Moya?!

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sooyoung and Kris was on their way back to the cottage when Minho appeared with Yuri. 

"Choi Sooyoung We're Going Home." He said

"Min, ahh.. Yuri? What are you guys doing here?" Sooyoung asked schocked with their sudden apperance. 

"We are here to pick you up. You shouldn't be going put with random boys." minho said as he grabbed sooyoung's hand and pulled her with him.

"Wait Minho. What's your problem?" Sooyoung who's being dragged asked. 

"You shouldn't be going out with that guy." He said.

"Am Excuse me?" Kris suddenly spoke. "Let her go. It's alright. I can bring her back home." He said. 

"No. I'll bring my sister home. Stay away from us." Minho Stubbornly said.

"It's alright kris. I am fine. Thanks anyways." sooyoung said and took her hand off minho's. 

Yuri just followed the two and the three of them went away with kris watching them go.

When they arrived to where Minho parked his car sooyoung went inside and shut the door with a bang. 

"what's your problem?" She exploded when minho got in the car. 

"What do you mean what's my problem?" Minho asked innocently.

"Why do you have to humiliate me infront of him and my bestfriend? You're not Dad to do that." She said and faced the window avoiding minho looks.

"I may not be dad but I still am Oblige to take care of you." Minho said. 

Sooyoung just remained silent.

Minho's POV

The moment I knew my sister's with that jerk I got worried, furious and I don't know.. mixed emotions. I just can't believe my sister with him after what happened before...

I am now driving my sister back to the house. I am making her stay with my parents for now I know  she wouldn't want to talk to me yet. But it's worth the it anywyas. 

As she got off the car she closed the door and walked away without any goodbyes. 

as I drive yuri to her house she spoke.

"I know what happened between the two of you. It's in the past. I think you should let that go." she said

I didn't speak I just let out a deep breathe. 

After dropping her off. I went to our appartment. I just can't help but remember the past. I looked at the box that wqs hidden under my bed for 2 years already. 

As I open the box I saw the pictures of us. We were happy our smiles are so wide like we are the happiest person on earth.

    

That was before I saw her with Kris. Yes they were sleeping on the same bed. 

"Minho?" she was smiled but when she turned to see who's beside her, her smile faded. 

"Omoo. What have I done?" she whispered. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter