Cutting Classes.

Playing with Mr. Wu Fan's Heart
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The weather was nice so sooyoung decided to ride her bike today. She headed to the same coffee shop she goes to evey morning to have breakfast. 

"Good Morning Miss, It's nice to see you today." The Guy at the counter greeted.

"Good Morning, You too. Same order please." 

"Coming right up miss."

Sooyoung sat on the same chair she sat on when kris interupted her. She remembered how Kris annoyed her and she just groaned at the memory of it. 

"Thinking of me?" Someone whispered on her ears which caused her to jump off her sit. 

"Ahhh!! Gosh you scared me." Sooyoung frowned. "What do you want again?"

"I want you." Kris winked.

"Shut it will you?" Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"What? I just saw you so I decided to stop by and say Hi." He smirked.

"Yeah Right." She boredly answered.

"What are you doing?" he asked.

"I am having breakfast obviously?" She said in a Duh tone. 

"I see. Can I join you?" He asked. 

"If I say no. Will you leave?" 

"No." 

"See? So do you have a choice?" Sooyoung groaned. 

So kris sat down in front of Sooyoung and ordered for his own breakfast. 

They ate silently and kris kept on staring at her, 

"What?" She asked.

"Nothing. I just realized how pretty you are when you eat." Kris winked. 

"Shut up." She groaned. 

"May I ask why you are you so grumpy to me?" Kris asked her curiously.

"Cause I know what you need from me." She said.

"And What is it?" Kris raised his eyebrow. 

"I am your next target, Isn't it?" 

Kris mockingly laughed. "No. but If I tell you my reason I know you wouldn't beleive me." he said. 

"Try Me." She said. 

"Okay, I like you. And I am Sincere." He said. 

It was sooyoung's turn to laugh. "Seriously?" She paused then laughed again. 

"See? Now you know?" Kris slump his back on the back rest and pretended to be frowning. 

"Oh Please, That Act doesn't suit you." Sooyoung said still laughing.

"Does it look like I am Acting?!" He groaned.

"Yes." She kept on laughing until kris stood up from his chair and pulled sooyoung up. 

He pulled her close to him with their faces Inches away. "If you don't stop laughing I'll kiss you." He warned.

"As If." she said. 

"Want to try?" Kris smirked. 

Sooyoung just pushed him away. "No Thanks, I'll take the warning." 

"Good." Kris took her hand and drag her out of the coffee shop. 

"Where are you taking me?" Soyooung said as kris dragged her out. 

"Somewhere." he said.

He went to where his car is parked and pushed sooyoung inside. He went to his side and Started the car. 

"Tell me where your taking me this isn't the way to school." Sooyoung complained.

"Can't you wait?" Kris said annoyed with all the complains sooyoung's saying. 

"No! Now let me out of here." she said shouting.

Kris suddenly stopped the car and pulled her to his lips. He is now kissing her which shut her up. 

Sooyoung was too shock to realize what was happening. Then Kris pulled off the kiss. 

"Like it?" He smirked. 

"YOU ERT!!!!!" Sooyoung screamed and started hitting kris. "I HATE YOU I HATE YOU I HATE YOUU!!:" she said as she hit kris everywhere. 

"Sorry Babe. You won't stop complaining which led me to no choice but to do that." He said and started driving again. 

Its been a silent drive after what happened. 

"Hey Are you alright?" Kris asked.

"No. Do I look like I am?" she said bluntly. 

"We're Here!" Kris said and he went out of the car and oepend the door for sooyoung. 

"Come out." he said pulling her. 

"Why did you bring me on a mountain. Are you planning to me?" she asked 

Kris smirked and look at her from head to toe. "Not a chance he mumbled and turned his back on sooyoung to start wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter