the wall paper. "I miss you Luhan." She mumbled. 

Hmm.. It's been hours, my tummy needs to energize. She thought, walking around the hotel to look for a restaurant since she doesn't like meals served in the room service. She found an italian cuisine inside, sniffing the aroma of the food she smiled widely and entered. Just what she wanted. Tuna flakes Pasta but then Kris came through her mind. It would be rude to eat on my own without inviting him, even though he's childish and rude when it comes to food he doesn't forget me.. hmm might as well return the favor. She thought and quickly navigated herself back to their room only to find Kris in front of the dresser with just towels on.

"Kris would you like.... YAH PUT SOME CLOTHES ON GEEZ." She said quickly covering her face with her palms.

"Psh as if you haven't seen this." She heard him say making her arc an eyebrow.

"Just change up already." Sooyoung commanded. 

Kris smirked and walk towards her standing in front of her. "Should I change in front of you?" He said.

Startled she hit his chest and rolled her eyes. "IN THE BATHROOM!" 

"Yes madam." Kris said laughing on his way to the bathroom.

"Ugh." Sooyoung said sitting on the couch. 

Kris came out of the bathroom fully dressed. "There are you happy?" He asked.

"Anyway would you like to eat in the restaurant on the top floor? I am in mood to eat some Pasta." She said looking at him.

"When are you not in the mood to eat?" He teased.

And she snickered. "And since when are we in good terms where in you can joke around with me huh?" She said raising an eyebrow.

Kris just rolled his eyes and took his belongings in the table walking out. 

"Yah where are you going?" Sooyoung shouted.

"Are we going to have that pasta or not?" He asked.

Sooyoung smiled a bit before standing up from the couch to follow him. 

The two had their early dinner and since there was still time the two decided to walk out to the garden. It was still raining but luckily it was an indoor garden. They sat on the stone bench in the middle looking up at the gloomy sky as soft rain fall against the glass ceiling. 

"It's nice and peaceful even though it seems gloomy." Sooyoung said as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter